Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (11520 Views)

US and EU Officially Lift Nuclear Related Sanctions On Iran / WAR: US Confirms Israeli Strike On Russian Missiles In SYRIA!! / A Western/israeli Strike On Iran Will Achieve Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by denex: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2007
I am just saying what the article said. Abi you want me to say what the article didn't say? Ah bros, you dey harsh for my matter O!
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2007
denex:

I am just saying what the article said. Abi you want me to say what the article didn't say? Ah bros, you dey harsh for my matter O!

lol not so. i'm just saying it is too simplistic to accept everything we read in the paper. surely we dont expect that the Iranians would announce that they were developing a nuclear weapon in the news. Of course all we will hear is about how they want to develop nuclear power since that is what the world wants to hear.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Iman3(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
denex:

Thank God this article has set it straight that Iran is only trying to generate electricity but some other countries suspect otherwise.

You have lost me here.How does the article "set it straight" as to Iran's intent?T[b]he article is merely telling us what Iran's claims are[/b].Is that how you draw your own conclusions?
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by jagwar: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2007
Iran will get nuclear technology & weapons, its only a matter of time. The only way 2 stop that from happening right now will be 2 take all out military action (not even the US/israel has the guts 2 do that at this time)

I remember bros Bush saying "we will not talk 2 terrorists" I wonder wat made him change his mind (iraq)?? best military in the world indeed.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by shango(m): 3:00am On Jul 25, 2007
during the cold war we heard all this crap about certain nations getting the bomb or going nuclear and taking out other countries and all this nonsense.

The only nation to use the nuclear bomb is the USA. Yet they are the loudest at telling other nations who should and should not have it. If Iran gets the bomb blah blah blah will happen. Yeah, like when Russia had it and they nuked their greatest enemy, the USA during the cold war. Oh wait. That never happened. Or India nuked their number one agressor Pakistan. Oh wait. That never happened either. What right does any nation have to tell another nation what technology they should have or not have? We went to Iraq because Saddam was thought to have the bomb. Even if he did so what? You think he is some mad man who would just go around bombing other nations like some beheaded chicken?

Again the only nation to ever use the bomb was the USA. And they used it on a non nuclear country. Against a completely civilian population (not a military target). I believe every nation including Nigeria should be nuclear. Its the only way to nullify the bullying power it has that nations like USA and Israel use to bully other nations into submission.

I find it funny when we Americans say if so and so nation gets it they will use it on so and so. Its so Ironic and funny coming from us, the nation that used it twice in a row. If other nations hadnt developed it we would probably have used it even more. Hell we put depleted Uranium in ammunition and shoot them at whatever moves. Thats how bleeped up the USA is sometimes.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Mariory(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2007
shango:

What right does any nation have to tell another nation what technology they should have or not have? We went to Iraq because Saddam was thought to have the bomb. Even if he did so what? You think he is some mad man who would just go around bombing other nations like some beheaded chicken?

Look how you have ignored history. The same Saddam that freely used chemical weapons on Iranians and on Iraqi villagers. That same Saddam would not have used nuclear weapons if he had it? Was he a beheaded chicken when he was slaughtering hundreds of thousands?

They say life is wasted on the living. They are right.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by denex: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2007
This thread still dey exist?
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by shango(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2007
Read history of the USA Mariory. For every life Saddam took the USA has been responsible for 100X more loss of life. They have proped more governments, fought more wars and killed more millions than any other nation combined.

If anyone wanted to criticize Saddam for being a murderer the last nation should be the USA or Israel (the inventor of modern day terrorist tactics).

Thats my point. Plus what you say Saddam did gassing the Kurds and so on, the USA has done the same through secret assasinations and proping dictators around the world that hey knew would murder millions. Different ways o achieving the same result (i.e. wholesale murder of innocent people).
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by denex: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2007
Una no go let this topic die?
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by RedHand: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whatever the circumstances surrounding the attack, is an opening for nuclear war. Iran will retaliate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bank Of England Lifts Interest Rate To 15-Year High / Cameroon Government Launches Campaign Against Social Media / You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.