Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (34541 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Not the first not the second and not the third..

I keep slapping guys in my dreams in public cos they keep stepping on my toes.
The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Please those anyone knows the interpretation of this dream?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by OhMyG0d: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Effect of taking Expired Paracetamol.

303 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by FrankLampard: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Effect of taking Expired Paracetamol.

Lol. Guy nawa for you oh. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
You probably wished you slapped a few guys in the past and the subconscious part of your brain replays it in ur dreams.

Meanwhile so you can fight. Have you got some martial arts experience?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chaii, grin grin grin grin....pray make God remove the spirit of slapping in your life, make eno come out for real life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by collinsfhk(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
optional1:

The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

I think you are on a path that contradicts whom you truely are, hence attarcting wrong people that go against what you tuely stand for, the true you.

See Rom. 12:2

22 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Googleus(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Something like ds?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by MidasTouche01(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
I think it's the spirit of loneliness, the spirit is trying to alienate you from companions and make ur life very lonely and unbearable....

U need prayers my dear!

20 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by naijamakossa(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
funny dream

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
collinsfhk:

I think you are on a path that contradicts whom you truely are, hence attarcting wrong people that go against what you tuely stand for, the true you.

See Rom. 12:2

Ok..
Thank you sir..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
MidasTouche01:
I think it's the spirit of loneliness, the spirit is trying to alienate you from companions and make ur life very lonely and unbearable....

U need prayers my dear!

thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Googleus:
Something like ds?

meaning please!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:
You probably wished you slapped a few guys in the past and the subconscious part of your brain replays it in ur dreams.

Meanwhile so you can fight. Have you got some martial arts experience?

Ok maybe...

Btw I was a fighter in primary and half of secondary school...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by collinsfhk(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
optional1:

Ok..
Thank you sir..

Stay blessed and may God guide you.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ucnwafor(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
your manly inbred since u like behaving like a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
collinsfhk:

Stay blessed and may God guide you.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

thank you sir...

God bless!
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
ucnwafor:
your manly inbred since u like behaving like a man

abeg interpret biko
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Wilgrea7(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
optional1:

Btw I was a fighter in primary and half of secondary school...

.... chai!! ... shocked
u can kill person

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

.... chai!! ... shocked u can kill person

I didnt kill anybody ooo... Jst taught them some lessons ni ooo..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by OXCUBA: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
optional1:

I didnt kill anybody ooo... Jst taught them some lessons ni ooo..

IT MEAN..... YOU NEED DICCK IN YOUR LIFE. BESIDE ARE YOU SINGLE? IF YES, WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING AWAY ALL YOUR SUITORS

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
OXCUBA:

IT MEAN..... YOU NEED DICCK IN YOUR LIFE. BESIDE ARE YOU SINCE? IF YES, WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING AWAY ALL YOUR SUITORS

I dont understand rewind pls?
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by OXCUBA: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
optional1:

I dont understand rewind pls?

YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND .... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
OXCUBA:

YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND .... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.

If I get You right, You said YOU my spititual husband..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by OXCUBA: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
optional1:

If I get You right, You said YOU my spititual husband..

IF I BE YOUR .... SPIRITUAL HUSBAND ... NA YOU GO COLLECT THE SLAPPING LIKE MR BIGGS TAKE AWAY...... BUT AM NOT.

BESIDE I DON'T HIT WOMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
OXCUBA:

IF I BE YOUR .... SPIRITUAL HUSBAND ... NA YOU GO COLLECT THE SLAPPING LIKE MR BIGGS TAKE AWAY...... BUT AM NOT.

BESIDE I DON'T HIT WOMEN.

That means you have been the one I have been slapping all this while...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keep slapping o.... Very soon you will see no man to slap. I hope you are married sha.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ucnwafor(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2016
optional1:

abeg interpret biko
am not a dream interpreter bitvh

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Chaii, grin grin grin grin....pray make God remove the spirit of slapping in your life, make eno come out for real life.

grin grin cheesy grin #dead, reserect and die again
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ritababe(f): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2016
you beat him up? undecided
wtf
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2016
ucnwafor:
am not a dream interpreter bitvh

I see
smile and walk away like I use to do pretending I didnt see or read that...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Emescot(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
It means 3 things 1. You demand respect from the male race 2. You feel the male race should be cautioned when they misbehave 3. You are not open to dating cos u find men unbearable
optional1:

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Emescot:
It means 3 things 1. You demand respect from the male race 2. You feel the male race should be cautioned when they misbehave 3. You are not open to dating cos u find men unbearable

check ur main pls.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Is Black: Not White / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.