Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners (682 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Safe Multiple Sex During COVID-19 For Those Who Are Addicted To It / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by Towncrier007(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
I have sat down to figure this out, why on earth would a guy/lady have more than one sexual partner, when hiv and Aids is ringing bells daily, other STD's are looking for Abode, yet some indulge in sex with multiple partners.
Some of them do this for monies for example prostitutes and gigolos, while some are doing it for the fun... what yeah some do it for free and for fun, they go round different sexual partners for fun.
Could some be possessed?
questions upon questions on my head.
Now I seek your own opinion on this. Thanks.
Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by falconey(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
transition in consumer's taste; you know how you eat rice frequently and you get sick of it and wanna try something new and different? thats it.
Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
cool
Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by Towncrier007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
even to your detriment?
Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
you can put all eggs in the same basket one need to have alternatives ,contigencies,backup plans............hope you will understand that cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by softMarket(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Because Man shall not live by Bread alone!

Thats why we should also eat....

Donut, Egg roll, fish roll, Meat pie etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by Fidelismaria: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
FAlconey has said it all
Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by favourmic(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some times that thing is genetic

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Some Guys/ladies Have Multiple Sex Partners by Splinz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Towncrier007:
I have sat down to figure this out, why on earth would a guy/lady have more than one sexual partner, when hiv and Aids is ringing bells daily, other STD's are looking for Abode, yet some indulge in sex with multiple partners.
Some of them do this for monies for example prostitutes and gigolos, while some are doing it for the fun... what yeah some do it for free and for fun, they go round different sexual partners for fun.
Could some be possessed?
questions upon questions on my head.
Now I seek your own opinion on this. Thanks.

You mean you actually sat down and....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things That Automatically Turns A Guy Off No Matter How Attractive The Girl Is / With One Will You Choose / Man Divorces His Wife, Marries His Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.