Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom (4911 Views)

Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom / Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by abila122: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2016

Mr Bagudu Hirse, former Minister of State (Foreign Affairs), who was abducted by gunmen in Kaduna on Sunday, Nov. 20, has regained his freedom, his brother, Mr John Hirse, has confirmed.

“Bagudu was released in the early hours of Saturday,” John, retired permanent secretary in the federal civil service and currently District Head of Mangu, in Plateau, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Jos on Saturday.He said that the former minister was“hale and hearty”, and thanked Nigerians for the prayers and words of encouragement “during the tỳing period”.

“May God reward everyone who stood by us during the tough period,” he said.

John, however, did not give further details, and also refused to comment over whether a ransom was paid to the abductors.

Bagudu was abducted by gunmen at the Kaduna residence of Ambassador Mamman Daura, where he had gone to condole the family over the death of the former Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji ibrahim Dasuki.

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/11/26/breaking-abducted-former-minister-bagudu-hirse-regains-freedom/
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Great
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by Atiku2019: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Welcome Back
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by freddie82(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Welcome back sir.
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by MrAwePresident: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2016
When it was said that the poor will eat the rich this what they meant

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by lonelydora: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2016
How much did they pay? Police will tell the poor citizens not to pay any ransome but they secretly pay ransome for politicians
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by yinkslinks(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2016
How much una pay?
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by 7Prophets(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2016
I'm not sure any ransom was paid. Kudos to the Nigerian Police Force.
Always remember; the police is your friend. *Quote me and receive slap from those spirits that slapped Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by paulto89(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2016
thank God for his life
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by Mrskenke: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2016
After paying ransom
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by benzems(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by rukkyland(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
lucky you.

meanwhile.

check my signature and make some cool cash.
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by kings09(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
How much was paid
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
kings09:
How much was paid
bro i swear on me life...i was bout to ask exactly that!
Re: Kidnapped Bagudu Hirse Regains Freedom by Obiwannn: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Watch 30 Years Ago When Osinbajo Was Still A Hustling Pastor In Rccg(video) / Muric Reacts To Statement Allegedly Made By Miyetti Allah / I've Just Arrived Imo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.