Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award (7127 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award / Osun Youth Talent Awards 2016 Nomination Is On!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Aminat508(f): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Though a stressful and strenuous planning it was but the end rightly justified the means. Just like yesterday we started the planning, put all things in place and kick started.

Despite all hurdles we came out strong. The success is not only memorable feet but also a landmark and mind instigation for youth.

The event was graced by so many dignitaries all in a bid to assist us in attainment and giving the youth of Osun a befitting appreciation for their hard work and contribution for the whole world and Osun youth in particular.

Though a maiden edition, we hope to have a more massive turn up come next edition.

It featured such dignitaries like:
Dr Muktar Oluwafemi Abanikannda, Chairman of Academic Staff Union of Universities, Osun State University, the Commissioner of Police in Osun State, CP Oluwafimihan Adeoye, the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdul Rashed Adewale Akanbi was the Royal father of the day while Hon Kayode Emmanuel Oduoye was the Chairman of the occasion.

Hon Bosun Oyintiloye, Chairman of Osun State House of Assembly committee on information and Hon Safiriyu Akinwale representing Ife East State Constituency at the Osun State House of Assembly, Mr Musbau Alamu from the faculty of Law at Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife and Hon Airat Mojirade Alamu, the Lagos State Education Secretary are the Special Guest of Honour

I won't end this speech without appreciating all members of Youth Reformers Initiative for their focus, Oneness, and also our sponsors and finally my Nairaland friends. Thank you so much..

See photos from the event below.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/11/see-photos-from-maiden-edition-of-osun.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Aminat508(f): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by SalomonKane: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just two picture only?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Aminat508(f): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
More. Pics thank you all , LadyF , lifezone247 , Femcruz, Lordkay10, Ymodulus Flokii mokoshalb Kazrem, and All nairalander that was available @ the program. I love you so much kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Eleniyan15: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
keep it up

This will go a long way encourage those individual

may Allah continue to enlarge the coast of everyone who made it possible

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Glad to be part of this historic milestone.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Funjosh(m): 4:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations. So happy for the success if the program.
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Aminat508:
Lalasticlala Dominique

Alhamdullilah

you just they chop aregbesola money with code abi, no wonder u no they complain when baba f up
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Aminat508(f): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

you just they chop aregbesola money with code abi, no wonder u no they complain when baba f up
Hian! Which aregbe money shocked It's an NGO program, aregbe no give us 1naira cry
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Omotayor123(f): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Aminat... Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Canme4u(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Nice one Aminat508, wishing you many more success stories.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by lifezone247(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Aminat508:
More. Pics thank you all , LadyF , lifezone247 , Femcruz, Lordkay10, Ymodulus Flokii mokoshalb Kazrem, and All nairalander that was available @ the program. I love you so much kiss kiss
I pray next year's edition will be bigger and better.
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by ladyF(f): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Awnnn.....really happy it all went well seeing all the effort you put into it. wink
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aminat508:
I am happy it was a success.
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by henrydadon(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

why do i have the feeling lalasticala is a yoruba man

[img]http://i./3o6ZsT5w5f5fMgr7mE.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by veekid(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2016

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by richidinho(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Great!!!
Future leaders grin

Omo.. The welcome address ehn!

Reminds me of Patrick Obadiagbon

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Adesiji77: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

cheesy grin
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kudos to the organizers and congratulations to the award recipients. God bless the good people of State of Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by jide219(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by HAMEED16: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congrats to amiloaded.com on the successful Osun Youth Talent Award. God bless
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by otitokoroleti: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
jide219:
Afonjas
ti e ti ta pau!
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Kudos to the organizers and congratulations to the award recipients.
God bless the good people of State of Osun.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aminat508:
Hian! Which aregbe money shocked It's an NGO program, aregbe no give us 1naira cry
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by jayjayjones: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
I want to support this initiative.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by elpatch(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Aregbe puppets.......Like we don't knw how u guys butt-licked power brokers in the state for sponsorship.Congratulations tho on the success of your program, it is not always easy to organise one even if given all the resources.
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Aminat508(f): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2016
jayjayjones:
I want to support this initiative.....
Thank you sir. Check your pm, I sent you a mail
Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by lordkay10(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Aminat508:
Congrats for the success of the program

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by Ndulex(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Aminat508, this is a great feat I must say! The first ever to be held in Osun. You saw the challenges n conquered at last. I wish u n your team the best of more outstanding ideas as you prepare to take over. Cheers Amina, Cheers to your Youth Initiative Team.
Aminat508:

Re: Photos From Osun Youth Talent Award by dahaz(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
wow! congrats Aminat508, you are going places. No forget me oo when the millions start to flow you know me and you we be bread and butter grin

(1) (Reply)

Pablo Cubana Night Club To Be Opened Today / Indigenous Award Nigeria 2021 Holds 5th Edition, Honours Persons From Several Se / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.