Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

State Of Kidnapping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Kidnapping (589 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / The Origin Of Kidnapping In Nigeria? / Reported Cases Of Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Kidnapping by dogzymallo: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2009
THIS CHRISTMAS IGBOS ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE ENUGU IMO ANAMBRA EDO ARE NOW HOT SPORTS KIDNAPPERS DO BUSINESS WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT DOING ANYTHING ON FRIDAY EVENING TWO SMALL BOYS WERE KIDNAPPED AT ENUGU AND A WOPPING 500MILLION DEMANDED FROM THE POOR FAMILY. ANYONE U ASK WETHER HE IS TRAVELING FOR CHRISTMAS WILL SAY NO I DONT WANT TO BE KIDNAPPED. PL SULLIVAN DO SOMETHING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ . PLS WHAT IS NIGERIA TURNING INTO SO EASTERNERS PLS DONT GO HOME FOR DECEMBER LETS LEAVE THAT AREA FOR THEM GOD HELP US
Re: State Of Kidnapping by cantell(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
@poster,
Stop causing unecessary tension. if you don't intend to travel, its your choice. Don't speak for others.
Re: State Of Kidnapping by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
I think its a national problem. the government needs to do something about it but they are so busy stacking up their Swiss and Caribbean bank accounts so dont really care.
Re: State Of Kidnapping by TheSeeker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2009
Tell me one thing that's romantic about this
Re: State Of Kidnapping by Shola2009(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2009
Hw is this romatic??  angry
Re: State Of Kidnapping by whitesturd(f): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
Shola2009:

Hw is this romatic?? angry

Kidnapping is romantic now isnt it.u no de way de kidnappers touch the kidnappees is very romantic.
Re: State Of Kidnapping by dogzymallo: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
u can say all the rubbish u want to saw romantic ni romantic cu until it happens to u. romantic idiots no go find work. the guy that is talking about tension no worry na u go be next or ure family member
Re: State Of Kidnapping by cantell(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
@poster,
You're trying to make ur thread long by all means. And from the look of things you're a very small boy without manners. If you think i'll throw insults with you here then you have another thing coming. I'm above your level.
Re: State Of Kidnapping by Godmother2: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
TheSeeker:

Tell me one thing that's romantic about this

I was wondering o
Re: State Of Kidnapping by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2009
*Moved to . . what section sef e.t.c * tongue
Re: State Of Kidnapping by 190yaris1: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
and edo state is included

u have heard it all

No one should travel

well im not travelling

i dont want 2 be kidnapped~

wot do i tell nairalanders if im kidnapped~

(1) (Reply)

Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers (IGP Of Police Onovo) / Nigerin Independent / Kidnapping: Opportunity For The Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.