Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... (7965 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
There's nothing depressing about living a conservative life for those who love having their space, it boils down to ones preferences.

I get your point thou!.

Yea... They love their space so much, some of them end up slitting their own wrist. grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
kill? hate? thatz impossible smiley cool cool

Oya get your yellow ass up n go fix us some toast bread gringrin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Yea... They love their space so much, some of them end up slitting their own wrist. grin
"some of them" you say, haven't heard, and i'm one. grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Oya get your yellow ass up n go fix us some toast bread gringrin
yellow ass?,,,,,,,toast bread? have it,eat it
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
"some of them" you say, haven't heard, and i'm one. grin

You love the indoors too?
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yellow ass?,,,,,,,toast bread? have it,eat it

I'm not hungry again tongue
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

I'm not hungry again tongue
good 2 know
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

You love the indoors too?
Yeah!. grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by mrblessed(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Really? Have you ever been laid down, oiled, massaged and fücked slowly till your brain shuts down?

Just two sessions, two sessions of that and i swear you'll have a totally different outlook at life in general.
Hahahaha. This dude is very funny. I am curiously amazed how sex will be the suitable therapy for a chronically depressed patient, who suffers from acute pessimism. No matter how good the sex is, the relieve will undoubtedly be momentary, not permanent. The patient is very likely to revert to her early state of mind after the 'good' sex. I am no psychologist. But I believed the process to getting healed is long, hard, and complex which the patient must be willing to accept. Fortunately, she has agreed she has a problem and has shown remarkable willingness to get treatment. The next step to take, invariably, is the function of a trained psychologist. A layman like me will, at best, make an informed guess.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Yeah!. grin

Then get in cue with berlyn, y'all now constitute a group known as the National Union Of Female Nairalanders Who Could Use Some Good Shebang In Their Lives tonguetongue
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Goyim: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
i think you should embrace who you are. what is there to be positive about anyways? there really isn't much. i personally enjoy being in the company of of negatively inclined ladies it helps me study life from a different perspective, as a positive person i like to see what life is like from other peoples angle, but look on the plus side, you never have to worry about being disappointed when people fail you because you don't really expect anything worthwhile from anybody.

so just be you and learn to make the best of it. forget the labeling.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Really? Have you ever been laid down, oiled, massaged and fücked slowly till your brain shuts down?

Just two sessions, two sessions of that and i swear you'll have a totally different outlook at life in general.
Lol do u have to explain it this way grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2016
mrblessed:
Hahahaha. This dude is very funny. I am curiously amazed how sex will be the suitable therapy for a chronically depressed patient, who suffers from acute pessimism. No matter how good the sex is, the relieve will undoubtedly be momentary, not permanent. The patient is very likely to revert to her early state of mind after the 'good' sex. I am no psychologist. But I believed the process to getting healed is long, hard, and complex which the patient must be willing to accept. Fortunately, she has agreed she has a problem and has shown remarkable willingness to get treatment. The next step to take, invariably, is the function of a trained psychologist. A layman like me will, at best, make an informed guess.

I never said sex is a permanent cure neither did I prescribe sex as the only cure. Go back and read properly from top to bottom.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
Lol do u have to explain it this way grin

Hehehe.. I needed it to sink in. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
freesinzu:

I think its the O, I so hate that letter if I had my way would remove it from the alphabets, it thinks everything evolves around its curves SMH!
smh for u
.. u have a problem undecided u are also negative just like me grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Hehehe.. I needed it to sink in. tongue

kikikikikikik anyway its still not a solution... undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Then get in cue with berlyn, y'all now constitute a group known as the National Union Of Female Nairalanders Who Could Use Some Good Shebang In Their Lives tonguetongue
Hmm!. cheesy
Did berlyn say she's conservative?.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

kikikikikikik anyway its still not a solution... undecided

Have u tried twerking on a desert cactus? grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Presh900(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn can we just _fuck ourselves??
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Hmm!. cheesy
Did berlyn say she's conservative?.

Obviously? The OP is berlyn.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Hmm!. cheesy Did berlyn say she's conservative?.
lol help me ask him o grin
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by freesinzu(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

smh for u
.. u have a problem undecided u are also negative just like me grin
I use to have a problem, am beyond that level, understanding is the key to everything, you can't change who you are. ARE YOU LEFT HANDED OR AMBIDEXTROUS

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

undecided
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by freesinzu(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

WICKED grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
freesinzu:

I use to have a problem, am beyond that level, understanding is the key to everything, you can't change who you are. ARE YOU LEFT HANDED OR AMBIDEXTROUS

no I am not embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

I know that, but she didn't state that...she only said she's very negative.

I am conservative and very optimistic, as a matter of fact i stop hanging around people who think too low of themselves and situations...i prefer those who will always say "don't give up" not those who are likely to say "you can't make it so back out".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Masonic(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
undecided

Arrange your face.
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

why are u so evul embarassed

grin come let me twerk on ur laps maybe
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by freesinzu(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

no I am not embarassed
Talents if I may ask

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Arrange your face.
embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by Winnelyn(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2016
freesinzu:
Talents if I may ask
undecided I cant say it here embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... by freesinzu(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

undecided I cant say it here embarassed
Why, people are proud of their talents, its what make you different from everyone, so say it smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme) / Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute / Women And Their Lack Of Self Awareness(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.