Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train (2674 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Join The Moving Plane / Join The Moving Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
I discovered that Npower successful applicants in Niger State have not being able to login with their details. Has anyone from the region succeeded in login?
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by ellims: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
yeah exactly those from Niger state I guess can't login, at least I haven't heard of one person, I tried login for more than 7 people from my local govt lavun and all to no avail.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by ELAGAIE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls NIGERLITES can we close this thread and maintain a single thread.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
lets keep calm since no one has been able to login in Niger State,may be they have not updated our data
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Shittumania:
I discovered that Npower successful applicants in Niger State have not being able to login with their details. Has anyone from the region succeeded in login?

same here have not been able to login
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2016
If this issue persists we will have to suggest reasonable solutions to make them know by fire by force.Crossing hands without any physical confrontation is on the highest risk.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by dehumblist: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Pls I was the latest update..
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by uc4uandc(f): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Go n login now....my frnd jes updated his acct
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by bbeautylik(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
what is the latest? are we to go to our local government tomorrow?
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by chatacool: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
i have updated my account since monday morning, why is everyone saying otherwise
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
l logged in earlier but can't login again
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by muaz50(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
updated my acct earlier today on my mobile c8 techno
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
are we to report for any verification at LGA?
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by chatacool: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
i went to chanchaga lg this morning where i saw my name amongst the one they placed, they asked us to come back on Monday for verification
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
thanks for the info
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
would they be there by 3Pm?
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by chatacool: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
don't know how long it will take but, we're to report @10 am
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by jarrot(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2017
ELAGAIE:
Pls NIGERLITES can we close this thread and maintain a single thread.

morning bro,
I was shortlisted for Nteach, Suleja
did my verification. just wanted to know if you reside in Suleja too so we could share information as regards posting. thanks
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by chatacool: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
hello house did anyone receive a text yesterday to come for screening next week Tuesday and Wednesday?
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by jarrot(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2017
chatacool:
hello house did anyone receive a text yesterday to come for screening next week Tuesday and Wednesday?

Good morning, please which local Government sent the text?
I reside in Suleja, visited the local government yesterday was told they have no information concerning Npower.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by chatacool: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
chanchaga but, I've heard some people have received message as well....for npower health though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by jarrot(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
chatacool:
chanchaga but, I've heard some people have received message as well....for npower health though

good evening,
please I heard posting for Npower is out in Minna. would like to know if the whole Local Governments where pasted there because we in Suleja have no clue about Npower. each time I visit the Secretariat I don't get any useful information. thanks
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Beckyodafe(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls does any1 know where Chanchaga posting list is pasted?
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Shittumania: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2017
posted at old secrétariat along keteregbari. They posted people to 1000000 kilometres away from thier residence .I can't risk my life going to where they posted me.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by jarrot(m): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Shittumania:
posted at old secrétariat along keteregbari. They posted people to 1000000 kilometres away from thier residence .I can't risk my life going to where they posted me.

would like to know if it is the whole Niger State list that was pasted there or just Minna only. thanks
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Beckyodafe(f): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Someone that checked said chanchaga list isn't among d list pasted there and my name didn't appear on any of d list. Would like to know if another list is pasted elsewhere other than subeb and old sec.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Beckyodafe(f): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=jarrot post=52788574]

The entire Niger State list is there. You have to check under all d LGA cos they didn't use LGA of residence.
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by akabu2016: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Create a group and add everyone and those unable to log in should send an email to selection@npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by akabu2016: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Niger wake up most state don collect alert twice
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by jarrot(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Beckyodafe post=52805024][/quote]
this is serious. why inconvenience someone? anyway thanks for the information
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by Beckyodafe(f): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=jarrot post=52805312]

You're welcome
Re: Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train by jarrot(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good day house,
I travelled down to Minna from Suleja this morning to check if my name is on the list . On getting there I found out there was no list for Suleja, Minna, Paiko, and Gurara . People were posted to places very far from their LGA of residence .
I was posted to Rafi LGA which is roughly 4 hours from Suleja . Don't really know if this is how the government want's to help the unemployed? Haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Trainees – January, 2017 / Nigeria Airlines Ticketing Officer Salary Scale / Bank Of Industry Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply For BOI Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.