Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online (61926 Views)

Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) / Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids / Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Tushborn: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
this is wat hapen wen copy somtin dat is not ur tradition
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by thrillionaire(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:
A Muslim bride can wear any colour of wedding gown that pleases her,be it white,blue,cream, any colour(except black)so far she's well covered I.e. not exposing her private organs...
Moreover,the white wedding gown thing is not a Christian thing but,Western culture that was adopted.
but western culture is a christian thing with Christian foundation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by 4everGrand(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:
A Muslim bride can wear any colour of wedding gown that pleases her,be it white,blue,cream, any colour(except black)so far she's well covered I.e. not exposing her private organs...
Moreover,the white wedding gown thing is not a Christian thing but,Western culture that was adopted.

Oh, what is Western culture attached to? When your guys say death to the west, what do they mean?

Make una dey deceive unasef. See, Christianity is liberal and lovable reason it is being copied, kponkwem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by 4everGrand(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
ogaprime:
They just want to copy and copy and copy so that the two will look the same, people won't be able differentiate between the two. They now hold friday night vigils, service on sunday morning,do praise and worships too, calling each other bro... and sister.... If e no be original, e no go be like original

Spot on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by jtwest(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
the photographer get mind sha grin
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by toye440: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol e for make sense if after she wear her wedding gown make she come knack black ijab on top that way dem for appreciate am
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by kolawoledgood(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
islam is religion of peace, religion dat shows d straight way for others to follow not to convince ppl...
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
lacruz12:

No be the westerner bring Christianity undecided
and I believe u know religion is different from culture
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by kingraj01: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sometimes I realise that hatred flow through some people. seeing a bride wearing a wedding gown you guys just jump to unreasonable conclusion. it better you understand what is written in your scripture before you cruise other people religion. with this kind of mindset I don't Nigeria moving forward. please let be unite

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
4everGrand:

Make una dey deceive unasef. See, Christianity is liberal and lovable reason it is being copied, kponkwem.

Really?
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
and I believe u know religion is different from culture

help me tell him o
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by abusurv(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
eyeview:
Islam is a confused religion. They dont know which side they want to belong.
Very soon,it would be hard to differentiate between a muslim wedding and a church wedding.

As for the pix,they should have atleast smiled a bit. Its a wedding,not a funeral service.
Point of correction,Islam is not a confused religion unlike Christianity where anything goes
We have rules and regulations guiding our day to day life
A person chosen to imitate a Western way of life has nothing to do with Islam as a religion.
I would like you to Google Islamic wedding from the internet to enlighten you more
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by ledaman: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
eyeview:
Very soon,it would be hard to differentiate between a muslim wedding and a church wedding.

As for the pix,they should have atleast smiled a bit. Its a wedding,not a funeral service.
you must be very stupid to av written this and it shows your parent waste their money in training you
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by gloryman91: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Asalam Salam waramatullahi wabarakatullahi, is it compulsory you must follow west? U all Bleep up.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by 4everGrand(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:

Really?

Sorry Christ is liberal.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Braingold: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:

I tot northerners don't like western life

3 Likes

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Braingold:

I tot boko haram means no western education. why then like what westerners do or create?

change your monicker to braindead

no offence
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
ledaman:
you must be very stupid to av written this and it shows your parent waste their money in training you

Why now?

don't involve his parents
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by TeamSimple(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
eyeview:

Stop disgracing yourself on public forum..
How can you say a religion is confused coz some of it members decided to go contrary to it rules?

Rules will forever be rules,expecially religious tenets and doctrines. Until you hypocrites learn to seperate the conscious act of a worshiper from his/her religion,you might never regain your sense of objective reasoning.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by TeamSimple(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:
Stop disturbing yourself over those ignoramus, they know little or nothing about their religion..They believe their religion is tied to western civilization,thats why some part of them support gayism.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by TeamSimple(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
4everGrand:

Oh, what is Western culture attached to? When your guys say death to the west, what do they mean?

Please what is christianity? I don't want stories pls
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
TeamSimple:

Stop disturbing yourself over those ignoramus, they know little or nothing about their religion..They believe their religion is tied to western civilization,thats why some part of them support gayism.

opolo n dun won ni.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by TeamSimple(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:

opolo n dun won ni.
Ara le ma ni Awon Ara Ile yin..omo adanu
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
TeamSimple:
Ara le ma ni Awon Ara Ile yin..omo adanu
translate abeg
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
eyeview:

With all offense sir,
You're a very big fooI
When did wedding gown and bridal train become a Christian thing?
Is it in your doctrine?

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by shewa88(f): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
eyeview:

You really did not have to mention the religion... things are evolving... update your brain
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by numericalguy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:

Don't mind all those dummbb, seelly and illliterrate Christians. A Muslim man or woman can were any colour of their choice and Stoopeed Christian that doesn't like it can go and jump in the river for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
numericalguy:

Don't mind all those dummbb, seelly and illliterrate Christians. A Muslim man or woman can were any colour of their choice and Stoopeed Christian that doesn't like it can go and jump in the river for all we care.

don't insult them jare,let them be.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
sanerugwei:

Now that is so harsh...
What will be their crime? Dressing too beautifully?
Now that is very harsh wishing terrorists to come after your own sisters for daring to look modern and pretty...
Man, you need Christ in your life, to shed love abroad all over you. The love of Christ is shed abroad in our hearts.

Receive Christ now and be set free. Tomorrow maybe too late.

Hahahahahaha......when you wake up from falsehood let me know. I do not wish terrorists upon them,terrorists are already in their midst. I only wish they would drop falsehood and embrace truth. They see you as "kafir" and now want to hold marriage ceremonies like "infidels".
I do not practice your brand of Christianity that is weak Mr Sanerugwei love promoter. Go promote love to the Yazidi Christians in Iraq whose daughters were kidnapped and defiled and killed by Islamic terrorists ISIS. Go promote love to those whose " holy" book tell them to strike you by the neck after the fast. There's a storm coming and "Christians" like you Mr Sanerugwei will be swept away. My Christ is not weak. It was he who led King David to war against his enemies. It was my Christ who gave Jehoshaphat and his armies victory. It was my Christ that smit the Assyrians who laid siege at the gates of Samaria with terror. We christians suffer violence and only the violent amongsts us can defend us. I do not preach hate and war but I detest any people who despise my kind and still want to be like us, I preach truth. Keep spreading love to the sons of Ishmael who "live to the east" of their brothers and one day, a blade to your throat will give you peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by harmbhrosz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

Blame them not Islam. Muslims are not perfect but islam is perfect.
Islam is the True religion, all prophets are muslims Adam,Jesus, Moses,Muhammad is a muslims they All prayed to God like we muslims do including Jesus christ nd he never Said "Am God or He said worship Me"
It is clearly stated in the bible that Jesus Christ Fell on his face and prayed Matthew 26:38: And Jesus fell on His face and prayed.
Numbers 16:4 Moses fell on his face and prayed. Genesis ch17:3 And Adam fell on his face and prayed.
keep quiet and stop being blind on which Religion is the best... Your planet is dying, your people are dying, your governments are taking it advantage to divide and oppress you and all you can do is prove that one religion is perfect!

Ask yourself how has religion help this planet?
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by okonja(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is formation 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 .....Somebody is missing angry angry

*Update*

I guess the missing person is the best lady because her dress must be different from the bridal train grin....I try cool
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by MeAboki(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2016
graciabelle:
So these people that always knack their heads on the ground when praying now do white weddings? anyways christians always set the pace while d religion of piss follow behind wink

Opunu, what will you say if dem show you how your Pope dey also join knack head for ground.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.