Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC (824 Views)

MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / GSM Companies To Increase Data Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by PhonePlanet(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Guys. I created a petition at change.org against the planned increased data rates by ncc and nigeria carriers, I can't tell how far this would help but first we need to all support it and see what happens next.

Please if you have a minute or two to spare and dont want the price of data to increase

Click https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

And sign the petition to show your support.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by monlawal(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44. Please let us not allow this wolves rip us apart
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by jesse8048(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
We have to stop this.
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by Youngpo413: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Remember, this is Nigeria.
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by MVLOX(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously NCC or wats re they cll must be going berserk...how can dey increase data at a time like dis.... Seriously Niaja is looking like a failed state where some few pple just decide the fate and future of majority without giving any reason for it.....
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
I have signed and shared on my Facebook
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Even if every Nigerian signed it... Its not gonna change anything. I'm against the planned increase but it is obvious there's nothing anyone can do about it... It is going to happen, so brace urselves.

When the price essential commodities like fuel and electric bills were increased, labour and the entire Nigerians couldn't stop it. Now who's gonna stand against increase in price of of luxury commodity like data? I'm not a hater but just being realistic.
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by benzion72(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Let us go and bombard thier twitter handler with queries. off i Go
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by PhonePlanet(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
greenhulk:
Even if every Nigerian signed it... Its not gonna change anything. I'm against the planned increase but it is obvious there's nothing anyone can do about it... It is going to happen, so brace urselves.

When the price essential commodities like fuel and electric bills were increased, labour and the entire Nigerians couldn't stop it. Now who's gonna stand against increase in price of of luxury commodity like data? I'm not a hater but just being realistic.

speaking of being realistic, you know that 99% of nigerians dont believe any goog thing can happen in this country? i would like to take you comment as an expression of that fact. so why not just do your own part and lets see the outcome? because still being realistic, i dont know of any past petition signed for/agaist a nigerian organization, so you cant actually tell if they would listen or not. the point is just try!
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
PhonePlanet:

speaking of being realistic, you know that 99% of nigerians dont believe any goog thing can happen in this country? i would like to take you comment as an expression of that fact. so why not just do your own part and lets see the outcome? because still being realistic, i dont know of any past petition signed for/agaist a nigerian organization, so you cant actually tell if they would listen or not. the point is just try!

Naa not me. I occupied Nigeria and Jonathan first increased the price of fuel, suffered myself. What happened? Then Buhari increased it further, we went on strike still nothing happened. Now these are more pressing matters. Data is a secondary commodity, I don't see how signing the petition or bombarding their twitter handle can change that. I may be wrong though.
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by Nelson21(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
greenhulk:

Naa not me. I occupied Nigeria and Jonathan first increased the price of fuel, suffered myself. What happened? Then Buhari increased it further, we went on strike still nothing happened. Now these are more pressing matters. Data is a secondary commodity, I don't see how signing the petition or bombarding their twitter handle can change that. I may be wrong though.

I Agree with you bro.
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by Youngpo413: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
This too shall pass.
Re: Help Sign Petition Agaist Planned Increase Data Rates By NCC by PhonePlanet(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
greenhulk:

like i said, you dont have to see how it would change anything. just do your part. it wont cost you much time or data

after this, even if things does not change, at least i have the right to say "i tried". do you?

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptop Specifications / Gionee M2017 with 5.7-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 653, 6GB RAM, 7000mAh battery / Airtel Bad Network Experience Since 23/03/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.