Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (54992 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Birniwa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
3RNEST:

Oga try and get one of those valid document for your brother and send to them, there is nothinq i can do to help man! embarassed

The last thing please, do you think they'll accept NIMC temporary slip or can my bank here in Naija reverse the payment done to Skrill which is still under "pending"?

Thanks.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Birniwa:

The last thing please, do you think they'll accept NIMC temporary slip or can my bank here in Naija reverse the payment done to Skrill which is still under "pending"?

Thanks.
U mean withdraw the Skrill fund back to your bank? Yes it's possible with 5-7 working days with verified account. smiley
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by mumels(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Youngzedd:

It doesn't matter if it's restricted or not because you maybe the next.

We need to stop this madness by skrill before it goes out of hand.
Mine is currently been restricted and I have some serious funds in it.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by dand9206(m): 1:20am On Feb 13, 2017
3RNEST:

Thanks for telling them the right thinx , my advice for you on skrill, don't allow too much transaction into your skrill account...

Plan B: (ideas from my Pakistan friend)

if you have new skrill account

BUY Skrill from one source, indicate in the message box (Skrill Funds Trading)

Keep buying from the source, if you change the buyer, use same tag "Skrill Funds Trading)

Reason: if they block your account " you can xplain to them better bcuz all transaction indicate "Skrill funds trading" or Forex Trading...

I'm sharing this for the love of this thread and those suffering from skrill wahala...

Thanks to all wink
Alright, noted. thanks! i like Plan A, lol
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by dand9206(m): 1:24am On Feb 13, 2017
3RNEST:

Email verification is different Oga.. I always advice verification before transaction to avoid stress and story da touch.

$150 no bi beans oh... As am speaking $3000 is stock in restricted account they keep on promising and fail.

Anyway a word is enuff..

Goodluck
$3000? why na. na ID verification or na too much transaction. This Skrill self
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by arbitrage: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Olaide1295:
Ernest Abeg I have problems with my Skrill.
I used my sister's email to open account, she is 1999 but I used 1989 because 1999 is too young.
Now my Skrill has been restricted, anything to do?
I have her birth certificate and school Id catds

I don't think email address you used to open Skrill account matters. Rather it is whether you used her details as the account owner that matters to the verification.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Taeewo(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Birniwa:

The thing is, my brother has no International Passport, no Voters Card or even a Driving License, only a National ID Card which is on temporary slip. My $98 is still hanging there with them, please kindly do help.
Tell dem you av no valid i d card, it is the system that automatically refund ur pending money, click on the transaction and check if the 98$ from green has changed to red, if its red, it means the money has been refunded already and will be credited to ur acct within 7 working days. ..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Taeewo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Skrill direct contact

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Ppresh2017(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Taeewo:
Skrill direct contact

ok
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Add this Contact as well

+18557192087 SKRILL NUMBER
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2017
I made a mistake why creating an account, instead of using Say James John which is on my id card, I used James Moses to open my skrill account and I want to verify now, please what do I do?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Cc. 3rnest
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Caleb5:
Cc. 3rnest
I'm here....
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Caleb5:
I made a mistake why creating an account, instead of using Say James John which is on my id card, I used James Moses to open my skrill account and I want to verify now, please what do I do?
Open an account with the name on the ID card... Btw How u manage mk mistake? U dey sleep dey open the skrill account?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2017
3RNEST:

Open an account with the name on the ID card... Btw How u manage mk mistake? U dey sleep dey open the skrill account?
No b my fault, na my sister go use family name for her bank her husband name for id card
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Caleb5:

No b my fault, na my sister go use family name for her bank her husband name for id card
U said i made a mistake not my sister.. Read your last statement... Anyway do as i tell u..

Goodluck
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2017
3RNEST:

U said i made a mistake not my sister.. Read your last statement... Anyway do as i tell u..

Goodluck
I was the one using her
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks anyways
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
3RNest does the dob certification still work for skrill verification?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ikbtn: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Please which bank as at now supports funding skrill account with their debit card either MasterCard or visa.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Caleb5: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Skrill not working on Nigeria ip sad
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Macaulish(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Caleb5:

Oga embarassed

Na Lagos State IP e dey work ni.. abi which one !

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Teeforeal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi,pls i made a mistake with my year of birth when i registed my skrill acct last year,i wrote 79 insted of 76.What do you think i can do now.Though my card has be verified.Thanks
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by dottozil: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
3RNEST:
Hi Everyone

The news has been going around that I assist people to verify their Skrill account... Kind of true sha but its a team work.

Big up Thanks to Gbenga (DjSwaga) ... He plan this all but with faith its work out... Now his account is back and fully verified by Skrill... Stress free..

SKRILL are Human like u and me so lets team up to get our lost unverified account back..., smiley

If your are interested..

Post your complain here and someone will kindly attend to you.. smiley

GOOD LUCK... For Swift respond whatsApp me.. Lets chat..

#Respect to all my Skrill family in the house...

Cc: (Trusted & Tested)
Bookiemart01
Femcruz
Izikjon
Cartor001
LadyF (former Skrill Ambassador)
Justi4jesu (Skrill Queen)...... Lolz make una support oh

pls sir I would like if u can help me verify my skrill account
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
dottozil:

pls sir I would like if u can help me verify my skrill account
Send them your international passport for speedy verification...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by dand9206(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Caleb5:
Hope you dont mean it.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikbtn:
Please which bank as at now supports funding skrill account with their debit card either MasterCard or visa.
GTB & Access bank for now... I don't know of others
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Teeforeal:
Hi,pls i made a mistake with my year of birth when i registed my skrill acct last year,i wrote 79 insted of 76.What do you think i can do now.Though my card has be verified.Thanks
I guess your account is not verify? If not send them matching document with your real DOB..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Teeforeal(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls what types of matching documents do u suggest i submit along with my id sir
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by eniolaamoda: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2017
3RNEST:

GTB & Access bank for now... I don't know of others

Some ppl r saying it is not working again
Which one do we believe now self
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Some ppl r saying it is not working again Which one do we believe now self
Try your GTB card on Neteller and see... We are running to Neteller..
See ya smiley
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Teeforeal:
Pls what types of matching documents do u suggest i submit along with my id sir
Document the match your real DOB...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.