Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. (4317 Views)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Romance Novels…the Effects On Girls Who Read Them By Scotfree / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am a novel addict especially historical or regency romance, but I read contemporary ones too. So share your top 6, maybe I will be tepted to read them. Charity starts at home. Mine are
1. The gamble by lavryl spencer
2. Separate bed by lavryl spencer
3.Annie's song(can't remember the author)
4.Evbu my love(pacesetter, but cant't remember the author)
4. Undesirable element (also pacesetter and can't remember the author)
5. Twice upon Qadr by sajmra( I read this on wattpad.com)
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by NetBizguy: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
I read you like beads.. I do like it on girls a lot
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:
I am a novel addict especially historical or regency romance, but I read contemporary ones too. So share your top 6, maybe I will be tepted to read them. Charity starts at home. Mine are
1. The gamble by lavryl spencer
2. Separate bed by lavryl spencer
3.Annie's song(can't remember the author)
4.Evbu my love(pacesetter, but cant't remember the author) - Helen Ovbiagele Also read "A Fresh Start" by the same author.
4. Undesirable element (also pacesetter and can't remember the author) - Mohammed Sule
5. Twice upon Qadr by sajmra( I read this on wattpad.com)
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks for supplying those authors, I never read "fresh start" sha, and I am not seeing those books in bookshops, they are very scarce or I am checking the wrong bookshops.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:
Thanks for supplying those authors, I never read "fresh start" sha, and I am not seeing those books in bookshops, they are very scarce or I am checking the wrong bookshops.

Its on Amazon, make i check weather i fit access the ebook.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:

Loveanonymity: https://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Start-Pacesetter-Helen-Ovbiagele/dp/0333333187. Click on the link. Ecopy noday so na to buy the paper back...
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have never bought any book online. Minus the 2 I bought on nairaland. I rarely buy novels. I wanted to buy "Pacesetter" books because I missed them. My mum is a teacher so she used to bring books for us to read from her School's library, and when I was in Sec Sch my school stocked those books. I borrow and read free online novels.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
The link isn't available, I'll check it out on their site later.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:
I have never bought any book online. Minus the 2 I bought on nairaland. I rarely buy novels. I wanted to buy "Pacesetter" books because I missed them. My mum is a teacher so she used to bring books for us to read from her School's library, and when I was in Sec Sch my school stocked those books. I borrow and read free online novels.

I tried sending you an e-mail and it saying i am not connected with you. How person dey connect for nairaland? I need nairaland education just like you need upgrade on ur purchase habits lol. Na where you dey sef? i dey guess the capital i.e the center of kuli-kuli and waraa or the center of okin kpekere.... make i see weather you go fit decode my code....lol
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:
The link isn't available, I'll check it out on their site later.Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Start-Pacesetter-Helen-Ovbiagele/dp/0333333187. really, try am again.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Are you asking whether I am in Ilorin or Offa? I don't know why nairaland is saying that, I have never sent a P.M to anyone on nairaland before.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017

Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have gone to check it, but $4.75 no be joke for this recession.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Lunagirl(f): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Wedding.... Julie Garwood

Saving Grace.... Julie Garwood

Anything romance by Julie Garwood. There is no better romance author especially if you love medieval romance.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Romance novels are mostly for ladies though.

The disadvantage is that it puts unrealistic notions and ideas in their heads.

Me, I prefer novels like the ones written by Thomas Hardy etc. Classic and more realistic.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:
Are you asking whether I am in Ilorin or Offa? I don't know why nairaland is saying that, I have never sent a P.M to anyone on nairaland before.

Oh girl you smart, your brain dey correct, you suppose go work for efcc dey catch naija thieves.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:
Romance novels are mostly for ladies though.

The disadvantage is that it puts unrealistic notions and ideas in their heads.

Me, I prefer novels like the ones written by Thomas Hardy etc. Classic and more realistic.
I think you are right but some guys still read romance novels. I read any novel so far it is interesting, Crime, adventure, science fiction,werewolf, vampire etc. I have never read horror though and I don't think I will.

1 Like

Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:
I have gone to check it, but $4.75 no be joke for this recession.

Ok, na 2500 at 500, check am out on konga or other regional sites maybe you go see am. Check your profile again you go see how i take limit my guess to the those two major cities.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:

I think you are right but some guys still read romance novels. I read any novel so far it is interesting, Crime, adventure, science fiction,werewolf, vampire etc. I have never read horror though and I don't think I will.

In case you feel like reading a horror novel, try Stephen King. Guys who read romance novels are only trying to find out what makes their babes tick or Maybe How to get into their pants or something.

I'm not sure I've met many guys who have the patience for such mushy mushy stuff between pages of book unless it's between bed sheets.

Yeah, I like crime, adventure, science fiction. But classics get me always.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
The love machine by Jacqueline Susann
The only sin by Julie Ellis & any book by Jackie Collins.

I don't like too mushy & girly. I like them dark, sexy & edgy.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Organs:

Ok, na 2500 at 500, check am out on konga or other regional sites maybe you go see am. Check your profile again you go see how i take limit my guess to the those two major cities.
I don't need to check my profile, I know I put Kwara as my location and those are the 2 major cities in Kwara especially for students, and I think you think I am a student.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Organs:

I don't need to check my profile, I know I put Kwara as my location and those are the 2 major cities in Kwara especially for students, and I think you think I am a student.
And guy I can't buy a novel for 25naira now.

Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by jashar(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mark of the Lion Series- Francine Rivers kiss
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:

WRONG..., yep, Kwara, then Ilorin and Offa is correct, but you think, i think you think. Nope i don't think you are a student, and even if i think so nko? you don read book finish?
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lunagirl:
The Wedding.... Julie Garwood

Saving Grace.... Julie Garwood

Anything romance by Julie Garwood. There is no better romance author especially if you love medieval romance.
Yeah, she's good, I think I have read her books 'The bride' and 'Secret' before on epubbud.com
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Organs:

WRONG..., yep, Kwara, then Ilorin and Offa is correct, but you think, i think you think. Nope i don't think you are a student, and even if i think so nko? you don read book finish?
Lol. That was sharp, no I never read book finish.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:

And guy I can't buy a novel for 25naira now.

Infact, based on your love of books, i hereby declare that you loveanonymity is a student of Literature, love and romance. Carry me go DSS and EFCC make the case begin, i get evidence to show say you still dey read book on love nwantiti, romance, and listen to ileke idi ehh moshe gbon tele eeh.....
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
jashar:
Mark of the Lion Series- Francine Rivers kiss
Ok. I saw the synopses for the series on Wikipedia I don't think they will be my kind of novels.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Organs:

Infact, based on your love of books, i hereby declare that you loveanonymity is a student of Literature, love and romance. Carry me go DSS and EFCC make the case begin, i get evidence to show say you still dey read book on love nwantiti, romance, and listen to ileke idi ehh moshe gbon tele eeh.....
Lol. You completely missed the road I have never been an Art student but my dad is and he unknowingling transfered the enthusiasm to us, I am the only Science student in my house. And I am not a big fan of music, I only listen once in a while.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:

In case you feel like reading a horror novel, try Stephen King. Guys who read romance novels are only trying to find out what makes their babes tick or Maybe How to get into their pants or something.

I'm not sure I've met many guys who have the patience for such mushy mushy stuff between pages of book unless it's between bed sheets.

Yeah, I like crime, adventure, science fiction. But classics get me always.
Thanks bros, but I won't try horror. I want to have a good night sleep, I am very imaginative, I will just be seeing scary faces before closing my eyes.
I pity those reading romance books to know what make their babes tick o, believe me what they write in those novels are not really what make many females tick, we are different, and different tactics for different females.

1 Like

Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by Organs(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
loveanonymity:

Lol. You completely missed the road I have never been an Art student but my dad is and he unknowingling transfered the enthusiasm to us, I am the only Science student in my house. And I am not a big fan of music, I only listen once in a while.

Waoh, thats awesome. Family of acadas. Yeah i be science student also and i be big fan of music. Infact i am looking for that song on youtube and cant find it, Ileke idi yee, moshe gbon tele yee, nitori kpe ileke idi yee, moteli eee ooh. When time go reach to comot the veil naa, i send you mail, try reply naa.
Re: Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. by loveanonymity(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
NetBizguy:
I read you like beads.. I do like it on girls a lot
You also read am bros. Thank you. Atleast you no think say I have spiritual problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Gave Me A Condition For Marriage! / The App That Lets You Order For Olosho And Ashawo / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.