Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind (794 Views)

Lionel Messi Could Be Going To Jail For Tax Evasion / I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . / What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind by muffins(f): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
There's this woman that my mom has not been talking to, she was the one who told my mom not to come to her house again, I saw her today in the movies with her children and she was so surprised to see me, I felt that she was dying of a heartattack, when the movie was over I walked past to go somewhere else and she immediately went into the restroom, So what do you all think would be going across her mind? grin grin grin
Re: What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind by nellaluv(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
angry angry angry. Does this look like facebook.
Re: What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind by Epi: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2009
muffins:

There's this woman that my mom has not been talking to, she was the one who told my mom not to come to her house again, I saw her today in the movies with her children and she was so surprised to see me, I felt that she was dying of a heartattack, when the movie was over I walked past to go somewhere else and she immediately went into the restroom, So what do you all think would be going across her mind? grin grin grin
My mum always say to me "don't make my enemies your enemies" 
Maybe in her mind she is saying " I wonder if her mum told her not to speak to me".  Did she?
Re: What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
muffins:

There's this woman that my mom has not been talking to, she was the one who told my mom not to come to her house again, I saw her today in the movies . . . So what do you all think would be going across her mind? grin grin grin

prolly the movie she just saw grin grin

(1) (Reply)

N15,000,000 Scam Rocks Chris Oyakhilome’s Church Again - Latest News / Dami Paul Speaks In The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.