Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Is Your Greatest Fear? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (21743 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by mdokaba1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
bebe2:
Losing a child.

Each time I read of someone's child dying, I just freeze.

My kids are between 6 and 13 and I still check their breathing at night when they are sleeping.

Haven't slept 5hrs straight since I started having kids.

You almost let a tear drop.
I remember while growing up, each time any of my loved ones got sick. And maybe asleep due to the illness (which is normal)

I check into the room almost on hourly bases to check if they still have breath in those nostrils. And when my mind plays a game on me that he or she probably ain't breathing, I call his or her name or tap him or her hard till I seesee him or her move in order to clear my doubt

I fear the death of a loved one like hell.
And never to have experienced it frightens me the most.
I have only experienced the death of some nebors, and it got me sleepless for several nights.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Securedbet24: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
For now, greatest my greates fear is when am about to win bet9ja and na one team remain. Make e no cut/cast na always my fear.

Lol
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by missyQween(f): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
My fears re definitely much...
Fear of dying as a sinner
Fear of Marrying the wrong that can't love me the way I want...
Fear of not raising my unborn children well...To my unborn children... I promise to treat you all well

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Damilare5882(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
My greatest fear is poverty and not making it ..I rebuke it everyday ..God should just order my step

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by holluwai(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
A life of failure
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Legend87(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
bebe2:
Losing a child.

Each time I read of someone's child dying, I just freeze.

My kids are between 6 and 13 and I still check their breathing at night when they are sleeping.

Haven't slept 5hrs straight since I started having kids.

You have to diminish such fears from you. Else, you'll end up experiencing what you fear most.
It's good to check up on kids at night while asleep. But not with a negative thought.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by paradigmshift(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
snake
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by BTT(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
That I have no fears at all.

And I am dead serious.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Adebowale89(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
my greater fear is loosing my great dream for a mere distraction

I'm on the move, no stop until I reach there
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by gracyblaze(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Getting married to the wrong guy and living miserably for the rest of my life.

Also scared of remaining single all my life cos of my focus on achieving a lot, career wise.

Also scared of starting my life afresh in 2017...

Also scared I won't get my dream job

The list is endless...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Mabpaine(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Richy4:
Kakorrhaphiophobia....I try all I can to avoid it
have u bn able 2 overcome it cos i really need help. Its limiting me alot
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by humilitypays(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
The greatest fear of 99.9% of men in the world: poverty and death!

The greatest fear of 90% of women: not getting married/getting old without a husband/kids, loneliness and sickness.

The greatest fear of all humans: poverty, terminal illnesss/untimely death,  ‎loneliness!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by BTT(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
2dugged:
Dying during child birth is my greatest fear

It shall not be your lot in Jesus name. Each time you remember this fear, do well to remember that someone somewhere have prayed for you.

Cheers.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by soath(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
On earth, ending up alone and eternally not making heaven
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by NoWorries7(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Being broke and dependent... I fear am pass woman self.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Kinsalat619(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
I think it's dieing without Christ

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Goldenheart(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Am a man without fear cool
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by firo08(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Marxxx:
What do fear most? Take your time, meditate, what is your greatest fear? Let me tell you some responses/actions I have gotten over a long period. Late D.Ferandez used to worship in my church, he was about the classiest man I had ever seen. From his actions to his contributions and carriage I could deduce his greatest fear was "Becoming a common Man". "Losing my job" is my greatest fear an old acquaintance answered! "Losing you (Marxxx) is my greatest fear" that was my sister response. I read a comment online, someone said waking up one morning only to discover my kids are actually not mine. I have heard someone say he fears poverty more than death. To some it is losing a loved one....what is it that scares you to death? My greatest fear is life after death? Where would I be? Now let others know yours.
My greatest fear is FAILURE.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by shehuolayinka(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Failure and loneliness
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by switch47(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
That the useless press and lie carrying media will create panic in our lovely MMM Community but i saw about 10 thousand Nigerians stand with MMM and i am happy we shall be back very strong in January ............ MMM for life .
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nomshanemma: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Marxxx:
What do fear most? Take your time, meditate, what is your greatest fear? Let me tell you some responses/actions I have gotten over a long period. Late D.Ferandez used to worship in my church, he was about the classiest man I had ever seen. From his actions to his contributions and carriage I could deduce his greatest fear was "Becoming a common Man". "Losing my job" is my greatest fear an old acquaintance answered! "Losing you (Marxxx) is my greatest fear" that was my sister response. I read a comment online, someone said waking up one morning only to discover my kids are actually not mine. I have heard someone say he fears poverty more than death. To some it is losing a loved one....what is it that scares you to death? My greatest fear is life after death? Where would I be? Now let others know yours.
.FAILURE.My greatest fear is FAILURE.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Richy4(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mabpaine:
have u bn able 2 overcome it cos i really need help. Its limiting me alot

My first step towards that was by accepting risk and failure at the same time. Have a logical reasoning in mind that failure is part of life and unless you fail, you will never succeed. You have to move on in life and so accept both negative and positive circumstances gleefully...It is really difficult accepting failure/ defeat...but what can one do sometimes..I try to work hard to make sure that positive is more than negative in my life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
My greatest fear is marrying the wrong woman.

A man is dead before his death if he marries the wrong woman.

Read the papers, many a promising life has been cut short by marriage to the wrong women.

Dear God, please let me not end up with the wrong woman.

Let she who will end up as my wife keep her body for me alone and let me be content with drinking from her cistern only.

*Does sign of the cross*

Amen.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Limitless72(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
embarassed embarassedMy greatest fear is loosing my family...I fit die...
Mehn I love my family.....My mom especially ,I too love my mama,, my dad.I just can't stand it,,,Lord thank u for preserving my family and loving them..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by ralmix(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Judgement day
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
BUHARI angry
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
My greatest fear for now is the coming back of MMM in Jan. 2017......... Na my own I talk ooo
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Shobizz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
I gat no fear here on earth, but fear of life after death.
Why should I be afraid of...
Poverty when he has set a table b4 me
Why should I be afraid of EVIL DOER, when he will not let my foot slip, he watches over me day and night
Why should I be afraid of death, if I see death as an early escape from this WICKED WORLD
I pray 4d grace of ETERNAL LIFE {Life after death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Righteous555(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
My greatest fear is death... oh i wish death is not real
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by friendl: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Poverty
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by evmandy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Death
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by XaintJoel20: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ujoan:

True. . . . .

Also what happened to Lot was as a result of his fears. In one of his lamentation, he said 'that which I feared the most has happened to me'. So the Devil capitalized on that fear and succeeded in hitting hin where it hurts the most.

But it's easier said than done isn't it? Being able to 'Not fear'.
It's Job not Lot.
Thank me later....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway / The New Kaduna City. / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.