Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) (3815 Views)

The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Hilarious Pic Of The Evolution Of A University Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Jenny1010(f): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Who can tell me the meaning of that one finger raised by the man? cheesy

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by emryxleena(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2016
ekan peyrey. lemme in "One Time "

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Today is Sunday. Keep it holy undecided
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Smellingmouth: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Edakun, gimme just one round.. grin

Okay, since u don't wana gimme one round, Lemme just chook it inside, I won't move..I swear I just want it to chook it inside..There won't be any movement... cheesy

konji na basterd..

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Presh900(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Mk una go Church nah
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by herzernIsHere: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2016

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by CentaurXX: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Just one minute. I promise to stop after that minute.

Please. I won't be long.

Just give me your phone to call. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2016
'Let me put it small'
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by shortgun(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2016
I am a man but I've never begged for sex and never will.
Begging for sex? I'll pass

Before taking u to other room we must have agreed on what will happen there.....so why do I need to beg?

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Jenny1010(f): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Smellingmouth:
Edakun, gimme just one round.. grin

Okay, since u don't wana gimme one round, Lemme just chook it inside, I won't move..I swear I just want it to chook it inside..There won't be any movement... cheesy

konji na basterd..

you funny o grin
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Jenny1010(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2016
mordtonia:
'Let me put it small'

as in put only the tip.. grin
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Khd95(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Konji is a dickta.tor it should be dragged to iccgrin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Smellingmouth: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Jenny1010:

you funny o grin

Have you had such experience? tongue
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2016
It's not every man that begs for it
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Davash222(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
shortgun:
I am a man but I've never begged for sex and never will.
Begging for sex? I'll pass

Before taking u to other room we must have agreed on what will happen there.....so why do I need to beg?
We know your type.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Splinz(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Jenny1010:
Who can tell me the meaning of that one finger raised by the man? cheesy

Looks like one that Oga sneaked out of his bed room to meet the maid.

On getting there, him be like: "ssshh... please don't shout my dear... lemme just do one round".

1 Like

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Jenny1010(f): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Have you had such experience? tongue

i can only imagine. but why are guys like that? cheesy
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Winnelyn(f): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
Today is Sunday. Keep it holy undecided
kk undecided
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Nna mehn see yawa,so girls una dey yab guys abi,nor worry but make una remember say na una own worse pass,well when a girl is in the mood for sex,he go dey high,and at that point mandigger is up already,so the only solution is to slot in,and if the bae say no aaaaaa problem guy you go turn to cripple by force
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2016
No worry,wait asked urself y ee be say all the bad tinz dey always happen on sunday(?(It holy but na small
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Jenny1010:

as in put only the tip.. grin

Exactly grin
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Jenny1010(f): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
It's not every man that begs for it

yeah.. we know those vaseline crew gan cheesy
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Everybody wait!!!!! Jenny are you realy sure some1 has not approached on in dat manner
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Jenny1010:

yeah.. we know those vaseline crew gan cheesy
I don't mean that.

There are men like us that do not really fancy sex and because it's not something that happens every day, she will already be in dire need of it before we ask.
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by calabardick(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
just small
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Ninilowo(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Khd95:
Konji is a dickta.tor it should be dragged to iccgrin
grin grin grin grin yes
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Believe me when I say that some men still ain't ("mumu"humble) at that moment. I for one, I'm not and will never.

I was actually expecting to see pic of a typical proud Igbo richman at the US or UK embassy. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Jenny1010(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Martin124:
Nna mehn see yawa,so girls una dey yab guys abi,nor worry but make una remember say na una own worse pass,well when a girl is in the mood for sex,he go dey high,and at that point mandigger is up already,so the only solution is to slot in,and if the bae say no aaaaaa problem guy you go turn to cripple by force

At that moment , the randy strong-headed man is weak as hell... you can even ask him to wash plates and he will rush to do that like the speed of light. grin
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Davash222(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2016
That's whats up.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Jenny1010:

At that moment , the randy strong-headed man is weak as hell... you can even ask him to wash plates and he will rush to do that like the speed of light. grin
well you right,so after all dat will u offer him
Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by shortgun(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

We know your type.
I also know ur type... it's difficult for you to get laid, some of us actually choose girls we f*uck from a pool of willing females, we decide when,where and how we want it.

We don't beg

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) by slevin1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
In Igbo, we call it 'ofu onu'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016 / Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.