Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... (7976 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

You should take your fvcking advice elsewhere undecided

You look like an albino
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Go fix breakfast then undecided
i will oooo.....fix urs too undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i will oooo.....fix urs too undecided

Wanna eat yours embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Non-medically speaking, you can say i was only listing things she could do to ease off stress and have fun.
Medically speaking, sex is known to aid the release of already secreted endorphins which posses very strong analgestic properties. So you see, either way, its a win-win . wink wink
Whether medically speaking or non medically speaking it's relative.
I really don't know how sex would solve issues as "ones fears".

Let assume i have an exam to write and with the fear of how difficult the course is, i came to the conclusion that i can't do any better in that field so failure is inevitable...would you recommend sex as a solution to erase such thought?...i don't think so... but, would need someone who will tell me "babe you can do this", even after having sex such fears will remain.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Switup: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Lol, how would you rather have me address you? smiley
babe don finish boo n all that angry
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

ohhh,its okra with okra
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

ohhh,its okra with okra tongue
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Funnicator:

You look like an albino
LoL they are humans grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Somepeople gave genuine advice and you shunned them. Now, what do you call that? undecided
I didnt ...I acknowledge some ..

u asked me to get myself engaged in some activities nd u mentioned 'sex' sex is not nd can never be the solution to my problem na undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
See a psychologist undecided
thanks hun. but I hv nd it didnt solve anything... undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:

Let assume i have an exam to write and with the fear of how difficult the course is, i came to the conclusion that i can't do any better in that field so failure is inevitable...would you recommend sex as a solution to erase such thought?...i don't think so... but, would need someone who will tell me "babe you can do this", even after having sex such fears will remain.

She's didn't say shes scared, did she?
I'm no psychologist, but I know that there's a thick line between depression and fear.
The negative vibes she's getting are purely psychological, the chic needs a "release". In some cases, therapeutic exercises have been prescribed with the aim of letting the mind heal itself with the aid of said endorphins. These exercises can trigger a euphoric feeling which leaves the patient basking in more positivity than any amount of morphine can generate. It also relieves stress, wards of anxiety and lowers the patients risk of increased blood pressure.

Now, since sex is known to trigger release of this hormone, what exactly is your point
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
allobright17:
Get a positive guy or someone that will impact and inspire you.

guy
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
babe don finish boo n all that angry

LOL! That tittle is reserved for an actual boo tongue

Would you call me boo?
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by freesinzu(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
thanks hun. but I hv nd it didnt solve anything... undecided
It won't, give your self on to the dark side before its too late, emotional comfort awaits you on the dark side cool

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by mrblessed(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

typo error undecided
I disagree. It is a pathological obsession to be the first to type.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

I'm no psychologist, but I know that there's a thick line between depression and fear.
The negative vibes she's getting are purely psychological, the chic needs a "release". In some cases, therapeutic exercises have been prescribed with the aim of letting the mind heal itself with the aid of said endorphins. These exercises can trigger a euphoric feeling which leaves the patient basking in more positivity than any amount of morphine can generate. It also relieves stress, wards of anxiety and lowers the patients risk of increased blood pressure.

Now, since sex is known to trigger release of this hormone, what exactly is your point
Ok!, i understand you're referring to depression here and sex ease it base on your analysis.

She talked of "always being negative" and i don't see how sex will do the needful here, this is my point.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
ohhh,its okra with okra tongue

If you'll teach me how to eat okra and okra, we will eat it together gringrin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:

See this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2551147/Why-sex-good-brain-staves-heart-disease-cancer-headaches-it.html
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by mrblessed(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
chimdi101:
U need to meet someone more negative
Abi. I have a hunch that the person might be you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by AlexCk: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
hey guys I have a problem should I say serious problem, I know what its like, and it becoming part of my character, I grew up hating on so many things nd it just seemed to continue still, as soon as I am introduced to something, or I meet someone new the negatives always appear, things I enjoy doing just become a process, I dont get excited anymore... I know a lot of people who are incredibly positive to be around ..but then what they say doesnt do much to brighten my general mood anymore tho it used to help, but now their opinion no longer matters to me tho before I normally just take in what they say see their side, but just choose to still stick to my opinion.. which is bad I really wish to change from this ...no silly talk its not a must you comment sad

Op, if u wanna be different(thats being positive) , then be different.

It's ur mindset, u can be whoever you wanna be.
U just need to sit down and make up ur mind, sometimes the simplest solutions to things, are at our grasp.

Hope this helps shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
freesinzu:

It won't, give your self on to the dark side before its too late, emotional comfort awaits you on the dark side cool

what part of NO dont you understand??
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

If you'll teach me how to eat okra and okra, we will eat it together gringrin
just kidding,i dont take it.....but you can enrol in orka tutorial college
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
I didnt ...I acknowledge some ..

u asked me to get myself engaged in some activities nd u mentioned 'sex' sex is not nd can never be the solution to my problem na undecided

Really? Have you ever been laid down, oiled, massaged and fücked slowly till your brain shuts down?

Just two sessions, two sessions of that and i swear you'll have a totally different outlook at life in general.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by chimdi101: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
mrblessed:
Abi. I have a hunch that the person might be you.
Nah
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by CplusJason: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
See this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2551147/Why-sex-good-brain-staves-heart-disease-cancer-headaches-it.html
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Indeed sex is good and it has it's health benefits but, c'mon!, so the much sex i have will stave me of heart diseases?. cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Ok!, i understand you're referring to depression here and sex ease it base on your analysis.

She talked of "always being negative" and i don't see how sex will do the needful here, this is my point.

There's nothing more depressing than living a conservative life. Have you ever tried wilding out? Try it.

Thats what I was tryna say.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by freesinzu(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

what part of NO dont you understand??
I think its the O, I so hate that letter if I had my way would remove it from the alphabets, it thinks everything evolves around its curves SMH!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
just kidding,i dont take it.....but you can enrol in orka tutorial college

You know we don't eat it, yet you wanna kill us with okra embarassed

Is this how much you hate us? embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

There's nothing more depressing than living a conservative life. Have you ever tried wilding out? Try it.

Thats what I was tryna say.
There's nothing depressing about living a conservative life for those who love having their space, it boils down to ones preferences.

I get your point thou!.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

You know we don't eat it, yet you wanna kill us with okra embarassed

Is this how much you hate us? embarassed
kill? hate? thatz impossible smiley cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! / Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.