Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (54995 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Balinda42: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Please i need where is the number too
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ebenezary(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2019
If you are in need of verified skrill account contact me on WhatsApp 08138442564
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by AroFx: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Contact me 234 814 739 1574 for a verified skrill account.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by A7(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
3rnest

Hello man, could you please transfer 250 naira to my skrill account, i will pay 500 recharge card in exchange.

Please do me this favor, i am stuck somewhere
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
A7:
3rnest

Hello man, could you please transfer 250 naira to my skrill account, i will pay 500 recharge card in exchange.

Please do me this favor, i am stuck somewhere
#250 grin like seriously?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by A7(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
3RNEST:

#250 grin like seriously?

Wallahi, they got me so bad.

The limit i will be able to withdraw after their charges is 39.05, the minimum amount they set to be withdrawn must be greater than 39.43

I will be very grateful if you do me this favor
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
A7:

Wallahi, they got me so bad.

The limit i will be able to withdraw after their charges is 39.05, the minimum amount they set to be withdrawn must be greater than 39.43

I will be very grateful if you do me this favor
I don't understand, chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by A7(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
3RNEST:

I don't understand, chat me up on WhatsApp

Okay. i whatsapped the number in your profile minutes ago
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Micholo5(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Hello peeps.. Have anyone used international bank transfer for deposit into skrill account?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by oghenemoney(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Micholo5:
Hello peeps.. Have anyone used international bank transfer for deposit into skrill account?

Bro u ve nt sent the video,orevajohnson@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Micholo5(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
oghenemoney:

Sorry for the delay, I will have to record the video and I haven't had much time. Expect it before evening tomorrow. Please bear with me.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Princeofasia: 3:56am On Jun 12, 2019
i got 700$ in skrill and its restricted. they are asking me to upload my id which i have but i am not comfortable doing that. will the restriction clear after a few days?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Micholo5(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
oghenemoney:

. The Video is too large to send via email.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Denwil: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Princeofasia:
i got 700$ in skrill and its restricted. they are asking me to upload my id which i have but i am not comfortable doing that. will the restriction clear after a few days?
I buy accounts with restricted funds inside. If you are not okay uploading your details online, kindly sell the account with the fund inside to me
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by oghenemoney(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Micholo5:

The Video is too large to send via email.

Chai...i will think of sth!
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Princeofasia:
I think I once read about skrill on the front pages a month ago or so. Someone was complaining that skrill is a scam
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Princeofasia: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
I think I once read about skrill on the front pages a month ago or so. Someone was complaining that skrill is a scam
nigerians are the scammers
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by callmemercy(f): 4:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Princeofasia:
there is nothing scam about skrill. i have been using it for close to 7years now. they start taking verifications serious after nigerians knew about it and started using it for serious scams

Hello,
How did you go about opening and verifying?
What are the requirements?
I need one as my mode of payment for my freelancing, but I just don't understand the process and I havent found any worthwhile info via google

Please, help!
Can you put me through?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by LOGICALKEN: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Please how long does it take to verify a skrill account?
I have sent all the documents that ask of me and i am yet to be verified.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Johnsonbet365(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Denwil:

I buy accounts with restricted funds inside. If you are not okay uploading your details online, kindly sell the account with the fund inside to me

I have an account not restricted ooo but just can't withdraw due to some issue
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by donblade85555(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
How Can I fund the account
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by stagger: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Princeofasia:

Better upload your ID or kiss the account and the money in it goodbye. We all did it and are operating with no issues.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Princeofasia:
Have u resolved it? well contact me on whatsApp.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Necksonnel: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pls do skrill accept temporary voters card(paper type) for verification?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Necksonnel:
Pls do skrill accept temporary voters card(paper type) for verification?

No
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by lexxyrule(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
184$ skrill available for sale. Contact me at whatsapp from signature
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by gamaliel9: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
PROBLEM:

My identity has been verified,i used PVC. But my address is not.. I tranferred to NETELLER...back to Skrill...all done in a speed of light...
I submitted my August bank statement for address verification..it was rejected...submitted my june electricity bill...rejected...they said 90days....thats three months...what is wrong with June utility bill?

Now, i wanted to withdraw some money using my VISA card,hum....they said they want to verify the card...it was verified oooo....then...then they paid in $2.2 into my account,telling me to use it anytime i like. Now the money i wanted to withdraw did not land into my account ooo....

What should i do?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by gamaliel9: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
I know this is a Skrill related page...but i noticed that Neteller is saying they do not bank withdrawal facility in my country? Doest it mean you cannot fund or withdraw money from Neteller? I was afraid to proceed so i transferred the money to Skrill to withdraw to my Bank..Zenith...

Meanwhile i funded my Skrill account with Zenith Visa card
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
gamaliel9:
I know this is a Skrill related page...but i noticed that Neteller is saying they do not bank withdrawal facility in my country? Doest it mean you cannot fund or withdraw money from Neteller? I was afraid to proceed so i transferred the money to Skrill to withdraw to my Bank..Zenith...

Meanwhile i funded my Skrill account with Zenith Visa card

The best is to sell your fund @ TopUpGold.com
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by fredcomsat: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Youngzedd:

The best is to sell your fund @ TopUpGold.com

Please I have 50$ to sell. Contact me on 08166654959
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by peeps4u: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Princeofasia:

Why are u not comfortable uploading your ID bro?

Don't banks also request for ID?

It is for security purpose.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Princeofasia: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
peeps4u:

Why are u not comfortable uploading your ID bro?

Don't banks also request for ID?

It is for security purpose.
i know . i uploaded when more cash came in and it cleared. i couldnt risk loosing close to 3k usd because of id. thanks for the reply though

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.