Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Dead Great Men Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dead Great Men Of God (592 Views)

Men Of God Have Become Lovers Of Worldly Materials And Wealth- Dino Melaye / Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dead Great Men Of God by basingstoke: 2:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Brothers and sisters, I make bold to say that any so called great men of God in this country who has refused to speak against the pains we are going through has no business preaching. Please click like if you agree, and share if you disagree.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / Nigerian Youths dancing away their future ! / I Have A Personal Beef With Human Trafficking; Mrs Titi Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.