Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP (1364 Views)

I Want To Buy Bitcoin From A Trusted Seller / Requesting Serious Seller Of Doussie And Kosso Woods / Buy/sell Itunes Gift Card To A Trusted Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by valenu(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have been trying to buy bitcoin to fund my wallet but the scam issue is too much. I learnt that Pimaxchange.com also scams after I registered with them. Thank God I had not paid yet.

Pls, how do I get bitcoin ASAP?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Favorite1: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
I usually check out www.tbask.org
for best practices when it comes to cryptocurrency and network marketing.
No disappointment o!
Used their link to get over 1000usd worth of btc without any stress and great customer care.
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Taeewo(m): 3:25am On Nov 26, 2016
valenu:
I have been trying to buy bitcoin to fund my wallet but the scam issue is too much. I learnt that Pimaxchange.com also scams after I registered with them. Thank God I had not paid yet.

Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2496037/exchange-rates-international-currencies-updates/489#2496037.15662
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Taeewo(m): 3:26am On Nov 26, 2016
valenu:

And this https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by dollaflow(m): 3:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Favorite1:
I usually check out www.tbask.org
for best practices when it comes to cryptocurrency and network marketing.
No disappointment o!
Used their link to get over 1000usd worth of btc without any stress and great customer care.
I have bitcoin for sale, and escrow is allow
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by valenu(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2016
I have finally seen what I have been looking for.
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2016
I have been using

www.e-currencychanger.com and

www.instantgold.ng to buy and sell.

However, the owner of www.wenbetnaira.com (my trusted friend and mentor is selling too). His name is Ofem Ina (a Cross Riverian living in Portharcourt).

Here is his number: 08063984396.
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by valenu(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
kenkenn:
I have been using

www.e-currencychanger.com and

www.instantgold.ng to buy and sell.

However, the owner of www.wenbetnaira.com (my trusted friend and mentor is selling too). His name is Ofem Ina (a Cross Riverian living in Portharcourt).

Here is his number: 08063984396.

Thanks, I have got it already from a very reliable source.
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
ok...you can compare their prices
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Zdoh(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by namedo: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Use Luno
valenu:

Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by efosa2020: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
@Op I would advise you create an account on either localbitcoins or paxful and if you are not comfortable trading using their escrow system you can buy from me.

Check my signature for my contact.
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by meekhat: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Op I know a guy. He is the CEO of coin anytime .com
He's is so reliable. You can check the site coinanytime.com. I have been doing biz with him for three yrs now though havn't seen him live
Re: How Can I Get A Trusted Seller Of Bitcoin? Pls Help ASAP by Kryptolord: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Luno locks coins

(1) (Reply)

Philz Consult / Chromite Group...customer Support...come In For All Your Digital Marketing Needs / Pls I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.