Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" (4097 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Former President Jonathan's Budget. / Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by dingbang(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
saintdeby:
The site is fake and its not d real site of vanguard newspaper, some dumb ppl are even falling for there cheap lies, dis is one of d reasons 9ja graduates are not employable
as in eh. The thing is just laughable. People just digest anything they see on social media. And funny enough some of them commenting might even be HR staff or bosses.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by StOla: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Wailers have started with their propaganda again.

What a miserable people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by ayindejimmy(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:
I heard Dino Melaye mention it on TV during their sitting yesterday, although he said its almost the same thing as the one presented in 2015.

This is funny, to say The entire Buhari's team cannot come up with a well designed budget is a big shame.

Dubbing from someone they considered clueless.

Those that are well informed know why the Senate are united in saying this...
The president has not released the money for their constituency projects and we're almost in December.

The only thing that unites the Senate is when money is at stake.

I'm. Not going to take Dino malaye's word for it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by hotice01: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2016
ddippset:
firstly you said 'IF IT IS TRUE' Then you are not even patient enough to find out and make sure it is true, you already start saying zombie, omenka, .ngenekwu! what sort of yooths do we grow in this country sef?
It's ok if u can't find the humor in my post.
Maybe you are a "yooth" but I am a "youth".
You don't grow people(we ain't plants),you train and develop them.
Good morning,hope you had a goodnight rest.grin
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by baybeeboi: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Those that are well informed know why the Senate are united in saying this...
The president has not released the money for their constituency projects and we're almost in December.

The only thing that unites the Senate is when money is at stake.

I'm. Not going to take Dino malaye's word for it

I will disagree with you here, the government has rather appeared as being irresponsible as far as this document is concerned, what stopped the minister of budget and national planning and the minister of finance from going to brief the senate committee on the said flaws of the documents when smmoned?

At least, Buhari and the federal Government has supporters and loyalists in the senate that should have defended the said document, The only senator who tried to defend d document couldnt even do it enough, at last he had to recommend that corrections and inputs be made by the senators rather than total rejection. Which means himself saw the flaws in the document.
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by ayindejimmy(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:

I will disagree with you here, the government has rather appeared as being irresponsible as far as this document is concerned, what stopped the minister of budget and national planning and the minister of finance from going to brief the senate committee on the said flaws of the documents when smmoned?

At least, Buhari and the federal Government has supporters and loyalists in the senate that should have defended the said document, The only senator who tried to defend d document couldnt even do it enough, at last he had to recommend that corrections and inputs be made by the senators rather than total rejection. Which means himself saw the flaws in the document.

There are flaws in the document but the harsh derogatory remarks of some senators is what I was addressing.
They merely condemned the whole document like it's a used toilet paper.
Notice what senator Yerima and Ashafa said... 'the flaws should be fixed, rather throwing the whole document away " like others like Dino intended to.
I know what's motivating ppl like Dino and others, they should act like it's in interest of Nigeria-but for their selfish vendetta.
What's the duty of the senators, is it not to edit whatever the executive is doin? So why are they screaming, "flaws!"
Have they summoned those in the presidency and they declined to appear?
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by baybeeboi: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:

There are flaws in the document but the harsh derogatory remarks of some senators is what I was addressing.
They merely condemned the whole document like it's a used toilet paper.
Notice what senator Yerima and Ashafa said... 'the flaws should be fixed, rather throwing the whole document away " like others like Dino intended to.
I know what's motivating ppl like Dino and others, they should act like it's in interest of Nigeria-but for their selfish vendetta.
What's the duty of the senators, is it not to edit whatever the executive is doin? So why are they screaming, "flaws!"
Have they summoned those in the presidency and they declined to appear?

Yeah, even i thought the document should be edited instead of total condemnation as that is the duty of the legislators.

Btw, i recall the senate complained that Kemi Adeosun was summoned and refused to appear. I think that in itself prolonged and aggravated the whole issue.

The whole debate about the intend project is not really a disadvantage though. At least, we the masses get to know more about the inputs of the said document.
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by juman(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Clueless government.
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by joeboy4reel(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
LastSurvivor11:
Lemme just assume vanguard is joking..
Shey sad
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by ayindejimmy(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:

Yeah, even i thought the document should be edited instead of total condemnation as that is the duty of the legislators.

Btw, i recall the senate complained that Kemi Adeosun was summoned and refused to appear. I think that in itself prolonged and aggravated the whole issue.

The whole debate about the intend project is not really a disadvantage though. At least, we the masses get to know more about the inputs of the said document.

Guess we're on the same page after all
Re: President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" by obailala(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
5℅(Ben akabueze) are bent on messing up this government... Udo Emmanuel take ya time..
Onitsha-enugun media is dangerous.

Truth is mine*
Fake news from fake Vanguard site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Frank Urges Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Withhold NDDC’s 2020 Budget / Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu / Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.