Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals (630 Views)

What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. / The Flaws In The End Of The World Predicted by Zeusus Of The Neanderthals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by otemanuduno: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lishius 2: 3- 22
3. And Krishtanite spread into Libya and Soud and Ethiopia also.
4. And Sino and Nippon did not allow Krishtanite into their lands, because the light of God Almighty had revealed himself to them before, saying, you shall be like the homos of Murmoh if you submit yourself to the darkness of the gods of darkness.
5. And your brains shall be made useless in your heads.
6. And the homos of Sino and Nippon did not permit the religion of darkness into their lands.
7. Now it began to happen that all they who have accepted Yeshua as their Lord and god began to have no rest of mind. And when they hear of war, they fear that the world was going to end.
8. And when they hear that another religion had risen, they die in their hearts, saying, truly, these are the antiKrista.
9. Now when eclipse occurred, they said that it was the sign of the return of their god Yeshua.
10. And they waited for many years after the death of all their first agitators. And the world refused to end, because it is not in the power of any god to end it.
11. For only God Almighty who made it knew how to end it.
12. Now when the homos began to be great thinkers, they began to see the spiritual things by themselves outside religion.
13. And the popes of the churches began to kill them, saying, these are heretics.
14. And there was one named Baruch. And Baruch was a servant in the church which was at Mila in Italy.
15. And Baruch began to think in another way. And he set aside the service of the church to attend to his own brain.
16. And Baruch saw things differently. And Baruch questioned the church elder, saying, where are the things which Niklas wrote?
17. Is there not a single scroll which he wrote? For I have thought, saying, why should I hate Niklas and his belief when I have not seen the things which he wrote?
18. And Darmian the Pope said, Eubius and all they who were after us did not leave one scroll to survive of the things which Niklas said.
19. For it is not befitting a Krishtan to read them. For they are evil and against the doctrine of Yeshua, the son of Maria.
20. And when Baruch had heard the thing which was said, he travelled to the new kingdom of Babylon called Babel, and to Egypt to see if they had any of the scripts of Niklas.
21. And he found a little piece at Egypt in the house of their king.
22. And Baruch read the things which Niklas had written and he became enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by oluwaahmed: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
Lishius 2: 3- 22
3. And Krishtanite spread into Libya and Soud and Ethiopia also.
4. And Sino and Nippon did not allow Krishtanite into their lands, because the light of God Almighty had revealed himself to them before, saying, you shall be like the homos of Murmoh if you submit yourself to the darkness of the gods of darkness.
5. And your brains shall be made useless in your heads.
6. And the homos of Sino and Nippon did not permit the religion of darkness into their lands.
7. Now it began to happen that all they who have accepted Yeshua as their Lord and god began to have no rest of mind. And when they hear of war, they fear that the world was going to end.
8. And when they hear that another religion had risen, they die in their hearts, saying, truly, these are the antiKrista.
9. Now when eclipse occurred, they said that it was the sign of the return of their god Yeshua.
10. And they waited for many years after the death of all their first agitators. And the world refused to end, because it is not in the power of any god to end it.
11. For only God Almighty who made it knew how to end it.
12. Now when the homos began to be great thinkers, they began to see the spiritual things by themselves outside religion.
13. And the popes of the churches began to kill them, saying, these are heretics.
14. And there was one named Baruch. And Baruch was a servant in the church which was at Mila in Italy.
15. And Baruch began to think in another way. And he set aside the service of the church to attend to his own brain.
16. And Baruch saw things differently. And Baruch questioned the church elder, saying, where are the things which Niklas wrote?
17. Is there not a single scroll which he wrote? For I have thought, saying, why should I hate Niklas and his belief when I have not seen the things which he wrote?
18. And Darmian the Pope said, Eubius and all they who were after us did not leave one scroll to survive of the things which Niklas said.
19. For it is not befitting a Krishtan to read them. For they are evil and against the doctrine of Yeshua, the son of Maria.
20. And when Baruch had heard the thing which was said, he travelled to the new kingdom of Babylon called Babel, and to Egypt to see if they had any of the scripts of Niklas.
21. And he found a little piece at Egypt in the house of their king.
22. And Baruch read the things which Niklas had written and he became enlightened.

Who is niklas?
Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by Alhajipablo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Who is niklas?
niklas Na Dat vampire guy for vampire diaries
Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by otemdomino: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Who is niklas?
He was one of the early brain-users who was killed by the Krishtens for telling them of a future with very great possibilities, opposed to the 'end time' future of the Krishtens where earthquakes and eclipse would be the sign of it.
Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by oluwaahmed: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2016
otemdomino:
He was one of the early brain-users who was killed by the Krishtens for telling them of a future with very great possibilities, opposed to the 'end time' future of the Krishtens where earthquakes and eclipse would be the sign of it.

Do u by any chance posses the manuscripts so I can read & get enlightened?
Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by otemanuduno: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Who is niklas?
He was one who prophesied the advent of modern civilization in the days when the Krishtens were busy prophesying end-time. He was killed by some aggressive Krishtens.
Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
oluwaahmed:

click the link on my signature below
Re: Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals by otemdomino: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Here https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

(1) (Reply)

Uyo Church Building Collapse, What Is The Fate Of Building Engineers / The Wine The Rapture And The Oil (kerosene) All In One. Interpretation Needed / The Pale Blue Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.