Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land (57041 Views)

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by winkmart: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
I was just chilling somewhere around Lagos yesterday when I saw this guy that was the brain behind the Nigerian Amphibious car - that could both be driven on land and on water. The craft looks crude though, but he must have really used some talents to put this together, despite little or no education.

I couldn't help but snap the machine and the man seemed to be a mini celebrity as he was so delighted to pose for the camera and show off his invention.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/meet-man-behind-construction-of.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by winkmart: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
picture of the ride cruising on water here : www.blackberrybabes.com

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Mrjo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
With this nw this man go hammer since govt. No won do road. Keep it up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Edwinmason(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
BUBU come and see o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
looks like an ancient coffin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Lamzee(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
His name is Mr Obasanjo ,he normally park it at ikeja

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by tolexy123: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerians and crude technology

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by YoursGEJ(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
OP abeg when him go test am for water?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Kewt: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seeing the car move on water is of paramount importance..

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by mmmustapha(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
show us the car on water na, we came to see it crushing water.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by holluwai(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
See machine!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kudos to him. I pray that God will help him fulfil his dreams and he won't b among the numerous nigerian wasted talents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by kennyblaze007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Beautiful... Nice innovation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by baybeeboi: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okay, good development.

But what is the principle of operation, does it use propellers or on what principle does it move on water?

How was it designed that water cannot penetrate into the machine?

How was it designed that it does not sink?

What kind of engine does it use that can power it both on land and in water?

Winkmart and blackberrybabes , please, u shouldnt just do pictures, at least ask some questions since the man was ready to give u his attention

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by sukkottt: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
this nigga crazy

5 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Indeed Igbos are doing very well grin
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by sellYourCar: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Need to see it on water!

4 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Lovexme(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
This would sink when in water.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by nkemma54(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
it wont float, and even IF it does, the engine will die in the water

9 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by leofab(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cool
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by smart2precise: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o.

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by obiageIi(f): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
This guy keeps fabricating these trash and abandoning them on the roadside when it breaks down. If you believe this scrap drives on water then you will believe anything. Nonsense

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by bettercreature(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
This shows we are still backward in africa

See the senseless invention we are celebrating in 2016

9 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by just2endowed: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
nkemma54:
it wont float, and even IF it does, the engine will die in the water

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
the picture of the "machine" cruising on water or i disbelief this

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by MrCork: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
winkmart:
I was just chilling somewhere around Lagos yesterday when I saw this guy that was the brain behind the Nigerian Amphibious car - that could both be driven on land and on water. The craft looks crude though, but he must have really used some talents to put this together, despite little or no education.

I couldn't help but snap the machine and the man seemed to be a mini celebrity as he was so delighted to pose for the camera and show off his invention.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/meet-man-behind-construction-of.html

..ok..home made car that walk on water. ..correct? ...I give up! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Darkseid(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
I foresee this man sinking at the bottom of river Niger if he attempts to cross with this ride.

8 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
R.i.p in advance

2 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Bisjosh(f): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

Oh lawdy lawdy

Nigerians create crap and call it innovation embarassed tongue undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Ninilowo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Yomi6(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously I'm beginning to think that Nigeria is not a nation for creative minds! Because many talented and creative people are just being forced to go and study sociology and the likes.
This is just sad!

4 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Juginho(f): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerians are talented

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.