Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! (4807 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again / She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by iPopAlomo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Just came across this on Instagram... how long can you hold a grudge...

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by MackBrooklyn: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy grin

He suppose strangle the wife, she is an enemy of progress!! angry

8 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
What's the point of these two individuals being in a relationship when they behave like children? So what happens next if she gets mad and then does something stupid again?
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by LecciGucci: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Kaylexzy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol.

D girl is an enemy of progress. In fact, she's d total opposite of progress. grin

Make d guy no gri o. If he does, next time it's his selfie with Neymar and Suarez she will delete wen next she's angry.

1 Like

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
ordinary pics....nawa oo
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by makydebbie(f): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
The guy should grow upundecided

At twenty four he is behaving like this. What can that picture do?
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by ireneony(f): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
The guy na O.D.E

Ode......
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by chris2face(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cause of Messi is Messi God abegi

Tell me something more reasonable abegi

Who Messi epp self?
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by SmartyPants(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:
What's the point of these two individuals being in a relationship when they behave like children? So what happens next if she gets mad and then does something stupid again?

UniQuegrACE:
ordinary pics....nawa oo

makydebbie:
The guy should grow upundecided
At twenty four he is behaving like this. What can that picture do?

ireneony:
The guy na O.D.E
Ode......

SMH.

Everyone has some stuff that they value that may not seem reasonable to other people. That is his prerogative. For me, a person who could go out their way to hit you right were they know you are most vulnerable just because of a temporary fight, is a person you should be very afraid of.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by makydebbie(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
SmartyPants:

SMH.

Everyone has some stuff that they value that may not seem reasonable to other people. That is his prerogative. For me, a person who could go out their way to hit you right were they know you are most vulnerable just because of a temporary fight, is a person you should be very afraid of.
If he is going to hold on to that thing forever then he is stewpid!

Later in life he'll look back and see how foolish he behaved because of a picture.

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by YhungPablo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Am here to see the selfie with Messi.

1 Like

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by iPopAlomo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala... some people don't know who Messi is... smh...

1 Like

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
SmartyPants:

SMH.

but why pics....cos its messi shey?
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Genea(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awwwwn she was just angry na
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
She is evil cry next time she'll delete his destiny angry no gre
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
ireneony:
The guy na O.D.E

Ode......

You are the BIGGER ODE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

We are talking about MESSI

That kind of opportunity is probably never coming again

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Laveda(f): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
So Deleting the picture of Messi and the guy is the only thing she could think of, I'm sure she knew fully well the guy valued the pic.

See, that girl is wicked. grin

But you can still forgive her sha. undecided just collect her phone and wipe all her files too.

Sweet revenge.

3 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by ObioratheBully: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
angry angry angry

Walahi.. I'll get that useless girl arrested..

What nonsense!??

Father Lord, please.. I just want to see Messi in this world before we both pass away.. At least just once.. cry

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by ObioratheBully: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:
So Deleting the picture of Messi and the guy is the only thing she could think of, I'm sure she knew fully well the guy valued the pic.

See, that girl is wicked. grin

But you can still forgive her sha. undecided just collect her phone and wipe all her files too.

Sweet revenge.
undecided

Do you know what a picture with Messi is worth??

People format their memory cards all the time.. Deleting everything on her phone will never make up for it... Never!

3 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some girls won't let a nigga be great,Do u knw who messi is? The Messiah of Soccer
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
That chick is cruel. Its hard to get a selfie with Messi. She really wanted to hurt him, and true love does not hurt. So she can go to hell with her love tongue

9 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Laveda(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Do you know what a picture with Messi is worth??

People format their memory cards all the time.. Deleting everything on her phone will never make up for it... Never!

But no matter what he does, he can't get the pic back.

grin
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by ObioratheBully: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

But no matter what he does, he can't get the pic back.

grin
cry

Sadly..

May God never allow that kind of woman come my way..

1 Like

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Laveda(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cry

Sadly..

kiss

Amen. cheesy
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by SmartyPants(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
but why pics....cos its messi shey?

Obviosly...why are you guys doing like you can't understand the sentimental value people naturally attach to such things...you are the same ladies that would scream, faint and do all sorts of things for ordinary flavor... i can imagine how the guy feels. That was not just a picture but a picture with the greatest player of all time... it takes incredible selfishness and mean spiritedness to delete that photo just because fo a fight.

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
SmartyPants:

Obviosly...why are you guys doing like you can't understand the sentimental value people naturally attach to such things...you are the same ladies that would scream, faint and do all sorts of things for ordinary flavor... i can imagine how the guy feels. That was not just a picture but a picture with the greatest player of all time... it takes incredible selfishness and mean spiritedness to delete that photo just because fo a fight.
grin grin grin,actually i understand the feeling.. was just playing around......
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by SmartyPants(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin,actually i understand the feeling.. was just playing around......

berra tongue
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cry

Sadly..

grin grin grin grin grin,nd thatz why you need cele woman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cry

Sadly..

Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? / Who's Your nairaland Other Half? / Can You Sleep With Such Person (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.