Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) (56499 Views)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by acenazt: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

But Ibo worship money as their god, no cocontroversy about that. Money is your first god, next comes amadioha followed by your creator. We are also not unaware of many of your people who gleefully castigate your dilector on this forum.
Your vain-glory stinks to high heavens yet you are known for sordid things globally.
hahahhahahhah

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2016
seen
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by Mrsukrgb: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2016
It look new.. Money is good
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
These guys never seizes to amaze me.

This Josephine Odumakin should get her priorities right,and stop doing "Notice Me" things.

What has women arise and Kudirat Democracy initiative,have to do with MKO'S graveside?the setting even looks strange,as if they are gathered there worshipping his grave.

Could not find Soyinka's picture,to confirm if he was really there.

These guys could have organized lectures or symposiums,to pass across their message,instead of standing in front of a grave side ,as if they are performing some ancient voodoo initiation rites.

The women arise should have enlightened women,and people more about who Margaret Ekpo and Funmilayo Ransome Kuti were,and their positive impact on the Nigerian woman's life today,instead of this crap.
spot on

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Were him live go
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

This Josephine Odumakin should get her priorities right,and stop doing "Notice Me" things.

What has women arise and Kudirat Democracy initiative,have to do with MKO'S graveside?the setting even looks strange,as if they are gathered there worshipping his grave.

These guys could have organized lectures or symposiums,to pass across their message,instead of standing in front of a grave side ,as if they are performing some ancient voodoo initiation rites.

The women arise should have enlightened women,and people more about who Margaret Ekpo and Funmilayo Ransome Kuti were,and their positive impact on the Nigerian woman's life today,instead of this crap.
I'm afraid not many who carry the honour of Dr. Reason the way you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

Collect hi-five there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Nwakaumu:
Thats why your people are called cowards, and they never run short of traitors. you don't defend what is right except for things that would bring money to your purse. no wonder fulani keep squeezing life out of most afonja leaders without baiting an eye. and now you understand why Namdi Kanu is a big trouble to nigeria;his loyal followers are confronting the army taking bullets for him, and that's the courage and the loyalty of the Igbo people. You don't mess around with our people without getting challenged
Senseless post..Namdi KANU a big trouble to Nigeria in Kuje prison abi,keep deceiving yourselves.

Since you so much enjoy the bullets,why are your brainwashed followers now running to the ICC for cover.

Stvpidity is when a tribe known never to have won a war term other tribes as cowards.

Ojukwu na gay..No wonder he disguise like woman enter abidgan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by hexy40: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

But Ibo worship money as their god, no cocontroversy about that. Money is your first god, next comes amadioha followed by your creator. We are also not unaware of many of your people who gleefully castigate your dilector on this forum.
Your vain-glory stinks to high heavens yet you are known for sordid things globally.
u might be right, but about igbos worship or love of money.. every body loves money equally.. some people just have the ginger to go after it and are hard working, while some people like to relax and hope for it to come

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Waste of time, T-shirts and data.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2016
I don't understand this post tho ....were we expecting the grave side to be wearing a dilapidated look or what? angry
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2016
He died a co ward

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by ackoos(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
na wa o..na joblessness cause this one so o
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
May his gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2016
Issorite undecided
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Nwakaumu:
Thats why your people are called cowards, and they never run short of traitors. you don't defend what is right except for things that would bring money to your purse. no wonder fulani keep squeezing life out of most afonja leaders without baiting an eye. and now you understand why Namdi Kanu is a big trouble to nigeria;his loyal followers are confronting the army taking bullets for him, and that's the courage and the loyalty of the Igbo people. You don't mess around with our people without getting challenged
How many times have you gone out there to protest on Nnamdi behalf? Those who were Shot During the Free Nnamdi Kanu protest were paid to get shot as you lot would do anything for money..you dey ur papa house dey type rubbish coz Airtel give you the privilege to use Free Basic..#Ashunu undecided

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by jasysandra(f): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2016
It's very normal to pay respect to the dead but Op, I don't understand what you mean ooo undecided

Were you expecting the grave to be all dirty and u kept? angry
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by RillJ(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Not any more. The Southwest seems to have used the MKO apology to and exhausted advantage as they felt placated with the 'Change' of 2015 . How may states remembered MKO (June 12) in 2016?
We may however see renewed vigor in the 'MKO-Hero-of-Democracy deceit' very soon with the present development.

sleekp1:
This same MKO Abiola that is now being worshipped in the SW sold Awolowo to the north.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Nwakaumu:

my brother you are high on biafran weed grin
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2016
eleko1:
I'm today by His grace.i neatly got shot by police/IBB Soldiers back then.Last,last,nah oshodi Army cantonment I take refuge. since then,I neva join any unprofitable protest that won't add dollars go my purse

I am sure you did a Jackie Chan and somersaulted into the army barracks.
Lolz.
Youths are usually very emotional, and confrontational, about issues they have interest in, but this nature wanes as they grow more matured.
That is why I find it very appalling that any little protest by students is usually put down through live bullets by the police and other authorities, even when rubber bullets and tear gas would have equally done a better job. Smh.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Sorry. But there's nothingheroic about mko

The man is a traitor and a money-grubbing wh0re

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by talk2dmc(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

..............instead of standing in front of a grave side....... Bros nah !
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by crownbryan(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2016
hexy40:
u might be right, but about igbos worship or love of money.. every body loves money equally.. some people just have the ginger to go after it and are hard working, while some people like to relax and hope for it to come

Mba no
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2016
otokx:
This is the grave of a Man "Fela" described as International Thief Thief.
Actually Fela wasn't wrong, Abiola was a big thief.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by wyqay: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
weblord1900:
Who is MKO abiola A Nigerian? undecided
No a Ghanian
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by marazzina7: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by eleko1: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin sad grin embarassed embarassed
lozanni:

Lolz.
Youths are usually very emotional, and confrontational, about issues they have interest in, but this nature wanes as they grow more matured.
That is why I find it very appalling that any little protest by students is usually put down through live bullets by the police and other authorities, even when rubber bullets and tear gas would have equally done a better job. Smh.
embarassed
lozanni:

Lolz.
Eba dey sweet oooo

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by ify84(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
I want to see Gani Fawehinmi graveside...
Re: MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
sleekp1:
This same MKO Abiola that is now being worshipped in the SW sold Awolowo to the north.

Don't mind the hypocrites,they're tired of worshipping oduduwa,now is. MKO's worship session.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.