Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (161550 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by donphilopus: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:

Murder!

Where's donphilopus?
I'm here sir. But I wanna see the results from Ondo South. cool
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by yedidiah(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
anywhere APC win, dem dey win with high margin. Make this no turn American election where Clinton was winning the smaller States and Trump was going for the big kahuna.

Anyways, PDP balling like Chelsea. AD is comparable to Arsenal.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jcross19: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
Ondo central has the highest voting strength and followed by Ondo north and Ondo south is least on the list.

Akeredolu is sharing the central with jegede, his strongholds are not all out . What do you think votes from south will do cos they're going to be shared with oke?
see this bro! Do you know what took mimiko in was ondo south votes? Have you forgotten? Jesus!!! I was born and raised in that place please don't argue with what you don't know. Owo senatorial unit the result is very favourable to apc while ondo central is very favourable to pdp I don't see any hope for apc in south it will be between pdp and ad that's all.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Sunnymatey(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
From these result one can confidently say APC rig their way or tried to rig their way. It's ovious

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by ndcide(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
dguyindcorner:

I am right here in Ondo and the only thing I can say is that Aketi has this one won already.

We shall see.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by oloriooko(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's just a change of nomenclature APC now doing what PDP did for 16 years.
Nigeria is in deep shit
How on earth did we get this far in this mess
APC is PDP in broom clothing
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by chimauga(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
E pain am

shamecurls:
grin grin grin
[size=18pt]

Fake result

Believe at your own peril

An outright IPOBian result
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jboy01(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
jcross19:
see this bro! Do you know what took mimiko in was ondo south votes? Have you forgotten? Jesus!!! I was born and raised in that place please don't argue with what you don't know. Owo senatorial unit the result is very favourable to apc while ondo central is very favourable to pdp I don't see any hope for apc in south it will be between pdp and ad that's all.
is odigbo local govt not part of south, check d result there

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
slapacha:

Proteinous lie! The election is not a do or die affair for tinubu... his motive is to shatter and reduce apc's votes, which he is on the path to accomplish.

If oke wins baba will be smiling, if pdp is declared as the winner baba still doesn't have anything to loose...

jamaticulus come and testify to this
To some extent you have a point.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by gawu1: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
ozoemenafn:
APC would rig it as usual, there is nothing like free and fair election in this their dispensation
You reminded me those 16 years when we used to cry like this, but today it is other way round. Indeed, what goes round someday surely will come round someday.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Hardeydamola(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't know who's going to win, but I know who's NOT going to win. Obviously, Oke just like Agbaje in Lagos isn't ok #OndoDecides

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by ochubaebube(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Obviously AD has lost. From the result above, the party doesn't even seem to be a major contender due to the low number of votes it garnered. APC and PDP are the major shareholders of the votes. But obviously too.... APC is leading. With the amount of votes APC got from the igboroko wards, they are enough to cover those of the PDL from at least three wards!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by slapacha: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Philistine:
People are still voting Apc, despite all the suffering been experienced in the country. Nigerians will never learn, very gullible masses!

Haha I can feel ur pain my my brother ... this recession suffering is much.

Ondo people remain gullible, should apc win
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
nzeobi:

PDP win is not too bad for him either as he could Forge alliance with them.
But you know that if apc loses or win ,tinubu boys in apc will still be suspended for anti party practices .

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jboy01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sunnymatey:
From these result one can confidently say APC rig their way or tried to rig their way. It's ovious
am not sure you are in ondo state. I don't see any rigging in the results posted.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
gigabyte13:

See dis one..... What do you know.... Another beer parlour gist. Politics is more than what you hear and see bro. Believe polithiefcians at your peril
I am always willing to learn more .
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Gluthatione: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Until u see the result from south senatorial district anything can still happen

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jcross19: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
jboy01:
is odigbo local govt not part of south, check d result there
you will see the bomb na just chill.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jboy01(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
ochubaebube:
Obviously AD has lost. From the result above, the party doesn't even seem to be a major contender due to the low number of votes it garnered. APC and PDP are the major shareholders of the votes. But obviously too.... APC is leading. With the amount of votes APC got from the igboroko wards, they are enough to cover those of the PDL from at least three wards!
lol, you will be shock to see AD get more votes than PDP in d final result. is there any other language to tell you that other local governments except some akure and ondo don't want PDP again?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dunno why the dirty Igbos are so concerned about this election result. Have they jettisoned their call for biafra ? Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by tundafayaBuhari: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank God PDP is winning. AD and ADC are dragging 3rd. Thiefnibu how far? disgrace buhari
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jboy01(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Thank God PDP is winning. AD and ADC are dragging 3rd. Thiefnibu how far? disgrace buhari
PDP can only win on your phone.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by gawu1: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
at least they blamed aregbesola and not federal government.. Or did anyone blame Jonathan for the state of osun?

It takes a tribalist know one.
I salute this reply. It was epic
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by omofunaab(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
Ondo central has the highest voting strength and followed by Ondo north and Ondo south is least on the list.

Akeredolu is sharing the central with jegede, his strongholds are not all out . What do you think votes from south will do cos they're going to be shared with oke?

Very wrong
Ondo central has the highest followed closely by ondo south then ondo north

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by afroniger: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
SOURCE: PUNCH NEWSPAPERS
OKITIPUPA LGA
WARD 1 UNIT 6, AD 141, APC 57, PDP31
WARD 1 UNIT 7, AD 161, APC 88, PDP 41
WARD 1 UNIT 10 AD 187, PDP 63, APC 54
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by vikstandon(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
If this is true...Seun is time to pack Jegede bag to Election tribunal!
That is rigging! In APC electoral term.
If an opponent wins election, it is rigging.
If an opposition is found with money it is called Corruption
If APC wins...It is free and fair
If APC steal money...It is constitutional
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by afroniger: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okitipupa Ward1/unit 19 AD-172, APC-38, PDP-37. Okitipupa Ward1/unit 20 AD-169, APC-26, PDP-17.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by vikstandon(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
If this is true...Seun is time to pack Jegede bag to Election tribunal!
That is rigging! In APC electoral term.
If an opponent wins election, it is rigging.
If an opposition is found with money it is called Corruption
If APC wins...It is free and fair
If APC steal money...It is constitutional
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jcross19: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
jboy01:
lol, you will be shock to see AD get more votes than PDP in d final result. is there any other language to tell you that other local governments except some akure and ondo don't want PDP again?
stop deceiving yourself oga!!!!!! You will see gbam!!!!.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by sweatlana: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
I'm surprised too!
Why are you surprised? Apc is rigging
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by jboy01(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
afroniger:
SOURCE: PUNCH NEWSPAPERS
OKITIPUPA LGA
WARD 1 UNIT 6, AD 141, APC 57, PDP31
WARD 1 UNIT 7, AD 161, APC 88, PDP 41
WARD 1 UNIT 10 AD 187, PDP 63, APC 54
if this result is correct, PDP is out of the league.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by oluwatosin67: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
oloriooko:
It's just a change of nomenclature APC now doing what PDP did for 16 years.
Nigeria is in deep shit
How on earth did we get this far in this mess
APC is PDP in broom clothing

Which one is rigging here now..
Results are being collated in the presence of all party agents, observers,police and masses

Its now more difficult to rig wth the intro of pvc (they now resort only to ballot box snatching)..pls let's stop this mentality of if I lose, then it was because it was rigged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.