Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (54939 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Javalist for you to login into your account it means it's not block yet just restricted and i also believe you must have bombarded there customer service lines with lots of calls and email so they place your ticket as closed or duplicated.

I remember when i couldn't withdraw my funds from my broker, i had to involve legal actions and there regulatory body and my mail was quickly replied to though it wasn't solved i will advice you to use the same strategy on them involved there regulatory body and a court of law but please apply common sense. Here.

If your account successfully pull through, don't buy huge sum of skrill at once... After my first account was blocked, i opened a new one which i buy a maximum of 70 skrill.... I believe the more you buy skrill the more you account trigger red light in there system due to anti money laundry law.

About the charges back i have no idea.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Javalist:
After having my Skrill account restricted for almost two weeks now, Skrill has refused to respond to my requests via phone calls or emails. When the account got restricted I had $773 on it but to my greatest surprise, I login today and found out that two received transactions ($490 +$140) from one sender were cancelled by Skrill. I still have no idea if the sender requested for chargeback or Skrill decided to cancel them. That's $630 in total, and the saddest part is that I bought these funds when Skrill was still exchanging at N420/$ two weeks back. : o shocked

Haba Skrill, is this how you push me to death?

CC 3RNEST, Taeewo, Ibraheem009, Singapore1, Mandilax, Oteleye, wamiikechukwu, SimacSMSplus

To all the peeps I mentioned here, I know you trade Skrill well. I'm sorry I'm just confused right now and need advice that will comfort me.
Jesu!! Skrill cancel transaction my first time seeing this... Skrill will not kill us bro ..i feel your pain from the beginning, someone once told me that he wrote a mail to SKRILL threaten to sue them... skrill quickly give him his account back and close it finally, I suggest you apply same format, like seriously those guys know what they are doing try and visit their facebook page you will see lot of negative comments about them..

Please don't give up, we will join you to fight this fight to the end....

Any Suggestions please help our brother out..

Good luck bro!!
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by austino677(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
So skrill is getting bad
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
austino677:
So skrill is getting bad
Not that bad if you know how to play the game..

#SkrillGame
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by austino677(m): 2:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Which bank atm can i be able to use fund skrill?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Skrill is shutting down accounts recently.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Youngzedd:
Skrill is shutting down accounts recently.
like seriously.... account with huge amount and also doing charge back...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bluntjudge: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
house please ...i am new to skrill and want to ask this question...i earned a giftcard of $20 in my skrill account i opened sometime this year.i want to use the skrill to fund an online betting site but they are asking i add mastercard or visa details.I don't want to fund it from my bank account,i want it straight from my skrill wallet..i was thinking skrill operates like bitcoin where you provide an address and the fund will be deposited instantly. Please what do i do to get my small $20 out, i dont want to lose it?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by cmoney22222: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2017
sell it off to 3rnest sharpaly bro.......
bluntjudge:
house please ...i am new to skrill and want to ask this question...i earned a giftcard of $20 in my skrill account i opened sometime this year.i want to use the skrill to fund an online betting site but they are asking i add mastercard or visa details.I don't want to fund it from my bank account,i want it straight from my skrill wallet..i was thinking skrill operates like bitcoin where you provide an address and the fund will be deposited instantly. Please what do i do to get my small $20 out, i dont want to lose it?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2017
cmoney22222:
why me grin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bluntjudge: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2017
cmoney22222:
@3rnest please how can i contact you to sell my skrill please?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by cmoney22222: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
you be cabal man na...... Skrill Master hahhahaa

3RNEST:

why me grin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by cmoney22222: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
ready my percentage oooo... info is power
bluntjudge:

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2017
bluntjudge:
look down for whatsapp number..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bluntjudge: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2017
3RNEST:

look down for whatsapp number..
alright...will contact you in a moment
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bluntjudge: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2017
cmoney22222:
ready my percentage oooo... info is power
lol..no wahala
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Skrill update:

Personal Account now unlimited~ cheesy.....
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow!! i'm so happy today and i want to share my little experience with SKRILL REFUND
and how i got my money from a RESTRICTED ACCOUNT!!.

When your account is restricted, they will send you RESTRICTED email,
same format they will send to 10 thousands of restricted account victims, but guess what?
i got my own money back, by maintaining the Family and friends format mail i prepared myself.

Now what's SKRILL is all about, read this below:

TAG: Family and friends, but it's seem we abuse that part alot so NIGERIAN Skrill Account are always restricted.

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by seyiofficial(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Hello house pls help me out my skrill is on RESTRICTED ACCOUNT! and I need to verify it which I use my nick name to open it,I have $330 in there that I can't withdraw or upload, and I need the fundz urgently b4 noon today, pls guyz is there anytin that can be done,pls help a Bro
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Macaulish(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
seyiofficial:
Hello house pls help me out my skrill is on RESTRICTED ACCOUNT! and I need to verify it which I use my nick name to open it,I have $330 in there that I can't withdraw or upload, and I need the fundz urgently b4 noon today, pls guyz is there anytin that can be done,pls help a Bro

Did you verify with Your ID when you first created the Account ??
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by seyiofficial(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Macaulish:

Did you verify with Your ID when you first created the Account ??
No Sir I just open it and got it funded,pls is there any other way I can send the money out of the wallet?? thkz in advance
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Cmyname(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Macaulish(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
seyiofficial:
No Sir I just open it and got it funded,pls is there any other way I can send the money out of the wallet?? thkz in advance

Hmmnnn..

I Hope your International ID is available to verify bro..

Else your acount is going to do SKRRRRR PKA PKA and it will go booommm boomm tum tum boom

You need to verify bro.

CC: 3rnest..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Cmyname(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
seyiofficial:
I don't think it's possible, however, see the title of this thread. The guy that started it seemed to be a 'skrill guru,' he may give you some wise tips.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Macaulish:

Hmmnnn..

I Hope your International ID is available to verify bro..

Else your acount is going to do SKRRRRR PKA PKA and it will go booommm boomm tum tum boom

You need to verify bro.

CC: 3rnest..
grin that's it oh, verification before usage, if he fail to fully verify his account na OYO oh...Skrill Hammer on the way!! cheesy
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
seyiofficial:
Oga u said NO, get ready for skrill wahala!! u have to VERIFY IT before sending 1 naira into that account....

Get yourself an international passport with ur skrill account name on it to verify it!!
you can as well go through the additional verification to avoid story da touch.

my2kobo contribution! smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by hanassholesolo: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
3RNEST:
Wow... Please be inform... Update from Skrill..

If you dont have international passport to verify your Skrill account... YOUR worries are over..

Use your Birthday certificate to verify it send to verification@skrill.com... Verification @ a speed of light....

Goodluck smiley

Does this still work?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Does this still work?
international passport or birth certificate?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by hanassholesolo: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
3RNEST:

international passport or birth certificate?

Birth certificate. My int passport expired since 2016.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Birth certificate. My int passport expired since 2016.
Birth Cert, Yes, then go and renew it before using it to sign up an account with skrill...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.