Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed (12471 Views)

Vacancies For Technical Operators in a Multinational FMCG Company / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / 20 Technical Operators Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by KennyAyodeji(f): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Busbar:
Whr do u base?
Benin City, Edo State. Thanks Sir
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by fashoo2010(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

Evening Sir. I sent you message not quite long. Thanks
i didn't receive it
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by femzey(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
when is the next invite or call,somebody want to travel
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by galax1: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls any update on d salary status,like we were told its 50k am hearing dats for training ,i wish we wont b trained n finally paid 50k ....hmmmm men will run after training
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

Benin City, Edo State. Thanks Sir
Inbox me
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
galax1:
Pls any update on d salary status,like we were told its 50k am hearing dats for training ,i wish we wont b trained n finally paid 50k ....hmmmm men will run after training
Tusen consulting might be following.....
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by KennyAyodeji(f): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Busbar:
Inbox me
Reply me
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by KennyAyodeji(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
fashoo2010:
i didn't receive it
Have PM u, reply me
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Carmal90(m): 5:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi, pls how does d questions looks like, schedule for an interview with them

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Carmal90(m): 5:13am On Dec 06, 2016
D pay,anf when Is d training commencing
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Abeg oooo...
observation ooo....are we going to collect 50k for d whole training period which is 3months or we r collecting 50k per month?..
I need answers plz
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by id911(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
fashoo2010:
An FMCG with Locations in both Lagos and Benin is currently recruiting for the post of Technical Operators.
The requirement needed is ND or HND in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with at least a year experience.
Interested candidates should kindly forward CVs to
hrintern@tusenconsulting.com or noah.hunsu@gmail.com
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
galax1:
As young engineers...our priorities should be seeking experience...even if they ll pay less I ll accept the offer because of VISION... And why should you *** after training....the training ll just be a guide n preamble compared to what ll be involve when the job itself ll commence. So I advice as fresh engineers...let's go for experience aswell as adding values...

6 Likes

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by YGF1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
megadinho:

As young engineers...our priorities should be seeking experience...even if they ll pay less I ll accept the offer because of VISION... And why should you *** after training....the training ll just be a guide n preamble compared to what ll be involve when the job itself ll commence. So I advice as fresh engineers...let's go for experience aswell as adding values...

you re right bro, unlike Medical personnel, who always took an oath. Engineers should be proud of learning more skills and not money. No wonder you found out there are thousands of jobless engineer graduate out there. Which ought not to be so.
Example

Interviewer -- What can you offer our company?

young engineer-- Hmm, Am a first class graduate,

Interviewer--- Am asking, what skill do you have?

young engineer--- I have HSE certificate, PMP, NIM..

Interviewer--- OK, we will get back to you..

bros then you are on a looooonnnnng thing.

we better seek after skills today, no amount of certificate will give you practical skill.

GREAT ENGINEERS

3 Likes

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Carmal90(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Any news about today interview with Guinness?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Carmal90(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
temmybaba:
Abeg oooo...
observation ooo....are we going to collect 50k for d whole training period which is 3months or we r collecting 50k per month?..
I need answers plz
50k monthly pay.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
who is with me on this........ i got a text telling me to come to guinness to see the doctor for my certification tommorrow......
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by doghorp(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
who is with me on this........ i got a text telling me to come to guinness to see the doctor for my certification tommorrow...... Have u done your Medicals Laboratory test
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ernestblack:
who is with me on this........ i got a text telling me to come to guinness to see the doctor for my certification tommorrow......
Congratulations bro.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
hav done dat @ union diagnostic
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by megadinho(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Completed my medical today at Guinness. Thanks to God!
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by gbeseun(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2016
To all those who have gooltten job,congratulations oooo.enjoy the offer and enjoy Guinness as a staff of Guinness and tusen.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Did anyone get dis ??

If you were @union Diagnostics on saturday pls go to Guiness -Harp brewery today thursday 10am to see the doctor.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by monabass: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Adehorze:
Did anyone get dis ??

If you were @union Diagnostics on saturday pls go to Guiness -Harp brewery today thursday 10am to see the doctor.
Got it as well, though I saw the doctor yesterday
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2016
monabass:

Got it as well, though I saw the doctor yesterday
So how did it go?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by monabass: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Adehorze:

So how did it go?
Just saw ur question...
I believe you know now
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by willyblinx(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Arrowgents:
I rescheduled my interview wiv tusen to 2mao,dis evening I got anoda sms 4rm kuramo industries saying I shld come for interview 2mao at abt d same time,kind of confused nw,nah 6 digits pay job I dey find nw jare

Were you able to make the interview/chat? if you did, any word from them after then? Because I haven't gotten any.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by abadazibto: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Training has commenced, in fact guys have written first on the .Job assessment
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Billion24(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
megadinho:
Got it too.To God be the Glory.can anybody give me directions from iyana ipaja to luth...those in Lagos plsss
Please visit www.zoom9ja.com for bus directions and go to their facebook profile for zoom9ja forum for your feedback. thank you...
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by AirFireEarthH20: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guys i know you are about to or must have finished the training now. Abeg confirm to us how much u were paid during the training, if there was feeding or not. How much do they intend paying after the training?

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Romeozigs: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls guys that have gotten d job offer should help me out.I got an invite from Guinness for an interview at their ogba center. D guy equally called me.pls what and what should I know.am a civil engineer(OND) and BSC Civil Engineer too
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Romeozigs:
Pls guys that have gotten d job offer should help me out.I got an invite from Guinness for an interview at their ogba center. D guy equally called me.pls what and what should I know.am a civil engineer(OND) and BSC Civil Engineer too

Na technical operator?

Just master ur cv.
wat is ur straight
wat is ur weakness
where do u c ur self in 5yrs etc.
just stay calm Na easy questions good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification / Baker Hughes Oil Servicing Entry Level / 5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.