Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady (4073 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by muyi001: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
A young lady has told a startling story about her father’s sexual involvement with her own sister in their home.

According to her, she had noticed her father’s closeness to her sister but didn’t know it has gone as far as sex. Read how she shared the story below:

”I have always sensed that my father was too close to my elder sister. The man was just too fond of her and obviously so. Over the years, I even grew jealous considering the attention he gave her to my own expense. Me and my sister are my parents only two children. I used to tell my mother about what I felt about my father but she always waved me off.

“It’s just in your imagination. Your father loves you all equally” she would say. ”Still I felt sidelined by my father and this caused some friction in the relationship between me and my sister though we still got along pretty well. Well, I got admission to study Accounting in Benue State University last year but my sister is still seeking admission.

So I came home last week on a short visit and that was when I made the most shocking discovery of my life. ”I walked into the house quietly to surprise my family since they didn’t I was coming and I saw my father on top of my sister having s*x with her on a couch. I screamed and ran outside. I sat down under a tree in front of our house badly shaken. I just picked my small bag and began to go back to school. I couldn’t handle it. Now, I don’t even know what to do; whether to tell my mother or just keep quiet about it.”

What will you advise her to do?

You need to see the romantic picture of the story, click on this link http://muyigist.com/2016/11/26/omg-how-i-caught-my-father-having-sex-with-my-sister-lady/
Re: OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
What a case! Some fathers should be in the asylum.

Me I won't advice her on what to do 1st. My first advice is to find a way to get rid of the scene in her mind, and also prepare herself for hate bcus when she eventually talks family go break. So has she finished sch or does she have another means to sponsor herself?

When she has considered these and shes emotionally, psychologically and physically prepared, she can then blow the alarm.
Re: OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by dikeigbo2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Your father is a real beast,ignore him and live your life,don't loose focus because of his stupidity and betrayals.
Good luck
Re: OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by dpete1: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
next time it happens,join them to make it three of u undecided
Re: OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by lewispius: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ur Father = Savage
Re: OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some ppl need to get a hold of their reactions to sudden unexpected situations.
What she should have done then is quietly bring out her phone, get a shot or two and then she can let hell loose.
As it stands, we can only believe her side of the story (no matter how true), but it's her word against theirs
Re: OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady by fvckme(f): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is it a Nollywood or Hollywood?

(1) (Reply)

Help: Delsu Certificate / Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out / The First Day I Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.