Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. (2257 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by akintom(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya.

In Genesis 2:18,

And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him
- KJV, American Edition
The family is the foundation of civilization; a church within a church; a world within a world; a republic within a republic; the root of foundation between church and state. If things go on well in a marriage, things go on well everywhere; if things go wrong there, things go wrong everywhere.

There is a power called the Power of Marriage Destruction and there are specific powers assigned to pull down marriages. Some rush into any marriage just to appear to be married. It has become the GRAVEYARD OF MANY WOMEN. No nation can rise above the condition of her homes because the home is the backbone of the society. There is a high rate of premarital, nonmartial and extramarital affairs these days which has resulted in the authority of the home being eroded.

Today, all kinds of marriages are taking place! Marriages are of interest to Hell and Heaven and the enemy hates godly marriages with perfect hatred! The enemy can go to any length to prevent the right matches from taking place. This is why some people find it hard to marry.

There are basically 25 powers that the the enemy is using to attack marriages, but the strongest of these forces are the ancestral powers. It is important to note that every man is a product of all his ancestors. The platform our ancestors have provided for us is so serious that it requires spiritual violence. Your ancestry can pollute, defile, and seriously trouble your marital life. A lot of sisters who should be battling with acnestral powers are busy checking the cell phones of their husbands looking for text messages from strange women. The evil text messages they are seeing are as a result of the ancestral powers behind marriage.

If your parents worship idols, you are likely to experience the following:

Marital Blockages
The wrong people will be attracted to you
There would be closed Heaven over your marriage and this is what causes INVINSIBLE SYNDROME for some sisters, that is, nobody (potential suitors) notices them
Most of the major frustration in marriage is ancestral power of idol worship, so there is a connection between your ancestry and your marriage.

If your parents are into masquerading, don't be surprised if you experience the following:

Jilting
Sexual weakness
Mental Instability
Mental distress
Asorted partners going about with all sorts of men and women
If you do not deal with the ancestral powers behind your marriage, but rather go about hiring a detective or private investigator to tail your spouse, you're just wasting your time.

If your parents are native doctors, watch out now because

There would be constant failure and constant attacks
Satanic agents will be brought into your house
If you bring in househelp or housekeeper, they would be possessed. In addition, if you have a maid, you will find that the husband will be running after the maid so he can sleep with her.
If your parents worship water spirits, don't be surprised if

Your partner is wicked
There are a lot of marine attacks against the home
The husband is going about with all manner of marine women
Plenty of sexual looseness
Multiple sexual partners

1 Like

Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by akintom(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Evidence of religious idiocy and pure delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
looool
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dr olukoya ...a great firebrand man of God.
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by akintom(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Dr olukoya ...a great firebrand man of God.

Or great falsehood brand man?

1 Like

Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

Or great falsehood brand man?
Keep your delusion to yourself. Don't quote me to show it. It doesn't change anything in me. So save the stress
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by akintom(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Keep your delusion to yourself. Don't quote me to show it. It doesn't change anything in me. So save the stress

Sorry, you can't use this page to praise a man, that's out of touch with mental sanity.

A man under the influence of traditional religious beliefs.

A man misleading folks into grand acts of evil and wickedness against fellow humans. By falsely accusing them of witchcraft.

A man contained of his deluded witch hunting charade in UK.
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

Sorry, you can't use this page to praise a man, that's out of touch with mental sanity.

A man under the influence of traditional religious beliefs.

A man misleading folks into grand acts of evil and wickedness against fellow humans. By falsely accusing them of witchcraft.

A man contained of his deluded witch hunting charade in UK.
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by akintom(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

It's changing your perception of your Idol, just that you can't perceive it yet.
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by mauriceju2(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2016
The greatest weapon you have as a Christian in spiritual war faire is the word of God, the name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus, as long as you live a holy and righteous life, quote the word of God against what you are going through, no power can challenge the word of God

EZEKIEL 18:
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “What do you mean by using this proverb concerning the land of Israel:
The fathers eat sour grapes,
and the children’s teeth are set on edge?
As I live” — this is the declaration of the Lord GOD — “you will no longer use this proverb in Israel. 4 Look, every life belongs to Me. The life of the father is like the life of the son — both belong to Me. The person who sins is the one who will die.
5 “Now suppose a man is righteous and does what is just and right: 6 He does not eat at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife or come near a woman during her menstrual impurity. 7 He doesn’t oppress anyone but returns his collateral to the debtor. He does not commit robbery, but gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing. 8 He doesn’t lend at interest or for profit but keeps his hand from wrongdoing and carries out true justice between men. 9 He follows My statutes and keeps My ordinances, acting faithfully. Such a person is righteous; he will certainly live.” This is the declaration of the Lord GOD.
10 “Now suppose the man has a violent son, who sheds blood and does any of these things, 11 though the father has done none of them. Indeed, when the son eats at the mountain shrines and defiles his neighbor’s wife, 12 and when he oppresses the poor and needy, commits robbery, and does not return collateral, and when he raises his eyes to the idols, commits detestable acts, 13 and lends at interest or for profit, will he live? He will not live! Since he has committed all these detestable acts, he will certainly die. His blood will be on him.
14 “Now suppose he has a son who sees all the sins his father has committed, and though he sees them, he does not do likewise. 15 He does not eat at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife. 16 He doesn’t oppress anyone, hold collateral, or commit robbery. He gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing. 17 He keeps his hand from harming the poor, not taking interest or profit on a loan. He practices My ordinances and follows My statutes. Such a person will not die for his father’s iniquity. He will certainly live.
18 “As for his father, he will die for his own iniquity because he practiced fraud, robbed his brother, and did what was wrong among his people. 19 But you may ask, ‘Why doesn’t the son suffer punishment for the father’s iniquity? ’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will certainly live. 20 The person who sins is the one who will die. A son won’t suffer punishment for the father’s iniquity, and a father won’t suffer punishment for the son’s iniquity. The righteousness of the righteous person will be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked person will be on him.
21 “Now if the wicked person turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will certainly live; he will not die. 22 None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. He will live because of the righteousness he has practiced. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? ” This is the declaration of the Lord GOD. “Instead, don’t I take pleasure when he turns from his ways and lives? 24 But when a righteous person turns from his righteousness and practices iniquity, committing the same detestable acts that the wicked do, will he live? None of the righteous acts he did will be remembered. He will die because of the treachery he has engaged in and the sin he has committed.
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by akintom(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
mauriceju2:
The greatest weapon you have as a Christian in spiritual war faire is the word of God, the name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus, as long as you live a holy and righteous life, quote the word of God against what you are going through, no power can challenge the word of God

EZEKIEL 18:
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “What do you mean by using this proverb concerning the land of Israel:
The fathers eat sour grapes,
and the children’s teeth are set on edge?
As I live” — this is the declaration of the Lord GOD — “you will no longer use this proverb in Israel. 4 Look, every life belongs to Me. The life of the father is like the life of the son — both belong to Me. The person who sins is the one who will die.
5 “Now suppose a man is righteous and does what is just and right: 6 He does not eat at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife or come near a woman during her menstrual impurity. 7 He doesn’t oppress anyone but returns his collateral to the debtor. He does not commit robbery, but gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing. 8 He doesn’t lend at interest or for profit but keeps his hand from wrongdoing and carries out true justice between men. 9 He follows My statutes and keeps My ordinances, acting faithfully. Such a person is righteous; he will certainly live.” This is the declaration of the Lord GOD.
10 “Now suppose the man has a violent son, who sheds blood and does any of these things, 11 though the father has done none of them. Indeed, when the son eats at the mountain shrines and defiles his neighbor’s wife, 12 and when he oppresses the poor and needy, commits robbery, and does not return collateral, and when he raises his eyes to the idols, commits detestable acts, 13 and lends at interest or for profit, will he live? He will not live! Since he has committed all these detestable acts, he will certainly die. His blood will be on him.
14 “Now suppose he has a son who sees all the sins his father has committed, and though he sees them, he does not do likewise. 15 He does not eat at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife. 16 He doesn’t oppress anyone, hold collateral, or commit robbery. He gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing. 17 He keeps his hand from harming the poor, not taking interest or profit on a loan. He practices My ordinances and follows My statutes. Such a person will not die for his father’s iniquity. He will certainly live.
18 “As for his father, he will die for his own iniquity because he practiced fraud, robbed his brother, and did what was wrong among his people. 19 But you may ask, ‘Why doesn’t the son suffer punishment for the father’s iniquity? ’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will certainly live. 20 The person who sins is the one who will die. A son won’t suffer punishment for the father’s iniquity, and a father won’t suffer punishment for the son’s iniquity. The righteousness of the righteous person will be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked person will be on him.
21 “Now if the wicked person turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will certainly live; he will not die. 22 None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. He will live because of the righteousness he has practiced. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? ” This is the declaration of the Lord GOD. “Instead, don’t I take pleasure when he turns from his ways and lives? 24 But when a righteous person turns from his righteousness and practices iniquity, committing the same detestable acts that the wicked do, will he live? None of the righteous acts he did will be remembered. He will die because of the treachery he has engaged in and the sin he has committed.

Prayer (quoting the Bible) doesn't address human challenges, practical actions does.
Re: Your marriage and your Ancestry. By Dr D.K . Olukoya. by mauriceju2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
At a point in time the whole world including Africa and your village/ your family was once idol worshipers, but what is going on in the whole world now is not as you said,
Read Ezekiel 18
You are not punish for your fathers or mothers did you are being punish for what you have done, the only condition in which you can share in your fathers or mothers quilt is if you follow their foot step, if you don’t follow them and commit sins against God but chose to love God and obey his word, God will not let you share in their quilt, that is the word of God – a spiritual law that cannot not be challenge , please teach people to obey and practice the word of God, teach them to live a holy and righteous life, without holiness and righteousness no one can see God,
Secondly: the most powerful prayers is reminding God his word or his promises, the word of God is the will of God and the word of God is God and the bible says if you can pray according to God's will you will get answer, In Daniel 9 Daniel reminded God that his word said they will only stay in captivity 70yrs that God should do something for them to be free according to his word, he look at the direction of Jerusalem and pray every day according to God's word in 2 Chronicle 6, confessing his sins and the sins of his people and did not joint others or his four fathers to worship idol that brought them the trouble that landed them in Babylon for 70yrs, Daniel case was different, Daniel reminded God his promise, and also follow the solution God word provided and was able to overcome and brought freedom for himself and his people, God is the same yesterday today and for ever. there are many example in the bible
akintom:

Prayer (quoting the Bible) doesn't address human challenges, practical actions does.

(1) (Reply)

*ebo/etutu (sacrifice/atonement) What Is Ebo? / He Will Judge The World Soon. Will You Be Save? 5 Minuites To Go / Is Woman In The Original Plan Of God's Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.