Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko (33227 Views)

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Naijapopular(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ondo state governor- elect Rotimi Akeredolu was pictured with Governor Mimiko. What's the best caption for this pics.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/caption-this-photo-of-akeredolu-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by ybalogs(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oju aye!!!Kole werk

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by PhysioJay(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
MimiKo: Guy, Chop Five!!! I tell you sey u go make am
AKere : Baba di baba!!! Twale For you sir!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abeg sample me FFK and bodami Jimoh own jare grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by mamatayour(f): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akeredolu sha mi ni five(5) grin
Mimiko ijo ope mi re

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by sammuell(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
G give me 5 u sabi rig die

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by plainol(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
It seems everyone is a winner.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by rfnextar8(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
didn't I tell you that plan will work
sha mi n 5 jare
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Johnnyessence(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by jhydebaba(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Politicians cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by DickTator1: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
plainol:
It seems everyone is a winner.

Except Tiff Nubu whose candidate came a distant 3rd.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by veekid(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by timilehing(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oya, gba síbè
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimiko: Gimme 5 jor

AKEREDOLU: lemme show u how u go dance for prison first

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by ajoskele(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
That was Aketi birthday. Only Mimiko was present. Even his APC aspirants then were absent.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by abumeinben(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Let's hope this lawyer would obey the law.

I wonder what engineers are doing...

SAN has produced 2 govs...

NSE/COREN be collecting registration fees upandan.
#shame

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by gen2briz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by kenny1313(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
The way am seeing this Mimiko..... I dey smell APC. him go soon join.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by ayoyonet(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
I don join you jooo baba
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by johnstar(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
K
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by henrydadon(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
when two certified yoruba demon meet

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by adegeye38(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Old pics
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Progressive01(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy

These guys go soon give ffk heart attack.

He'd soon write a useless article attacking Mimiko. Just watch out fellas. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by Progressive01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
adegeye38:
Old pics
Who ask you? Abi na your own caption be that? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by eurogee: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
won by mechanary of rigging. rubbish
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by seunny4lif(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naijapopular:
Ondo state governor- elect Rotimi Akeredolu was pictured with Governor Mimiko. What's the best caption for this pics.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/caption-this-photo-of-akeredolu-and.html?m=1

I think this pics is last year.
Not elections pics
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by horlabiyi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seems you need this prayer than that man.

Johnnyessence:
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by centyboy: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kkk
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by gbadexy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
He's following jimoh Ibrahim s advice.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko by festboi: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
abumeinben:
Let's hope this lawyer would obey the law.

I wonder what engineers are doing...

SAN has produced 2 govs...

NSE/COREN be collecting registration fees upandan.
#shame
Ah tire o! They keep telling us to write plenty exam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.