Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. (4352 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by lepasharon(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:
Where is 4everGod the greatest liar on NL?

He said he has gives his conditions?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

He said he has gives his conditions?

Which conditions?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by lepasharon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

Which conditions?

Lol, thats what he said to me in the Zukerberg thread when i showed him this thread
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol, thats what he said to me in the Zukerberg thread when i showed him this thread

He is just a liar.

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by HardMirror(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abeg where this case end?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Where e wan end na? 4everGod, damogul, naijadeyhia etc ran away na.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Mimzyy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Did he truly raise the dead? Can't go through the entire thread.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by HardMirror(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

Lobatan
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by HardMirror(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mimzyy:

U dey fall my hand. Is it possible? Is it possible for u to mumble some words (prayer) and a dead person will raise?

Such miracles don't exist
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mimzyy:

Raise the dead? Can he raise a dead insect?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Mimzyy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
HardMirror:

U dey fall my hand. Is it possible? Is it possible for u to mumble some words (prayer) and a dead person will raise?

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Mimzyy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Tohh...ok.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Mimzyy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

Raise the dead? Can he raise a dead insect?

Lolz.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

With what happened to pastor Joagbaje, (who btw still owe 500k to a nairalander who debunked right here his false HIV healing claims) did you really think any informed faith healer nairalander would dare subject his claims to rational investigations? undecided
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Ranchhoddas: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
With all your stories of spiritual encounters, I am surprised that you think these things are impossible.
LoJ:

With what happened to pastor Joagbaje, (who btw still owe 500k to a nairalander who debunked right here his false HIV healing claims) did you really think any informed faith healer nairalander would dare subject his claims to rational investigations? undecided
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
LoJ:

These guys are shameless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
With all your stories of spiritual encounters, I am surprised that you think these things are impossible.
Hello,

I didn't say they are impossible. I personally know that miracles, although rare, actually occur. They are not the privilege of a particular religion or movement. People of all faiths or no faith, can actually witness authentic miracles. That's why Miracles are no proof that a particular religion/god is the right one.

What I believe is that, before claiming publicly that a miracle has taken place, any honest religious or spiritual leader would have those cases subjected to independent and rigorous examination, whereby all other possible and logical explanations are eliminated.

At the end of such investigation, if all possible and logical explanation fell short, everyone will be compelled to see that a miracle has indeed taken place and it will even give them greater "credit".

The fact that faith healers among others, usually refuse independent and strict investigation, but day in day out make bold and public claims about raising deads or healing HIV, proves that they are charlatans, and a threat to public safety.

Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by notjonbellion(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2016
dalaman:

He is just a liar.
that 4evergod guy is a pathetic liar lipsrsealed
Imagine him having the guts to bash HardMirror
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
that 4evergod guy is a pathetic liar lipsrsealed
Imagine him having the guts to bash HardMirror

He seriously needs to apologize to hardmirror.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by MrMontella(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2016
LoJ:

Hello,

I didn't say they are impossible. I personally know that miracles, although rare, actually occur. They are not the privilege of a particular religion or movement. People of all faiths or no faith, can actually witness authentic miracles. That's why Miracles are no proof that a particular religion/god is the right one.

What I believe is that, before claiming publicly that a miracle has taken place, any honest religious or spiritual leader would have those cases subjected to independent and rigorous examination, whereby all other possible and logical explanations are eliminated.

At the end of such investigation, if all possible and logical explanation fell short, everyone will be compelled to see that a miracle has indeed taken place and it will even give them greater "credit".

The fact that faith healers among others, usually refuse independent and strict investigation, but day in day out make bold and public claims about raising deads or healing HIV, proves that they are charlatans, and a threat to public safety.

Cheers.

thank you sire!

Ranchhoddas..this is what im trying to tell you...
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Ranchhoddas: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2016
LoJ:

Hello,

Cheers.
They do not often allow for public scrutiny as the point of these miracles are not to prove anything to you. If anything, it's charlatans who'd be eager for public approval especially if they believe they've covered all their bases.
MrMontella
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
They do not often allow for public scrutiny as the point of these miracles are not to prove anything to you.
I did not ask for public scrutiny. I called for independent and rigorous examination.

Ranchhoddas:
as the point of these miracles are not to prove anything to you.
So what is the point? Some of them might be sincere, but most are showing off.

Again, it is not even an issue of public approval or disapproval. Rather it is all about honesty and truth. In Science, drugs can't be sold as medecine/treament until pain staking and rigorous tests are carried on. Catholics have a similar approach before they acknowledge any miracle (in Lourdes for instance). Why would self declared oracles and ambassadors of god not follow basic objective and honest procedures?

Health is not a minor issue. It is a matter of public safety. Many of these faith healers encourage people to stop taking drugs (as it was the case of Joagbaje and pastor christ with that kenyan lady). Some advertise healing sessions and promise to deliver healing almost at will. I once heard Tb Joshua say that 99% of people will be healed during the service.

If you claim publicly, as many of them do, by publishing videos, posting online, interviews etc. to have healed someone of something as serious as cancer, HIV or raising from the dead, be ready to accept an independent and scientific examination. Better still, before you make such claims, commission an independent body of experts to analyse it all. There are many organisations willing and able to do that.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Ranchhoddas: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
LoJ:

I did not ask for public scrutiny. I called for independent and rigorous examination.

So what is the point? Some of them might be sincere, but most are showing off.

Again, it is not even an issue of public approval or disapproval. Rather it is all about honesty and truth. In Science, drugs can't be sold as medecine/treament until pain staking and rigorous tests are carried on. Catholics have a similar approach before they acknowledge any miracle (in Lourdes for instance). Why would self declared oracles and ambassadors of god not follow basic objective and honest procedures?

Health is not a minor issue. It is a matter of public safety. Many of these faith healers encourage people to stop taking drugs (as it was the case of Joagbaje and pastor christ with that kenyan lady). Some advertise healing sessions and promise to deliver healing almost at will. I once heard Tb Joshua say that 99% of people will be healed during the service.

If you claim publicly, as many of them do, by publishing videos, posting online, interviews etc. to have healed someone of something as serious as cancer, HIV or raising from the dead, be ready to accept an independent and scientific examination. Better still, before you make such claims, commission an independent body of experts to analyse it all. There are many organisations willing and able to do that.

Greetings.
Fair enough!
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by kevoh(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
About time for this thread to have some closure on the claims.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by MrMontella(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
They do not often allow for public scrutiny as the point of these miracles are not to prove anything to you. If anything, it's charlatans who'd be eager for public approval especially if they believe they've covered all their bases.
MrMontella
i believe the bible encourages christians to convert non-believers...
And believers can be identified by Mark 16:17-18

verse 18 is supposed to be testable..therefore the ''healings'' should be verifiable by independent examination.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by akintom(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
I gave up on the most visible apologists on NL long ago. They come in the strains of genetically modified infirmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Joagbaje(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
LoJ:

What happened in the guy case wasn't my fault . It was someone else video that was posted.
You should read my post before jumping to conclusion. The person who was prayed for in the video was healed . But he wasnt the guy who testified . I still hope to post more videos with better proof .
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Joagbaje:
What happened in the guy case wasn't my fault . It was someone else video that was posted.
You should read my post before jumping to conclusion. The person who was prayed for in the video was healed . But he wasnt the guy who testified . I still hope to post more videos with better proof .
https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

And who was the other person? I read each post of that thread many times. You gave a video of someone being healed of HIV, his testimony and you gave his contacts. You challenged anyone to prove it false, and promised to pay 500K to whoever is able to prove you are wrong.

Now after someone carried diligent and time costing investigation and prove beyond reasonable doubt, that it is a huge scam and lie, you could not honor your word and pay the 500k.

Even the humility to admit that you were wrong and confess that you can't (or do not want to) pay the 500k, you did not have. Although I have great admiration for Christ, Pastors like you are the reason why christianity nowadays is a huge joke. Tell me, did you go back to your church/TV station to let people know, that video was fake and the person testifying is not the original person?

What about the kenya lady that your pastor and you encouraged to believe she is healed, who almost died because she no longer took her drugs? Are you guys even conscious of what you are doing?

Joagbaje:
I still hope to post more videos with better proof .
You mean better "doctored" proofs? Who will investigate them, when you could not honor your word the first time?

Fake pastors everywhere. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by kevoh(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016
LoJ:

Fake pastors everywhere. undecided
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Joagbaje(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
LoJ:

https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

And who was the other person? I read each post of that thread many times.

If you really read it well as you said then you ought to know that's the bone of contention. The idea of two persons. I will like you to maintain an open mind while I explain briefly the mixup .

An individual who I never met before testified of being healed of Hiv after I had prayed for him . He wasn't even my member . But in his testimony he mentioned his pastor . (Another branch) . I contacted the pastor to ask for his number . And I told him to do Hiv test . Which he told me he had booked for appointment for the test. The story was forgotten

Then later my video editor while compiling some testimonies showed me video of praying for the guy . Jeff . I actually felt he looked different to be honest because the guy in being prayed for looked emantiated in the video. (I never said this before ) but the editor said the slight different look was due to the sickness . And when I watched it . What the Jeff the testifying guy narrated was exactly what happened in the video . That convinced me and that even made the testimony more powerful as far as I was concerned that if it's the same person even Without any medical proof the difference in looks of the guy before and after prayer was enough proof there was a miracle . And I decided to post it on nairaland . Not for personal publicity but for testimony For those who don't believe in healing. But to be sure I still sent a message to the guy .

I sent a message to his pastor on Facebook and sent the photo of the guy i was praying for if it was his member Jeff. At this time I was very convince it was Jeff . But the pastor said it was him . I posted the testimony on nairaland.

You gave a video of someone being healed of HIV, his testimony and you gave his contacts. You challenged anyone to prove it false, and promised to pay 500K to whoever is able to prove you are wrong.

Yes on the ground that the guy I prayed for wasn't healed . The guy I prayed for in the video received healing but it happens that the guy I prayed for was not Jeff the Hiv man

Now after someone carried diligent and time costing investigation and prove beyond reasonable doubt, that it is a huge scam and lie, you could not honor your word and pay the 500k.

Firstly I was the one doing the investigation and paying the bills . And John himself who challenged me testified of my honesty . I was the one who sent someone to accompany JEFF to see the doctor when I discovered he didn't have the medical papers . If I wanted to tell a lie ,I shouldn't be investigating myself , I shouldn't have brought a real Hiv case . I could have forged papers at least . Truth is truth . There wasn't any deceptive intention.

Even the humility to admit that you were wrong

It was not from me . The guy was not honest . Because his pastor later confirmed he came to testify so as to hit back at his ex fiancée and to save his face . Because the church usually conducts Hiv test for those who plan to marry. It was during the test he was diagnosed with hiv. His fiancée dumped him. And he came on stage later to claim healing . I didn't see him in prayer line .

and confess that you can't (or do not want to) pay the 500k, you did not have.

The money is not issue. I have travelled to pray for the sick outside this country at my own cost. And refusing to collect a dime not even flight ticket . It was on the ground that the guy I prayed for wasn't healed . Jeff turned out to be imposter.

Although I have great admiration for Christ, Pastors like you are the reason why christianity nowadays is a huge joke. Tell me, did you go back to your church/TV station to let people know, that video was fake and the person testifying is not the original person?

It was only posted here. And I explained to the people here what happen . It's a simple mix up. But the dishonest people was the guy who came to lie at the altar of God . No video showed he was there . I would rather have used his own video . Why would I use the video of another when the mans video is there ? I only saw him the day he testified . And as at that time the throw back video used was not seen . The editor searched and searched and the only video that tells his story happens to be another man .

What about the kenya lady that your pastor and you encouraged to believe she is healed, who almost died because she no longer took her drugs? Are you guys even conscious of what you are doing?

She was perfectly healed . Nobody pronounced her healed . She testified with her own mouth here . The church had nothing to do with it . She was only prayed for . She got healed .
, symptoms stoped , she went for test , negative . The church was not even aware of her healing till today . They didn't show her on tv. She was the one that went on her own to the church in Kenya to testify. She came on nairaland abusing all Cec enemies. I even had to contact her privately and warned her of the vulgarity and abusive words she use . Her doctor even testified here for her. So what was the church gain? She was healed . Years passed , she got married , gave birth. Whatever may her lose her healing is between her and God. I know she had extreme issue with anger . Also whatever brought the ailment the first time can bring it again . Jesus said go sin no more let's something worse happens to you .

When she too ill I reached out to help . Because initially she still testified that she knew she was healed but how come it came back was her question . she could have been healed again if it's just an attack .I even contacted the pastor in Kenya and arranged a prayer session , she refused to go. Because the wonderful people here helped her destroy her faith telling her she was never healed . Finally she gave in and believed them . At that point no prayer could help. Her faith was gone

You mean better "doctored" proofs? Who will investigate them, when you could not honor your word the first time?

God power doesn't need doctored proof . We see miracles daily . Waiting for the right spectacular ones . That nobody can doubt .

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by akintom(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
My delight is the confirmation from a pastor, saying: "wonderful folks here help DESTROY her FAITH", apparently referring to the atheists.

Helping to destroy trust in charade being spun upandan by Christian apologists, so that folks can focus on and pursue realistic solution options to their challenges.

To a good and a loving mind, it's a commendable endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
akintom:
My delight is the confirmation from a pastor, saying: "wonderful folks here help DESTROY her FAITH", apparently referring to the atheists.

Helping to destroy trust in charade being spun upandan by Christian apologists, so that folks can focus on and pursue realistic solution options to their challenges.

To a good and a loving mind, it's a commendable endeavour.

Realistic Solution options like resigning to death via HIV right? What a compassionate atheist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Points For All Believers For The Year 2013 / New Prelate For Methodist Church Nigeria / Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.