Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com (556 Views)

Matured Chat Mates Needed....! / Buddy! Friends! Chat Mates! Hangout! I'm BORED!!!!!!! / Meet New Friends On Thia Platform... And Build Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com by phpNET(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
All your friends are here waiting to get connected back to you.

just logon to www.ping2date.com to meet all your childhood friends.
[img]All your friends are here waiting to get connected back to you.
Re: Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com by phpNET(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Reconnect to old friends now visit www.ping2date.com
Re: Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com by phpNET(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
OK am glad that lots are taking advantage of this great portal. try it yourself!
Re: Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com by phpNET(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2016
People are meeting up with new friends and old school mates on ping2date.com.
why not join now and reconnect to your old friends.
Re: Meet All Your Formal School Mates And Old Friends On Ping2date.com by phpNET(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please all registered members are expected to have a profile picture.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nice Single Female Friend Based In Enugu / I Was Captivated By His Sweet Words And Lovely Figure, Says British Grandmother, / Erotic Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.