Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (46292 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by CastedDude: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
The things we hear about pastors and their quests for miracles these days is quite alarming. According to reports making the rounds online, a Zimbabwean Prophet, Walter Magaya, allegedly sold anointed cucumbers in his church as the congregants especially the ladies patronized him well.

This act seems not have gone down well with some online users who have registered their displeasure by blasting the pastor.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/excitement-as-pastor-shares-anointed.html

4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eyaa!!! Chidinma Would Be Jealous After Seeing This Picture....

Look At People Holding Her Husband Anyhow..

I See Some People, Making Use Of The Cucumbers, Immediately They Get Home!

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by CastedDude: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
where is Chidimma oo.. come and receive ur anointing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by herzernIsHere: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
I can see Men buyinq the Cucumber too.....Do they need it also??......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by dainformant(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
God help us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by obailala(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wonderful!! Chidimma should be there to receive an anointed version grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by littlewonders: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
You read some news like this and begin to wonder if one should laugh or go ballistic.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by otitokoroleti: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
I hate cucumber cc viking007

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by gunuvi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaat?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by IVORY2009(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
cum cum cum cum cummmba ba baaaaaa grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Edwinmason(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
anointed experience

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by melvinjames: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
I support the pastor wholeheartedly, lol.

Cucumber here my Lord cucumber here
Oh Lord cucumber here

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Mrjo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cucumber? Hmm... Anotinted 1 biz deyoo
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Young03(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
I can see someone smilling
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bunch of gullible followers.
See the way they re all holding the CUTECUMBER grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by kinggogo: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
D men too bought

Dem go dey insert am 4 where lipsrsealed shocked grin

14 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
One of that cucumber fit reach #10k.And the mumu followers go buy am.The pastor go don read chidinma story that is why he dey look for female customers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinggogo:
D men too bought

Dem go dey insert am 4 where lipsrsealed shocked grin

I been one ask this Q.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Carrissa:
Bunch of gullible followers.
See the way they re all holding the CUTECUMBER grin
You no go place an online order.Na limited quantity remain o.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by TheFreeOne: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Are they supposed to eat it, lick it or stick it somewhere

See as the lady in white top dey happy with the big one she hold grin

Religion.....SMH

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by ourema(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Comedians are all over the place. We need it very much in time of recession

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by steppin: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's actually gonna do wonders, especially for the women folk.
It automatically cures Konji and helps to satisfy women who are not satisfied with their partner's performance.
As for men, they can eat it to satisfy hunger....all na Miracle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Donkaz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
haaa

This one fit give woman belle o

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yeee!

It is finished!

I kant epp their solution.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by kstyle2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
If these aren't the signs of the end, then I wonder what these are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Winnelyn(f): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
.......... Oh nah
how do i get to this church, embarassed i need me some cucumber, where is makydebbie grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
You guys sha want to divert attention back back to chidinma. Ko le werk. Seun egbegbe is still trending, he is a theif and a ritualist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by yaqq: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol, u go hear prayer line like....... Fada please make my husband dyk big like ds cucumber in jesus name, oh baba, any girl dt want to touch my oga coccumber die by fire, holy Ghost fire! I cover papa john cucumber with the blood of jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by Marvel1206: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS by shamecurls(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chidinma! Come and see anointed Cucumber o!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating / Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.