Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (63594 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dayosweetness(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
The blood...the blood..
It lead me to this saying " he has blood on his hands" " she has blood on her hands" which I translate to killing, murder , assassination and all the other names of it
Abeg shut up
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dayosweetness(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
denitro:
You and your girlfriend are selfish and are trying to murder your unborn child.
Abortion is a very grievous sin and might be the deciding factor whether you will pass through
hell when you leave this earth life.

Matt 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for
him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Allow the child to come and experience earth life and contribute its part in this life.
You deny the child and kill him or her in the womb, you will suffer for it. (That child will return back
to God and will stand as a testimony against you)
Abegi, is two ways. If the child comes to this world and suffer nko, the parents would be blamed.. Besides der is recession
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by temodent(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone

Your statement broke my heart. This is something some people are daily fasting with vigils just to have. I just pray that God in his invite mercy will take this against either or your friend in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nagodesmile18(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
dayosweetness:

Abegi, is two ways. If the child comes to this world and suffer nko, the parents would be blamed.. Besides der is recession
u don't knw dere is reccession when u decided to engage in d act ko....Hw much is condom...SMH for u

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by TheArchangel(f): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
7Alexander:

Why are Nigerians too judgemental and sanctimonious?
Is it your hand??
Someone asked a simple and direct question, all u need to do is answer if younhave it, if you don't, you move on
You are one hell of a pissed m' fucker grin.
They fu.cked and they should bear the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by LoveJesus87(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Demigods666:
The baby have refused to die na. Na by force? grin
ah wonder o grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by uniqueogo(f): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

yes it's possible the baby is gone and it's also possible the baby is still there
ask her to check if she can feel a lump on her abdomen by lying down on her stomach or feeling her abdomen with her hands
but how many months is the pregnancy
if it's up to three months or more it might be very difficult for a tablet no matter how many or how strong to terminate the pregnancy
and pls be careful don't make use of native drugs her life is at stake too
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ledaman: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
My candid advice is to start preparations for fatherhood. Like money for pampers,baby food. Drugs and finally ready to wakeup midnight to dance with your on born child.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ifeomaekol(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is why cases of special children are on the increase, op do the right thing----take your girlfrd to the hospital before its too late. Rem also that karma is real jux incase things start getting complicated in the future rem this day. Abstain or u use protection, Hope ur gf's womb stays intact.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mizzyoma(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why will enjoy the sweetness of sex without been ready for its out come. abortion is murder. that said am concerned about my fellow lady's uterus now n in future. ASAP get a pelvic ultrasound done to ascertain the real situation report. u can proceed to the gp /gynaecologist

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Loveisthekey: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

What a big mistake you are being thankful for. I pray you don't later regret it in life by never having a single child to call yours. Abortion is wrong, please stay off fornication.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:

what do you mean by 'the child gone'?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Goldenprinz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
apayan to tu mo si killer assassination murderer
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Kebabs(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
So una nor know say belle de come after fvck? Op is the victim i'm sure.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by belcom10(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Guy, u wicked o. Fear God o, dat's Murder
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Trybes(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Guy you are heartless. You are not ready for a baby and your small sense couldn't tell you to go for a condom. If you were aborted will you be here writing this nonsense. Just go and pray for forgiveness and keep the foetus if still alive.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....
u shud ave use cd, if nt handled properly, it may result to d death of both baby n mother, so u better leave d baby if ur woman is stil pregnant.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dayosweetness(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
nagodesmile18:
u don't knw dere is reccession when u decided to engage in d act ko....Hw much is condom...SMH for u
No need of trading words with you, i know ur type
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chris2face(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
nelszx:
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it (test). The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.
Op this is the case here wait for more weeks and run another test sometimes it can even reach 3 weeks but it finally stop reading positive

Nelszx nice comment

But op why don't u and ur bae go for contraceptive drugs if we guys are sexually active

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nagodesmile18(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
dayosweetness:

No need of trading words with you, i know ur type
not saying I'm a saint,bt dere is sometin called safe period.....jst take her for a scan ASAP...u fit come to my workplace..will tell dem u ar a friend bt be careful nxt tym
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
chris2face:

Op this is the case here wait for more weeks and run another test sometimes it can even reach 3 weeks but it finally stop reading positive

Nelszx next comment

But op why don't u and ur bae go for contraceptive drugs if we guys are sexually active

Next comment
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chris2face(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
nelszx:

Next comment
Sorry have made modified the post wanted to say nice comment

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chiefojiji(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
hellfaya (female ward) candidate's increase by 2

devil is laffing
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
dayosweetness:
Abeg shut up
He is saying the truth jhoor !!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by eleko1: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
dayosweetness:

so there's no recession wen dem dey rig oil well? @op,beware of karma.Dnt murder the
unborn baby or rest/peace of mind go elude u
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by obongtunji: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eco2580:
Oh my God!
So it has reached this leve? Well i dont have to tell you that God is watching u in 6D. U killed an innocent baby just because u are selfish fool who dont want to be responsible for what he has done.
And later u wil be suspecting your village people for your misfortune.

The way God will punish this guy eh, and somebody is there praying daily for this

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by snowblaq(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
rowland545:
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....
....after an abortion...it takes abt 8weeks before a pregnancy test result would show negative....the HCG hormone from the pregnancy is still present in her body...thats the reason for the positive results u keep getting.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Drabrah(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
nelszx:

Must you quote me at all? Did you see anything as regards abortion on my comment? He asked a question I responded to. And when I say leave the tests for weeks did I say he shouldn't get medical attention. Simple answer then you want to turn it to a complicated one (the bolded was my comment and not the jargon)

My dear, if u're going somwia & u don't know d way, ask 4 direction.
Wot u're advising him 2 do ll result 2 septic abortion, dat's d point I'm driving at, even if u didn't advise him 2 go do an abortion. Abortion is not necessarily wen u willfully make an attempt to terminate pregnancy. Buh d golden rule is dat wen an abortion occurs (by wotever means) it shud be complete asap cos d remaining stuff may get infected (septic abortion) among many other complications. Hence dat's d implication of ur asking him 2 wait 4 weeks.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Drabrah:

My dear, if u're going somwia & u don't know d way, ask 4 direction.
Wot u're advising him 2 do ll result 2 septic abortion, dat's d point I'm driving at, even if u didn't advise him 2 go do an abortion. Abortion is not necessarily wen u willfully make an attempt to terminate pregnancy. Buh d golden rule is dat wen an abortion occurs (by wotever means) it shud be complete asap cos d remaining stuff may get infected (septic abortion) among many other complications. Hence dat's d implication of ur asking him 2 wait 4 weeks.

Hmmm even after asking for directions, you still don't know where you are going.
I told him to wait for weeks before running another tests cos the more he's running the test, the more it's turning positive and the more he's getting confused. I know there's an incomplete product of conception inside his gf that needs to be evacuated and I didn't advice he does nothing about it. The only point is the TEST he asked and I told him to wait for weeks before the result might change from positive to negative
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by obecha(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls pls Do Not kill this innocent unborn baby, fear God and also think of the future, pls do not smother your hands with the red hot blood of this baby.. Pls heed good advice. Allow this life to be...
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by EmmyDe25(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
abimbawealth:
Ti e ba o
\

Lmaooo! That was cold!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by abimbawealth(f): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
EmmyDe25:
\

Lmaooo! That was cold!
Awwwww, I ought to have served it hot for him... grin

Btw, I spoke the truth wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.