Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... (7979 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2016
SucrePlum:

I will beat you one of these days
undecided just continu undecided undecided grin

Right here? Or in za oza room? grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Winnelyn:

hey dude I didnt order a glass of your stupid opinion so swerve sad
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Nonsreal:
mental problem, so u nid a dirty slap 2 format ur brain
undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by SucrePlum(f): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

tonguetonguetongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Draei: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Loneliness i guess, deal with that first....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:
Snap out of it. Have fun, have some sex, try out a few new dishes, go places and have a good time.

Basically, stop existing and start living.
on a very serious, i would like to know, why is sex always recommended as a get-well therapy?? is it just people saying it for fun or is there really a medical attestation to proof its fact

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Ignore those bashing you.

We all get to be pessimistic depending on the situation, but since yours is frequent then it's due to a state of the mind and only you can help yourself.

Try to be around people who are very optimistic, it robs off and inspires you as well.

Try to identify what your fears are and once you can over come them you will stop being negative.

yea thanks sis
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
on a very serious, i would like to know, why is sex always recommended as a get-well therapy?? is it just people saying it for fun or is there really a medical attestation to proof its fact
exactly my thought
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

stop using my thread to chase woman undecided

cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
marshalcarter:
call on God
what should I tell him
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:

Non-medically speaking, you can say i was only listing things she could do to ease off stress and have fun.
Medically speaking, sex is known to aid the release of already secreted endorphins which posses very strong analgestic properties. So you see, either way, its a win-win . wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

exactly my thought
as in ehh. do u know a frnd of mind was kinda in an emotional quagmire and the only solution a guy frnd told her was to get "grt" sex.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

stop using my thread to chase woman undecided

cheesy

Are you done raining insults?
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by CplusJason: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by vchykp(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2016
i believe any known problem has a solution within, since you know your problem is been negative, then try at all point to stay positive.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Non-medically speaking, you can say i was only listing things she could do to ease off stress and have fun.
Medically speaking, sex is known to aid the release of already secreted endorphins which posses very strong analgestic properties. So you see, either way, its a win-win . wink wink
wat if d person's a virgin or celebate does it still apply
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Are you done raining insults?
I didnt insult anyone... majority here hv a myopic viewpoint they aint willing to help
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
wat if d person's a virgin or celebate does it still apply

A virgin should ignore the sex part then.

And maybe try fun exercises like competitive cycling. There are other things I listed, I thought your focus was on sex and its supposed healing abilities??
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by chimdi101: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
You are already being negative with the pieces of advice some have gotten, u're not helping

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

I didnt insult anyone... majority here hv a myopic viewpoint they aint willing to help

Somepeople gave genuine advice and you shunned them. Now, what do you call that? undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Nah.. Still in bed.

And bored shïtless too..
aww,no plans for 2day?
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

A virgin should ignore the sex part then.

And maybe try fun exercises like competitive cycling. There are other things I listed, I thought your focus was on sex and its supposed healing abilities??
i get it now.

my focus was on sex quit alright but my intention was knowing if its a must.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
aww,no plans for 2day?

Not until 10am.. After the sanitation exercise.

Wuh about u?
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
i get it now.

my focus was on sex quit alright but my intention was knowing if its a must.

Not at all mami smiley

Not if you don't wanna...
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:
mami ...

mami how unromantic of u
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
You need some Dick in ur Life
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Not until 10am.. After the sanitation exercise.

Wuh about u?
yeah,thatz true.......sleep,eat,sleep
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

yea thanks sis

You're welcome.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:

mami how unromantic of u

Lol, how would you rather have me address you? smiley
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah,thatz true.......sleep,eat,sleep

cheesycheesy

Lazy girl..

Nice pic you gat there wink
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

cheesycheesy

Lazy girl..

Nice pic you gat there wink
ohh,i'm nt lazy
thank you
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
ohh,i'm nt lazy
thank you

Go fix breakfast then undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady / Guys Stop Flooding Me With Your Nude / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.