Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (17258 Views)

Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Minirakiza: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Lord said that a city that does not guide by him, that those who guide's guide for nothing. in fact, if u re true called by God, I tell u my dear u don't need them .!
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Icecream4U(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make everybody wise let's see how these men of god will continue living large.

Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Xpol: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
A pastor who does the will of God and follows the steps of Jesus shouldn't fear death cos he already knows heaven is sure,he will always be ready to depart this wicked world to everlasting joy but most of this pastors you see don't even sure of making heaven if they die so they still want God to give them more time for them to meet of with His(God) demands. So tell me why won't they scare of dying now
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by purem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dis is crazy!
Dem dey carri money waka

Sheybe dem be man of God?

'My brethren you have to believe in God'
Do dey biliv in God?

Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Hayron123: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
[no answer dose hypocrite called men of God they cover there congregation with the blood of Jesus Buh go around with men with go... Like d blood is not enough for them.
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Of course they do. They should buy big dogs too. No imaginary god will protect them from physical harm. Good thing they have come to terms with reality.
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hayron123:
[no answer dose hypocrite called men of God they cover there congregation with the blood of Jesus Buh go around with men with go... Like d blood is not enough for them.
Lmao. Who is deceiving who?
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by perryy(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2016
HopeAlive14:
Let us be Heavenly Conscious and Earthly Wise.

Elijah was a Prophet in Israel, yet he ran into hiding when Queen Jezebel threatened to behead him.

Was Elijah selling wrist band and anointing oil to his followers for protection ?

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by HopeAlive14(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2016
perryy:

Was Elijah selling wrist band and anointing oil to his followers for protection ?

No sir.

Protection comes from God; not from wrist bands and anointing oil and I just pray those buying them realizes this.
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Princewell2012(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mavrick2012:
Pastor Ayodeji Oluwadare of Hebrew church said Peter used his sword to remove the eye of one of the guys that came to arrest Christ.
Just imagine a "pastor" doesn't even know the Bible.
1)it was ear not eye.
2)it was the soldier's sword not Peter's.
Please tell that pastor to come thank me.
LOL

I don laf tire hia. I actually saw it, but just decided to ignored it. Really pathetic.
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Princewell2012(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
kolaish:
Good comment.
Why did he not use Paul as an example
Re: ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2018
The blood of the persecuted is the seed of the Gospel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. / Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.