Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria (27918 Views)

TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday Celebration: Ambode, Amaechi, Amosun, Gowon Attend / Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
So Dubai offers better treatment for malaria?

Youdonminit!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
One of the cabals that got us where we are right now

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by sanpipita(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Hopefully God is about releasing Nigerians from the clutches of evil men like him...

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by d33types: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
overall90:
Slight Malaria?
Nobody can treat malaria more than subsaharan Africa''FACT.

He was flown for a different illness
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by yunafa(f): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Some said he is well,but he was flown out in an Air Ambulance because he has malaria?this tells you where we are today as a nation.

When I hear people call Dangote, or even Forbes calling him the richest African,I just laugh. When I hear the likes of Alakija's or the noise maker,Emeka Offor shout about their wealth,I smile.

This is one man that has for decades been killing Nigeria,and looting us blindly to the ground,and he does it very silently.

Danjuma has more Oil Wells than any Nigerian dead or alive. I know I am guilty of shouting Jonathan's name always,but this is a man past and present Governments should have tried to collect our commonwealth from.

Danjuma is the definition of an untouchable Nigerian.

And after pillaging our funds that could have been used to develop our hospitals,he was Airlifted in an Air Ambulance to get treated for common malaria overseas.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properties.

AMEN, AMIN, AMEEN A MILLION TIMES. My tax has just been doubled and May the Almighty punish anyone and his entire generation that steals or convert my tax into their personal use cos it is meant to build my nigeria, Ameen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Eibams60(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
kpelle boda mi
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Zellie: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
I hope he dies there .

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by exedus(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Ordinary malaria , ok.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by anaton(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Air ambulance to UAE just to treat malaria! Chai! shocked
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by yeyeboi(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Some said he is well,but he was flown out in an Air Ambulance because he has malaria?this tells you where we are today as a nation.

When I hear people call Dangote, or even Forbes calling him the richest African,I just laugh. When I hear the likes of Alakija's or the noise maker,Emeka Offor shout about their wealth,I smile.

This is one man that has for decades been killing Nigeria,and looting us blindly to the ground,and he does it very silently.

Danjuma has more Oil Wells than any Nigerian dead or alive. I know I am guilty of shouting Jonathan's name always,but this is a man past and present Governments should have tried to collect our commonwealth from.

And after pillaging our funds that could have been used to develop our hospitals,he was Airlifted in an Air Ambulance to get treated for common malaria overseas.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properties.

Including Buhari angry

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Dem loot our treasury and thief our oil but dey will never stay in Nigeria to treat themselves wen dem sick.

Na amadioha and sango go kill all of una. Awon olosi eleribu. Ka da fun yin lai. Ofo lomi eko nse, ofo ni gbogbo yin o se.

4 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by gloryman91: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

. Just my mind, am crying for this nation.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by lakesider(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
we don't need him

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

Including Buhari angry
all of them

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
MrsMurphy:
Just for ordinary malaria

Even your President traveled out b'cos of ear infection, you can now see that Nigeria is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Daboomb: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Ameeen!

And may any Yam Eater flown abroad for treatment, never come back alive!

Die! Die!! Die!!! by fire! by fire!! by fire!!! by force!!
shocked shocked

I did not mention anybody's name o. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Daboomb: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Dem loot our treasury and thief our oil but dey will never stay in Nigeria to treat themselves wen dem sick.

Na amadioha and sango go kill all of una. Awon olosi eleribu. Ka da fun yin lai. Ofo lomi eko nse, ofo ni gbogbo yin o se.

Haaaa! shocked

Come see "Epee" here o! shocked shocked

Iyangbali and Babangbali dey fight here o!

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by rickyrex(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Chaai running nose de worry me where would they fly me to?
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by LorDBolton(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Keneking:
But when EFCC go probe this man sef....

He represents the worst corrupt persons by chairing boards of corporates....he owns shares like oceans in most of the foreign owned companies.

Nonsense... Afterall his mate Castro has gone.

If naija had someone like castro we won't be lamenting...

His death is a loss to all those who are anti-imperialist

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by oluxy(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2016
If he had malaria and been flew to UAE grin grin
What about if he cantacts other more severe diseases?
I guess he will be flown to the space grin

That close family friend self.
Air ambulance because of malaria gringrin

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by lonelydora: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Not even oil well, he is also the owner of numerous companies. This is one man I wish the Nigerian government can arrest. But he has shown that he is really untouchable, and still enters Aso rock at will to make decisions for our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by ring7(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2016
After exploiting peoples money even malaria can ruin your life.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by lurdkriss: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Make I no wish u bad sha, get well soon, but if God says ur time don reach,well u enjoyed ur life on earth, even tho at d expense of the lives of other nigerians undecided

just hate his step daughter, soooooooo arrogant,I wish she go smell poverty small make she learn how to behave undecided

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by bjdon: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2016
These people had the golden opportunity tomake our country a developed modern nation, but instead they robbed the country dry. Now what use are all his billions? They are all destined to spend their last days, in sick beds all over the world rather than in their own country, because they refused to develop it. Useless people.

4 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by gibbi(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Ahmadgani:

However, a close friend of Mrs. Danjuma said
General Danjuma only had a slight Malaria for
which he is receiving treatment in the UAE.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/26/ty-danjuma-sick-flown-out-nigeria

So UAE doctors are better qualified to manage malaria than our own doctors? Can you see how our "elites" are our worst ambassadors

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Well said, that prayer is also for Atiku, Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, all ex governors, Permament secretaries, Ministers, Law makers both at the state & federal level, All PDP , APC and other Political parties, lobbyist, Contractors who were awarded contracts to build first class hospitals, serving governors both in the APC / PDP and all those who contributed to crippled the destiny of Nigeria and made Nigeria a laughing stock in the comity of Nations , they will all suffer the same fate ..................Amen ........... sad sad sad sad sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Dee60: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Treating Malaria in UAE?

That is self-assasination - They dont know what Malaria is over there.

Just pray he gets well quick and stop the lies.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by delishpot: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2016
End time is near.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by fortune1968: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Wake me up When the caption of Breaking New is

TY Danjume is

Oti iku!
is not good to wish anybody death !
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Pappy8(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
God will surely destroy those that destroyed Nigerian economy and values in one way or the other.

embarassedGod will surely destroy those that destroyed Nigerian economy and values in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by cuba62(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
kettle84:
well said man! TY Danjuma remains a terribly looter of the common wealth of Nigerians.
true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.