Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (54991 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Tolaword: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2017
3RNEST:

You have to activate it bro.. visit their CC.
Pls inbox on step to Tolaword@gmail.com
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Abul20(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please does gtb still accept neteller site and most the card am using be under my name for both neteller and skriil
Cc:3rnest
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abul20:
Please does gtb still accept neteller site and most the card am using be under my name for both neteller and skriil
Cc:3rnest
gtb has stop!! use access bank..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Abul20(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Thanks 3rnest for the prompt response but can i use my brothers card or it must be under my name
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abul20:
Thanks 3rnest for the prompt response but can i use my brothers card or it must be under my name
u can use both but preferably yours will be fine.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Abul20(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
3RNEST:

u can use both but preferably yours will be fine.
Tnx much 3rnest you are such a nice person words cant express my appreciation
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abul20:

Tnx much 3rnest you are such a nice person words cant express my appreciation
You're always welcome bro..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by eniolaamoda: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello how can one bypass the accessbank ipin code

I use to hear there is a general code for it
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Abul20(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:
Hello how can one bypass the accessbank ipin code

I use to hear there is a general code for it
I think ipin is your personal code yo have to set it yourself after inputtin it and confirming by reinputting an otp will be send to you and you input that otp too in the space provided

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by eniolaamoda: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abul20:

I think ipin is your personal code yo have to set it yourself after inputtin it and confirming by reinputting an otp will be send to you and you input that otp too in the space provided

I understand ur point
Wat i am saying is dat
This access ipin
Is there a default one dat everyone can use

Cus there is this one of my friend dat loads skrill with access atm card from random ppl
And at least i always think bcud of the ipin this should be a barrier to him

But he has his way of bypassing this ipin
More or less like he has a general ipin dat works for all access bank atm or he knows a way dat u can get ur ipin from the web or maybe access banks website without necessarily having to go to the bank or atm to obtain an ipin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by eniolaamoda: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abul20:

I understand ur point
Wat i am saying is dat
This access ipin
Is there a default one dat everyone can use

Cus there is this one of my friend dat loads skrill with access atm card from random ppl
And at least i always think bcud of the ipin this should be a barrier to him

But he has his way of bypassing this ipin
More or less like he has a general ipin dat works for all access bank atm or he knows a way dat u can get ur ipin from the web or maybe access banks website without necessarily having to go to the bank or atm to obtain an ipin

Cus this is wat stopped me from loading skrill
Cus d ppls access card i use always feel reluctant to go to the bank or atm point to obtain thier ipin

But this my very friend i tell you who loads skrill

Once he has ur card
He does not wanna know weda u have ipin or not
He knows wat to do to scale through that phase
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ipain: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
3RNEST:

gtb has stop!! use access bank..
I have been trying to transfer funds to my buyer since morning via skrill but they keep declining the transaction. see below. How can I solve this? I have used different browsers and it is still same thing.

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
ipain:
I have been trying to transfer funds to my buyer since morning via skrill but they keep declining the transaction. see below. How can I solve this? I have used different browsers and it is still same thing.
Clear casha in your browser,
If no way, go to cybercafe and try it...
still the same problem then your account is under restriction by Skrill get ready to answer all skrill past questions and answers...grin

simply send mail to help@skrill.com to be free from their wahala.. .

Good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ipain: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
3RNEST:

still the same problem then your account is under restriction by Skrill get ready to answer all skrill past questions and answers...grin

Good luck smiley
I had opened a ticket before coming here lol grin they said everything is fine with my account and that I should do what you have listed BUT wait for 24 hours to pass before I initiate another transaction. So I THINK i will just have to wait for 24 hours to pass before I do another one. Thanks.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Javalist: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2017
I signed up for Skrill account about 2 months ago and received a little over $18,000 since then, I have also done verification with my International Passport.

However, just recently Skrill won't let me send money to anyone, I receive an error message that reads: "We're unable to perform the transaction. Please get in touch with us". I currently have $800+ in the account and I mainly use the funds for Bitcoin exchanges.

I contacted Skrill and they now want me to tell them briefly what I mainly use my Skrill account for. Secondly, they want me to hold my ID Card in a selfie and send to them. I read somewhere on the internet that whenever Skrill restricts accounts and ask such questions; you will never get your account back no matter how many funds you have in there in your account.

Has anyone experienced something similar here? I need help please!

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Javalist:
I signed up for Skrill account about 2 months ago and received a little over $18,000 since then, I have also done verification with my International Passport.

However, just recently Skrill won't let me send money to anyone, I receive an error message that reads: "We're unable to perform the transaction. Please get in touch with us". I currently have $800+ in the account and I mainly use the funds for Bitcoin exchanges.

I contacted Skrill and they now want me to tell them briefly what I mainly use my Skrill account for. Secondly, they want me to hold my ID Card in a selfie and send to them. I read somewhere on the internet that whenever Skrill restricts accounts and ask such questions; you will never get your account back no matter how many funds you have in there in your account.

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo

Do as they said and send them the pic. I must warn you, never tell them you are into exchange. Talk to them like a Boss. If you decide to do gentle guy, forget it.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Javalist:

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo
Your Skrill fight begins..don't give up the fight you will surely get your money back by going what they ask you to do, "selfie" yes do it and send to them it's your account.

They will end up sending your money back to your local bank using CBN rate and that might be a huge lost but it's better than nothing..

Check this thread for their contact numbers, I prefer the US number Cuz is free via Skype call keep disturbing them until u get your money back... Skrill people are heartless so be strong when dealing with them....angry

Wish u all the best bro, Good luck
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Taeewo(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Javalist:

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo
My own 400$ plus too was restricted January until i called dem and provides what they requested bfor it was lifted.. ...Hope you did not add third party credit/debit card cus dey might even ask u provide card statement. ..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Macaulish(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Javalist:

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo

Hello Javalist, ( grin grin grin I like ur moniker oo)

Anyway, Please kindly act you were told.. And don't leave a Loophole, Please oo...

Else...
You will be laughing in #get function statement cry..

Cheers
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ipain: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
3RNEST:

Good luck smiley
Lol... stupid skrill, the problem had to do with account verification. I have verified with my international passport sha. I thought they said unverified account can send and receive up to $2500. na wa o.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELP...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
ipain:
Lol... stupid skrill, the problem had to do with account verification. I have verified with my international passport sha. I thought they said unverified account can send and receive up to $2500. na wa o.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELP...

I'm happy for u... but always be ready their head dey always shake...i advice u use message TAG when trading since your account is still fresh no stain... grin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ipain: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
3RNEST:

I'm happy for u... but always be ready their head dey always shake...i advice u use message TAG when trading since your account is still fresh no stain... grin
what do you mean by message TAG?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
ipain:
what do you mean by message TAG?
Come whatsapp
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ipain: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
3RNEST:

Come whatsapp
Okay... seems I have been scammed. I am using a card owned by someone and i transferred 5k to the account yesterday while skrill charged around $2 for verification and the account was left with 4k+. I couldn't upload funds due to the problem i told u about. now tried to upload funds using same card but it just wouldn't go and see what the screen says. The owner of the card claim that there is still money in the account but something tells me he is lying because we are far apart... and na my big bros o.

I am owing my agent $1. Though she said i should leave it but I can't because it is an agreement and I have to fulfill my end of the agreement.

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Abul20(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
3RNEST:

Come whatsapp
Let me use this chance and go whatsapp, i hav issues to b clarified abeg 3rnest am coming.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Javalist: 1:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Taeewo:
My own 400$ plus too was restricted January until i called dem and provides what they requested bfor it was lifted.. ...Hope you did not add third party credit/debit card cus dey might even ask u provide card statement. ..

When they lifted the restriction, were you able to continue using the account (including sending money to others) or they asked you to withdraw using local bank account, probably at official CBN rate.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Javalist:

When they lifted the restriction, were you able to continue using the account (including sending money to others) or they asked you to withdraw using local bank account, probably at official CBN rate.
How far with your account?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Ayonbobo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO WITNESS THE LAUNCHING OF A LONG AWAITED SITE. 
DO U TRULY WANT TO BE JUST A WITNESS OR PARTICIPANT?‍♀.
BE PREPARED TO WITNESS AWESOMENESS AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME.
FEATURES
1. DOUBLE OF YOUR INVESTMENT✅✅
2. JUST CALL BEFORE PAYMENT TO ENSURE RECEIVER IS AVAILABLE TO CONFIRM..✅✅
FEATURES ARE
Cloud hosting✅
2:1 matrix✅
Unlimited bandwidth✅
Active support✅
BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY ITS GOING TO GO ROUND... 
WE ARE NO SUPER HUMANS THE SECRET TO A SUCCESSFUL PONZI SCHEME IS RECYCLING I.E YOU PH-GH-REPH. 
REMEMBER WE ARE THE SYSTEM AND THE MORE WE RECYCLE THE MORE THE SYSTEM KEEP MOVING.
LAUNCHING FRIDAY 24TH OF MARCH OO! BY 8:00pm
KashSpree
KashSpree
KashSpree
DON'T MISS OUT
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Javalist: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2017
3RNEST:

How far with your account?

Nothing yet, they haven't replied to my email. I'll follow up with a phone call.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Javalist:

Nothing yet, they haven't replied to my email. I'll follow up with a phone call.
I wish Skrill do whatsapp we go blow off their phone, just follow up on calls that's the way out.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Taeewo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Javalist:

Am still using it after the restriction was lifted.. .
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Javalist: 3:36am On Mar 30, 2017
After having my Skrill account restricted for almost two weeks now, Skrill has refused to respond to my requests via phone calls or emails. When the account got restricted I had $773 on it but to my greatest surprise, I login today and found out that two received transactions ($490 +$140) from one sender were cancelled by Skrill. I still have no idea if the sender requested for chargeback or Skrill decided to cancel them. That's $630 in total, and the saddest part is that I bought these funds when Skrill was still exchanging at N420/$ two weeks back. : o shocked

Haba Skrill, is this how you push me to death?

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo, Ibraheem009, Singapore1, Mandilax, Oteleye, wamiikechukwu, SimacSMSplus

To all the peeps I mentioned here, I know you trade Skrill well. I'm sorry I'm just confused right now and need advice that will comfort me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.