Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60617 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol. U sure?
Damn sure grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Shallow minded lady undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=luminouz post=51384957][/quote]

Lol but their own is too much.
U cant imagine a grown young man to start abusing u coz u turned him down undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

I saw it on a TV series... Husbands of Lagos....my Igbo is pretty much limited grin

Hmm arr u a yoruba guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Lwkmd... It's not by force to do ooo

U can imagine oo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Hmm arr u a yoruba guy
Yes dear! No need sugarcoating it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol but their own is too much.
U cant imagine a grown young man to start abusing u coz u turned him down undecided
I get! U dealt a nasty blow to his ego....to make himself feel better.. He lashed u!... Its called retrograde aggression transfer! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by LecciGucci: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

undecided

Yup i may sound raw but thats just it
Sit and watch dem bombard u with pms
And if u aint strong u will get laid multiple times with lies and deciet im telling u from experience.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yup i may sound raw but thats just it
Sit and watch dem bombard u with pms
And if u aint strong u will get laid multiple times with lies and deciet im telling u from experience.
Experience? U be girl? If so.....are lies n deceit our d yorubas sole defining trait....other tribe guys no dey lie? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Jenny1010:
Igbo men are truly the best kiss

Not all those loud mouthed ones that brag with empty stomach.... and call themselves demonic spirit abi wetin
Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Their lousiness is a top notchcheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by LecciGucci: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

Experience? U be girl? If so.....are lies n deceit our d yorubas sole defining trait....other tribe guys no dey lie? Haba!

Nop not what i mean i mean im friends with some of them so i know some part of what they do even do sometimes they keep some escapedes away from me.

But trust me this guys aint smiling when it comes to luring a gal into bed. Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

Nop not what i mean i mean im friends with some of them so i know some part of what they do even do sometimes they keep some escapedes away from me.

But trust me this guys aint smiling when it comes to luring a gal into bed. Lol
All men do DAT naaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

I get! U dealt a nasty blow to his ego....to make himself feel better.. He lashed u!... Its called retrograde aggression transfer! grin

But dont u think thats dumb to abusr a lady coz she turned u down? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

Yes dear! No need sugarcoating it! grin

Lol u sound nice though.
Hope u aint a yoruba demon coz dats one of their features. While they hide the main character
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Nut dont u think thats dumb to abusr a lady coz she turned u down? undecided
Of coz it is! Mumsy once told me dis.....a real man stomach women rejection n either try harder or choose another girl......coz no man can boast of getting every girl he ever toasted! Its a measure of Ur manliness.... To know when to pursue n when to quit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol u sound nice though.
Hope u aint a yoruba demon coz dats one of their features. While they hide the main character
Lollll! Check my dp...n tell me what u think!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by LockDown69(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
She's a naive lady and a dumb ass, a classic case of women that think with their heart and curves. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by obembet(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Which mean she had tried all the tribe ... I can't imagine how many guy u don sleep with before u a come out with this observations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kellibae:
yes igbo man all the way . at worst i go with edo men

wink wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by TVTKOKO(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Now this is ridiculous.. I'm sure the gold digger said that to satisfy the pumping machine she is dating little wonder her reasons were based on cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by porchster: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
An excited Nigerian woman has taken to her Facebook page to list the numerous reasons why Igbo men make the best husbands and boyfriends.

According to Victoria Onwuchekwa, Igbo men know how to 'sex a woman' in the bedroom and spoil her with love and goodies, amongst other reasons. Read what she wrote below and tell us if you agree!

Forget we yab Igbo men o.
Igbo men are the best!
Husband material
How to sex a woman in the bedroom
How to spoil a woman with love and goodies
They make the best inlaw to their in-laws
They will not do you surprise package and marry second wife unlike other tribes, no matter what they will be with you till the end (just don't cheat sha but some are known to forgive their cheating wives o but that is story for another day).
Our men sef are not enough for Us cause nowadays middlebelt women be dragging them with us..........even calabar women sef( my sister if calabar woman hol your Igbo boyfriend, please just forget it, lick your wounds and move on, calabar woman grip they very strong o)don join dey drag our men with us.
If I come back again to this world, I will still marry an Igbo man.
They are second to none.
The best-est!.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why-igbo.html

Igbo men are known for violence against women. U can see this in our home video

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by frubben(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
If these are the type of girls we have in Nigeria then am afraid of getting married undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by patola080(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided
cum date mi and ur life will change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by beejay2653(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
you go tell me if na which tribe they sex for pallor..
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by shamecurls(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Diary of a typical village bride!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Someone give that bae a peck.... She nailed it
You're kidding.
Sugarhugs ...come and make a case for yoruba men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
All these " Igbo guys are the best", "Akwa Ibom girls are superb", "Yoruba guys are suave,"... etc. is all bull crap!

A learned mind should know it is subjective.
Because you have been used to a certain tribe doesn't mean they're the best or worst at anything.

All tribes have demonic husbands and wives as well as superb husbands and wives.

So the "devil" or "boring" or "unloving" spouse has no specific tribe.

People should start thinking beyond "tribal" and "religious" boundaries.

EXACTLY,
People are just so stupid

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sums up how moral and societal values are lost in the country.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
I was thinking she had some valid points ... mumu girl so sex and buying u things now mean love abi
We igbos Rock! Stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Chikelue2000(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture
most times I don't know why op will allow such comment go unpunished. Dis is an insult against a tribe n OP won't even ban dis?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
All for laughs sake.

A good husband has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

EXACTLY,
People are just so stupid
Expecially on Nairaland full of youths without direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.