Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

God's Original Plan For Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Original Plan For Mankind (1257 Views)

Re: Pastor Chris: Woman Was Not In God's Original Plan / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Original Plan For Mankind by diamondchild: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
God's Original plan for every man is very unique and glorious. Even some parents, have a very good plan for their children before the child was born, some after the child has started walking, and some after the child has grown up to the age of 18 years.

When we begin to highlight these plans, we will discover that they are a very good and solid plan.
But no matter how good and solid plans parents have for their children, the almighty God still has the original and better plan for that child in his hands right even before the child was conceived, because he's the original master planner.

The bible says that:

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV) says
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The new living translation (NLT) says
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.     Before you were born I set you apart     and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”

God has a different and unique plans for everyone one us, the plan God have for Mr A is totally different from the one he has for Mr B. The plans God has for sister Simi is still totally different from sister Titi's.

God original plan for our lives is always the best and he's not ready to use any alternatives plan other than the initial and original one he has. But either knowingly or unknowingly, we always force God to use alternatives plans rather than the original plan. Before you know it you are gradually shifting, drifting and diverting from God's original plan to the alternatives ones. The scriptures says that in the book of Jeremiah

Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV) says
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

The new living translation (NLT) says
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

As a merciful father, all is plan for our lives are to fulfil the divine purpose and assignment he has for us.
A lot of people are engaged in to many different kind of things in life but they don't even know if they are fulfilling God's purpose or not. Little did they even understand that There is different between fulfilling your purpose and fulfilling God's purpose.

NOTE: Anybody without purpose is nobody.

To operate under God's Original plan is for you to be at the level he wants you to be which is the top level not below, not under not beneath and not even beside.

God doesn't want us to struggle in life that is why he created us in his image. It is never his plans for us to be struggling because he has already prepared and packaged his divine blessings for every one us. But due to our own lustful desires and disobedient, we have been doing almost everything without God involvement and intervention and we have eventually missed some packages he has for us.

The book of Romans let us know that

Romans 3:23 KJV
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

New living translation (NLT) says:
For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

I pray that you will not miss God divine packages he has for you in Jesus name.
But the Grace he gave through his son Jesus Christ, he is ever ready to restore us back to our original plan if on only we acknowledge and obey him and also keep his commandment.

If you're still still practicing the fruits of the flesh, still committing any kind of sin, my friend you're just living on your own purpose and plan not God's purpose and original plan.

Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV) says:
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

If you still find it hard to keep God's commandment, to pray, to fast, to meditate on the word of God, to listen to the word of God, to activate your faith, my friend you're still very far from God's Original plan for your life.

Never worried if you still find yourself in these categories cause the KING of kings is still ready to restore you back to his divine original plan he had for you initially. The book of chronicles tells us that

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

New living translation (NLT) says:
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

For you to be restored back to God's divine original and for you to fulfil his divine purpose for your life, you have to be born again. You have to surrender your life totally to Jesus Christ and say you want him to come and reign in your life, you want him to take over and take total control of your life, you are tired of struggling, you're tired of paddling your own boat by yourself, you want him to come and paddle your boat for you, you want him to be the pilot of your airplane, you to live a new life, you want to live your life for him alone, you want to start experiencing first class breakthrough, first class victory, first class success, first class promotion, firstclass healing, you don't want to continue living a life of sin anymore, remember Peter, the bible let us know that he toiled all day but he caught nothing, he tried his PHD,BSC, OND HND, ND, NCE, MASTER'S even O' level experience but they couldn't get him a single fish but when the master came in to the boat everything became glorious, he only need to obey the word the word that you heard today and the rest his history

Luke 5:4-7 (NLT)
[4]When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Now go out where it is deeper, and let down your nets to catch some fish.”
[5]“Master,” Simon replied, “we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing. But if you say so, I’ll let the nets down again.”
[6]And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear!
[7]A shout for help brought their partners in the other boat, and soon both boats were filled with fish and on the verge of sinking.

Peter surrendered to Jesus and he had a net breaking miracle that nobody in his family or colleagues ever had, you too can have that kind of miracle, that kind of healing, if only you will surrender to him now, not today not tomorrow, not next month don't postpone your salvation tomorrow might be too late. Come to him now, he said:

Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

He also said in the book of Matthew

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

If you are ready to be restored back to God's Original plan please say this prayer with faith

LORD JESUS I SURRENDER TO YOU TODAY, I KNOW YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD TO DIE FOR MY SINS AND I CONFESSED THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF OF GOD, TAKE OVER MY LIFE AND COME AND REIGN IN MY LIFE. AS FROM TODAY I NO LONGER LIVE THE LIFE OF SIN AGAIN, I WILL DO YOUR WILL AND FOLLOW YOU, ERASE MY NAME FORM THE BOOK OF HELL AND WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

If you just prayed that with faith now i congratulate you, you are now born again welcome to the new life please contact me and share with us your testimonies, or you want us to pray for you or you simply need a counseling kindly drop a message or call us on:

+2348138108997 or mail us at
Kingdomvirtues@Gmail.com
Thank you.. JESUS loves you.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: God's Original Plan For Mankind by Flexherbal(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
God is love !

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That The Apostles Tried To Ban You From Ever Reading The Bible? / Yoruba Spelling Of God Is? / Hell Is Not Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.