Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60626 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Handsomecole(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
I only came here to see how Afonja haters will express their grieved self's by this post.

That's whom we are Igbo guys rock!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ademoladeji(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
An excited Nigerian woman has taken to her Facebook page to list the numerous reasons why Igbo men make the best husbands and boyfriends.

According to Victoria Onwuchekwa, Igbo men know how to 'sex a woman' in the bedroom and spoil her with love and goodies, amongst other reasons. Read what she wrote below and tell us if you agree!

Forget we yab Igbo men o.
Igbo men are the best!
Husband material
How to sex a woman in the bedroom
How to spoil a woman with love and goodies
They make the best inlaw to their in-laws
They will not do you surprise package and marry second wife unlike other tribes, no matter what they will be with you till the end (just don't cheat sha but some are known to forgive their cheating wives o but that is story for another day).
Our men sef are not enough for Us cause nowadays middlebelt women be dragging them with us..........even calabar women sef( my sister if calabar woman hol your Igbo boyfriend, please just forget it, lick your wounds and move on, calabar woman grip they very strong o)don join dey drag our men with us.
If I come back again to this world, I will still marry an Igbo man.
They are second to none.
The best-est!.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why-igbo.html

Senseless and baseless
Keep deceiving your Cucumberized self

#SayNoToTribalism

My brother Barrister Tolu is now married to Ijeoma Joanne, an Igbo lady

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
[ embarassed embarassed tongue[b][/b][b][/b] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Pquote author=prettyAdaolisa post=51378229]I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided Yoruba guys are the most stingy. They are smooth talkers and stingy. Except few.
Lol. They're not stingy, they're just broke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Timbuktuo: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
Am an afonja 08100392181

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
frubben:

Ur mom is wise
She is d best mom ever bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbomen are very goodlooking thats why they have it easy getting women most of them especially from imo state look like african americans and what mkes them stand is their maturity and masculinity near women,you cant see an igbo man smashing a girl and telling the whole world like yoruba men and they love to spend. And I dont undetstand why a yoruba man who smashes a girl probably not from his tribe goes around shouting yoruba demon yoruba demon undecided.igbo guys have been smashing yoruba girls but dont brag about it for instance african china has about 80 children from different yoruba women,in ajegunle most yoruba girls have given birth and are still giving birth undecidedfor most igbo guys living there so I dont get the fuss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by DeRay98(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
naniawini:
She is totally right

Igbo men are domineering and bossy.
The risk of being used for money rituals is highest with.
Some can have a secret chamber in the house where you're barred from getting close.
If you believe you must be heard on any matter before a decision is reached, you 're in trouble with an average Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by zanogo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
Am an afonja 08100392181
Bro why? you are making "them" see reasons to abuse us
1. u are nt afonja, u are a yoruba. Afonja is a subset of the great yoruba tribe....You dont let strangers define your identity
2.i knw nobody is immuned against konji, but there are better ways of dealing with issues like this,you should have pm the lady instead of putting your phone number on a big platform like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ismart: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:

Lol. They're not stingy, they're just broke.
if u see what one did to a girl when I served. The girl na Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by UmuEri(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
yankeypha:
be specific, your home town can never be otucoha, ether you from my town umueri or aguleri, anyway we are the best.
your mention brought me here. Are you from Umueri?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
Gaging weather a person makes a good husband or wife based on their tribe is what's wrong with our society. There are hoes and players in every tribe ....because at the end of the day we are all humans with flaws and weaknesss irrespective of tribe!
Raine80...u make sense as always! Chai... I admire Ur maturity to life in general ....it suggests an intellect n a down to earth disposition.. Fvck privacy ...are u married? Coz me want something to happen like my friend Tolu n ifeoma wey meet for NL n married! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Pylony(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
For say na another tribe dey comment Igbo men i for agree 100%. But a Igbo madam commending Igbo ogas in the other room? Hell noo, the bias is 3much. Sha i give am 1%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Inifrank7(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture
. Oga boss U have spoken my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by dikeigbo2(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
Yoruba are good people na

You just said so.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Adeevah(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
This doesn't make any sense
It makes no point

Yolobars won't like this
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ecstacy24: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
i do not concur.anyway is ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ianSweet(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Middlebelt women dragging igbo guys?

Igbo guys are cool and handsome no doubt, just dominating and over assertive.

Am from the middlebelt and my sisters married igbos but the guys were the ones obsessed with them and not the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Common stop ridiculing urself
We all know yoloba tribe leads in rituals
Their news hitting frontpage everyday.

Men found with human skull, bosom or other human parts.. we the tribe where it always happen undecided

This girl na mumu sha. Smh

Must you always be tribalistic? It is your type that will still be crying for husband at the age of 50. Yeye.

You want to tell me igbo men don't do rituals or get involved in evils? Unrealistic mongrels just be coming here to drop trash.

Nobody is forcing you to have anything to do with my brothers from the other tribe. Shove your bloody tribalistic opinion up your shit-hole.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by BABANGBALI: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dis victoria get fish brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIZLER:
Igbomen are very goodlooking thats why they have it easy getting women most of them especially from imo state look like african americans and what mkes them stand is their maturity and masculinity near women,you cant see an igbo man smashing a girl and telling the whole world like yoruba men and they love to spend. And I dont undetstand why a yoruba man who smashes a girl probably not from his tribe goes around shouting yoruba demon yoruba demon undecided.igbo guys have been smashing yoruba girls but dont brag about it for instance african china has about 80 children from different yoruba women,in ajegunle most yoruba girls have given birth and are still giving birth undecidedfor most igbo guys living there so I dont get the fuss

I don't get this.

Were you not taught English composition while in school?

Na wa o. There should be a rule banning people who don't use punctuation marks.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by winj: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
they have money from drugs and contraband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by willibounce1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
You will not see an Hausa, edo, yoruba, tiv, uhrobo, delta,ijaw, Akwa ibom, calabar man or woman talking rubbish about their men or women being the best. It is always the endangered fl.at headed cave ppl that suffer serious low self esteem that always want to prove that they are better than every other person. It's really terrible for any human to feel less of him/her self.

You flattinos should learn how to be civilised. This is 2016... stop being cavemen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by sonofyisa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ridicule. Are you mad? I was first of all talking to the op not you. Whats my business with tribal differences. And what I've said is a hard fact which probably don't go down well with many including you
what dat dude said was a simple observation. Wia rituals originated from was from southwest sorry to say, am nt trying to say Igbo's are saint no, and wia rituals still take place d most is southwest quote me anywhere u know dat deep within bt u wudnt wanna admit dat. And let me reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kellibae:
yes igbo man all the way . at worst i go with edo men
you said it cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:

Na wao, you high dis morning no be small oo.

U worry.
Both of you need brain replacement. Your best answer is silence
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
I see the haters have come out in full force... grin Igbo men are the best men in the whole of Africa, let alone Nigeria. I thank God for making me an Igbo woman smiley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by sonofyisa(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
willibounce1:
You will not see an Hausa, edo, yoruba, tiv, uhrobo, delta,ijaw, Akwa ibom, calabar man or woman talking rubbish about the men or women being the best. It is always the endangered fl.at headed cave ppl that suffer serious low self esteem that always want prove that they are better than every other person. It's really terrible for any human to feel less of him/her self.

You flattinos should learn how to be civilised. This is 2016... stop being cavemen
oh really is dat? We dnt hv low esteem, we are proud of what we've got OK, so instead of saying dat just go knw ur Pple very well nd brag bou dem rather Dan feel so jealous nd intimidated. U cudnt come out straight and just call ur tribe, I dink its coz of complex issue or better still cowardly issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by sonofyisa(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
willibounce1:
You will not see an Hausa, edo, yoruba, tiv, uhrobo, delta,ijaw, Akwa ibom, calabar man or woman talking rubbish about the men or women being the best. It is always the endangered fl.at headed cave ppl that suffer serious low self esteem that always want prove that they are better than every other person. It's really terrible for any human to feel less of him/her self.

oh really is dat? We dnt hv low esteem, we are proud of what we've got OK, so instead of saying dat just go knw ur Pple very well nd brag bou dem rather Dan feel so jealous nd intimidated. U cudnt come out straight and just call ur tribe, I fink its coz of complex issue or better still cowardly issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Angel1696: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
No sane akwa ibom or calabar girl will marry or date an Igbo man especially from ANAMBRA STATE cos of their lust for money cos they can easily turn their girlfriend or wives into BLOOD MONEY.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ianSweet(f): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:
I see the haters have come out in full force... grin Igbo men are the best men in the whole of Africa, let alone Nigeria. I thank God for making me an Igbo woman smiley.

The thread is not about igbo women but igbo men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
ianSweet:

The thread is not about igbo women but igbo men.

The two are intertwined... what exactly is your problem?

steppin:

Before nko?

I don't follow...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.