Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Npower Benue State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Benue State (16368 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
SUCCESSFUL N-POWER APPLICANTS
The Benue State office of the National Social Investments Programme will from tommorrow, Monday 21st November 2016, begin the deployment of succesful volunteers to their places of primary assignment. The places of primary assignment will be public primary schools, primary health care centres and State Agricultural Development Project(ADPs) within the Local Government Centers.
The engagement date for all successful N-Power Volunteer Corps members will be 1st December, 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by SMS and e-mail. They can also physically view the list at their respective Local Governments of residence or the National Social Investments Office, Atom Kpera lodge Makurdi.
From Monday, 21st November 2016, all successful applicants will be required to log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng where they are expected to log in to their personal NPVC accounts and update their information as may be required. This NPVC account will be the primary means of constant communication as well as a learning management resource.
Congratulations!. We look forward to working with you
Re: Npower Benue State by otee42: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
i rep benue...but sorry the place of assignment will be uploaded and check through Npvn site thank u.
tongue
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
.....pls keep us updated.... nice one!
Re: Npower Benue State by Davidgr8(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
mashin:
The Benue State office of the National Social Investments Programme will from tommorrow, Monday 21st November 2016, begin the deployment of succesful volunteers to their places of primary assignment. The places of primary assignment will be public primary schools, primary health care centres and State Agricultural Development Project(ADPs) within the Local Government Centers.
The engagement date for all successful N-Power Volunteer Corps members will be 1st December, 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by SMS and e-mail. They can also physically view the list at their respective Local Governments of residence or the National Social Investments Office, Atom Kpera lodge Makurdi.
From Monday, 21st November 2016, all successful applicants will be required to log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng where they are expected to log in to their personal NPVC accounts and update their information as may be required. This NPVC account will be the primary means of constant communication as well as a learning management resource.

Where were you posted that is if the names are out.
Re: Npower Benue State by Davidgr8(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
mashin:

pls share any useful info on the deployment if you get wind of it.
Mashin,
Otee42

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by Baron1V(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please keep us updated on the latest development. Have been seriously waiting for news of deployment
Re: Npower Benue State by Malubi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
We are waiting.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Request has been sent to ministries, agencies to know where vacancies exists so that posting will be done in those areas, as of today people were checking their serial numbers on the list that was printed out.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
I will update if there is any new development
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
mashin:
I will update if there is any new development
......thank u very much sir......!
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
welcome
Re: Npower Benue State by AUSTINABBA(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
please any news from Npower about verification and posting of Candidates?
Re: Npower Benue State by Timblaze(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
i was able to login the Npvn site on Monday which i update my account.. but it was stated no place of deployment yet. pls if any news let us know... thanks
Re: Npower Benue State by Chigorkizz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2016
I am still in the office the Senior Special Assistant to the Benue state Governor on Social Investment programme, no new development yet, i will surely update when there is.
Re: Npower Benue State by 4lorunsho(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Youth in Benue state this event is for you . Admission is free just register. Tell your friends

Re: Npower Benue State by Baron1V(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
mashin:
I am still in the office the Senior Special Assistant to the Benue state Governor on Social Investment programme, no new development yet, i will surely update when therke is.

Thanks for the update
Re: Npower Benue State by sugardad1(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2016
Good morning mashin, Pls will the programme comence tomorrow? If yes, how long will the verification exercise last? You can Pls create a WhatsApps group. It will help us. Thanks for the info so far!
Re: Npower Benue State by Davidgr8(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
mashin:
Request has been sent to ministries, agencies to know where vacancies exists so that posting will be done in those areas, as of today people were checking their serial numbers on the list that was printed out.

please what list was printed and where was it printed. pls reply
Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good evening everyone, what's the latest development pls.
Re: Npower Benue State by Baron1V(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
jospepper:
Good evening everyone, what's the latest development pls.

We are waiting for info about verification in Benue
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
wow. so they are really serious about the primary school stuff na wa o
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2016
It is assumed that tommorow is the starting date nationwide, so even if the posting has not been done don't panick, its not your fault that you have not been posted yet, the names were printed from npower portal and its in the office of the SSA on Social Investment programme, the names only has serial numbers, just be patient i am constantly in touch with the Office of the SSA.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Benue State by Baron1V(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2016
mashin:
It is assumed that tommorow is the starting date nationwide, so even if the posting has not been done don't panick, its not your fault that you have not been posted yet, the names were printed from npower portal and its in the office of the SSA on Social Investment programme, the names only has serial numbers, just be patient i am constantly in touch with the Office of the SSA.

Thanks for the update brother. We appreciate
Re: Npower Benue State by Okwori12(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2016
mashin:
nice job Sir.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Let's be patient, the placement is being done in conjunction with Agric Development Projects, SUBEB and Primary Health Care Centres, Benue has one of the highest participants if not the highest, i think very soon, the placement will be completed.
Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2016
mashin:
Let's be patient, the placement is being done in conjunction with Agric Development Projects, SUBEB and Primary Health Care Centres, Benue has one of the highest participants if not the highest, i think very soon, the placement will be completed.
Bro may God bless you immensely, if not for your effort we would just be in the dark about the whole thing. Thank you so much.
Re: Npower Benue State by Baron1V(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2016
I heard people are submitting account print outs in Gboko local government, those whose names came out under Gboko. How true is that?
Re: Npower Benue State by Bigii(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Baron1V:
I heard people are submitting account print outs in Gboko local government, those whose names came out under Gboko. How true is that?
Which one is ''acct print out'' again

Benue things is always different angry
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
No information about submitting account print out, just be patient i will update you on any development, stop reading ''hear say''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
placement still ongoing hopefully it will be made public within the week, let's be patient
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2016
mashin:
placement still ongoing hopefully it will be made public within the week, let's be patient
......thanks for the update.... GOD bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 / Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Empower Nigerians 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.