Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55033 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
3RNEST:
From my research no sleeping figuring out how this skrill people work and why they block some people account...

I discovered that if u don't find their trouble they wudnt as well, so stick to their rules and use your account for life.

So with that i drop this tips on my timeline, my Skrill babe said they respond fast on twitter than u sending them mail..

here is the link https://twitter.com/skrill?lang=en follow them and lay your complain to them...

Goodluck cool

Good evening sir,

Kindly tell your Skrill babe to attend to inquiry (06909545)

I cannot send.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Emmyk(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
3RNEST:
Hi Everyone

The news has been going around that I assist people to verify their Skrill account... Kind of true sha but its a team work.

Big up Thanks to Gbenga... He plan this all but with faith its work out... Now his account is back and fully verified by Skrill... Stress free..

SKRILL are Human like u and me so lets team up to get our lost unverified account back..., smiley

If your are interested..

Post your complain here and someone kind will attend to you.. smiley

GOOD LUCK... For Swift respond whatsApp me.. Lets chat..

#Respect to all my Skrill family in the house...

Lol. @bolded, You for just say Emmyk, so I could have gotten a mention, I'm just seeing this after many months. cheesy
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Emmyk:

Lol. @bolded, You for just say Emmyk, so I could have gotten a mention, I'm just seeing this after many months. cheesy
How I dont understand?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Youngzedd:

Good evening sir,

Kindly tell your Skrill babe to attend to inquiry (06909545)

I cannot send.

Thanks in anticipation.
Please be specific with your problem so i can attend to you.. Leave my Skrill babe out of this...

What happen to your account
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by timkuro(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why my Gtbank MasterCard no fit upload for skrill abeg I need epp .
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Emmyk(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
3RNEST:

How I dont understand?
You mentioned me, for a Skrill help some months back, except the Gbenga in your post is not my own...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Emmyk:

You mentioned me, for a Skrill help some months back, except the Gbenga in your post is not my own...
Lolz hahaha no your own brother.. Gbenga was the guy I help to verify his Skrill account without stress using my trick... Djswag his moniker..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2017
3RNEST:

Please be specific with your problem so i can attend to you.. Leave my Skrill babe out of this...

What happen to your account

I cannot send money to other account. Though I have sent an email with the ID number already provided.

It started few days ago.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2017
Youngzedd:

I cannot send money to other account. Though I have sent an email with the ID number already provided.

It started few days ago.
Oga your account is under restriction bcuz of too much transaction.. Beside u re using personal account as business account Which is unfair now they place u on skrill break... Lolz

Send mail to help@skrill.com

Cc verification@skrill.com

Screenshot your error message to them via your Skrill email.. And see the swift respond...

Goodluck
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:03am On Feb 03, 2017
timkuro:
Why my Gtbank MasterCard no fit upload for skrill abeg I need epp .
Contact your bank to activate your bank card for online transaction..

Goodluck
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2017
Hello 3rnest, please can a transaction be reversed on skrill after the recipient has received the money but hasn't used the money in his skrill?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Caleb5:
Hello 3rnest, please can a transaction be reversed on skrill after the recipient has received the money but hasn't used the money in his skrill?
Are u for real? You said received by the person how can that be possible? No Man Skrill dont do reserve fund.. Read their FAQ for more details

Thank you.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2017
3RNEST:

Are u for real? You said received by the person how can that be possible? No Man Skrill dont do reserve fund.. Read their FAQ for more details

Thank you.
Funded my binary account, the transaction wasn't successful but the money was deducted from skrill.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Caleb5:

Funded my binary account, the transaction wasn't successful but the money was deducted from skrill.
Oh I see... The problem is from your binary site..Contact them ASAP.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2017
vitalsolution50:
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN THIS TIME AROUND IT’S REQUIRE NO UNIQUE SKILL
Before now you have been hearing of how individuals make cool cash online and what your mind will tell you is “it’s only GURUS” but that is not true because they also have 1 head like you,
Actually there are very simple STEP BY STEP guide that will take your hands and lead you to be like those people you call GURUS….
All you need to do is follow instructions follow instructions follow instructions and the whole thing is easy,,,, I will equipped and guide you with my all important ebooks that will lead you to start earning five figures at first.
Now wait and before you get carried away with such mind blowing offer, I know so many people who must have ask themselves almost 3 times saying “did I just hear him say five figures at first earning”?
Yes I say five figures #00,000.
Now just sit back and ask yourself are u ready to make cool cash online if your answer is NO then stop reading this newsletter, but if your answer is YES then no time to waste best because you are already on the desk of PRINCEWILL and TAIWO one of the best entrepreneurs in the business today and you are 100% welcome to join us here >>>>> http://vitalsolution.com.ng/optin.html.

What the meaning of this Mr Man?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2017
3RNEST:

Oh I see... The problem is from your binary site..Contact them ASAP.
OK, thanks boss, u rock!.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by dasanchez1(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2017
3RNEST:
Wow... Please be inform... Update from Skrill..

If you dont have international passport to verify your Skrill account... YOUR worries are over..

Use your Birthday certificate to verify it send to verification@skrill.com... Verification @ a speed of light....

If them block your account... Send mail to help@skrill.com Cc frc@fincen.gov (Skrill dey fear them) Lolz Thanks to signature2012 the man of the moment that beat all Skrill staff for blocking his account for no reason angry

Goodluck smiley

birth certificate shocked... Make I do am sharply
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2017
3RNEST:

Oga your account is under restriction bcuz of too much transaction.. Beside u re using personal account as business account Which is unfair now they place u on skrill break... Lolz

Send mail to help@skrill.com

Cc verification@skrill.com

Screenshot your error message to them via your Skrill email.. And see the swift respond...

Goodluck

I have sent an email to them and somebody responded, He said He have escalated the ticket after I tweet the ID via twitter.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Youngzedd:

I have sent an email to them and somebody responded, He said He have escalated the ticket after I tweet the ID via twitter.
Meaning?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by goddyAir: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Caleb5:
OK, thanks boss, u rock!.

hello ernest
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
goddyAir:

hello ernest
Hi.. Whats your Skrill problem?

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by tintedniggz(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Pls can I link other ATM cards that does not bear my name to my skrill account, if yes, what's the maximum no of cards allowed for linking?
Thanks
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2017
tintedniggz:
Pls can I link other ATM cards that does not bear my name to my skrill account, if yes, what's the maximum no of cards allowed for linking?
Thanks
u can only use a card carrying your name.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kolomax(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2017
tintedniggz:
Thanks
yes you can
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by tintedniggz(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
u can only use a card carrying your name.
Thanks bro
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by tintedniggz(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
kolomax:
yes you can
Thanks bro
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by cmoney22222: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
I opened a skrill account using Spain as country, how can I verify it from nigeria?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kels10: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hi, I have a skrill account, I upload my drivers license and skrill rejected it about 3times, now my account has been restricted and I can't even upload any document for further verification,please help me
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by lazinny(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
kels10:
Hi, I have a skrill account, I upload my drivers license and skrill rejected it about 3times, now my account has been restricted and I can't even upload any document for further verification,please help me
why was it rejected? The reason is normally stated. Contact their support anyway
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by cmoney22222: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls answer my question . Can u help verify skrill account of another country?
3RNEST:

please edit the birth cert to 1989, scan and edit it before u send to skrill.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
cmoney22222:
Pls answer my question . Can u help verify skrill account of another country?
Which country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.