Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (30386 Views)

Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters / Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Is that what the bible tells you to do?

What does the bible tell him to do? To make his already rich pastor richer. You r such a phool man.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by chynie: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
BADNEAT:
show us where God or Christ commanded his people to give money to pastors or what have you
malachi 3 vs 10
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Is that what the bible tells you to do?
see pastor pikin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by crownbryan(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by chynie: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
I hear
You dey among those people typing Amen all over FB tongue grin grin
First to type Amen grin

No I don't cos I read my bible and I know blessing don't come from
typing Amen online.
am a practical Christian grin
but also I pay my tithe to the house of God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2016
chynie:

malachi 3 vs 10

Ohh you remember Malachi now even tho it's an OT chapter but you will ignore other OT chapters.

Nice one Mr dumbfvck

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by thunderbabs: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2016
The church today is totally entangled in the world.

How about church leaders fighting for leadership positions in the church while some even go as far as diabolical just to be the head of a church position et al.

Money and Power!

That is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by policy12: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm religion...

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by DavidTheGeek: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

What does the bible tell him to do? To make his already rich pastor richer. You r such a phool man.
Your stuupidity is outta this world.

If he wants to pay "tithe", then he should do it the way the bible asked him to pay "tithe" - pay it to the church.

Giving to the needy is not "tithe".
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by fkdmods: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
the only pastor worthy of tithe according to me na tb Joshua the charity that man does is out of this world.

FYI: I'm not in anyway endorsing him or goes to his church infact I'm a Muslim just speaking for what I saw him doing to help people. #peace

Bro. They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by chynie: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

Ohh you remember Malachi now even tho it's an OT chapter but you will ignore other OT chapters.

Nice one Mr dumbfvck

Guy the old testament was not written off by the new testament.
how rich has your not paying tithe made you.
but u can drink and pay oloshis tens of thousands
Mr Smartfvck tongue
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Mjshexy(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
jasysandra:
This church is now a business thing is calling for concern. What pains me the most is going to a church service to worship and from the beginning of the service till the end all you hear is money. I recently stopped going to church cause I am not learning anything new. I go with my pen and notepad every Sunday to learn but end up hearing same thing in different ways. angryWhat church do u attend Sandra?

I know we still have good churches out there but these bad one are so much and are poisoning the mind of Christians.
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
chynie:

that's not tithe, that is humanitarian.
tithe must be paid to the house of God to cater for God's servants as God himself instructed
Christians aint mandated to pay tithe. When will you pay heed to your bible instead of selfish interpretation of the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by DavidTheGeek: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
TadeDada:
see pastor pikin cheesy
grin Usher TadeDada tongue
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by crownbryan(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Mjshexy(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2016
jasysandra:
This church is now a business thing is calling for concern. What pains me the most is going to a church service to worship and from the beginning of the service till the end all you hear is money. I recently stopped going to church cause I am not learning anything new. I go with my pen and notepad every Sunday to learn but end up hearing same thing in different ways. >:

I know we still have good churches out there but these bad one are so much and are poisoning the mind of Christians.
What Church do u attend Sandra?
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
BADNEAT:
Are people still giving pastors money in the name of tithe grin grin grin
Some people are living among us without brains

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by chynie: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Christians aint mandated to pay tithe. When will you pay heed to your bible instead of selfish interpretation of the bible?

My dear pls give me your non-selfish interpretation of Malachi 3 vs 10 for me. grin
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by kolaish(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
the only pastor worthy of tithe according to me na tb Joshua the charity that man does is out of this world.

FYI: I'm not in anyway endorsing him or goes to his church infact I'm a Muslim just speaking for what I saw him doing to help people. #peace
You may be right, but there are so many pastors/churches doing more charity work but never get noticed because they do not want to publicise charity work according to the bible. Even the charity work that my church does weekly is second to none.
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Seunpaul01(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
God himself knows that churches will become corrupt than the politicians that is why he said judgment will start from the church.

This is the end time era.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by crownbryan(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by kingdenny(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Tithe is a beautiful thing when it is not enforced and when these pastors do not make it look like your prosperity is tied to tithe
Growing up as a child , there was nothing like tithe and then there were a lot of magicians on the street doing magic to earn a living.
There are no magicians on the street these days, most of them have become pastors , cos they see enforcing tithe as an easy way of making cash in the church .
Church is the most lucrative business right now , recession proof .
Those who give tithe should not foolishly give.be wise as a serpent , even Jesus talk am and he had nigerians in mind when he said that .

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
chynie:

Guy the old testament was not written off by the new testament.
how rich has your not paying tithe made you.
but u can drink and pay oloshis tens of thousands
Mr Smartfvck tongue

Why use few words from OT because you wanna steal from people and ignore the others? I'm good fuvking the oloshos and giving the needy than giving thieves my money.q

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by kingdenny(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2016
chynie:

My dear pls give me your non-selfish interpretation of Malachi 3 vs 10 for me. grin
This is the quotes your pastors use to deceive gullible members bout tithe.
Go and read bout how tithing started. Before you come to malachi

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by InvertedHammer: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2016
/
At what point does someone convince you to hand over your money because he/she is the accountant for God?

Then you turn around and the same fellow buys a private jet. Yet you pretend that all is well. How stvpid can people be?

\

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Your stuupidity is outta this world.

If he wants to pay "tithe", then he should do it the way the bible asked him to pay "tithe" - pay it to the church.

Giving to the needy is not "tithe".

God is happy with my stupidity by not giving thieves my money. The same thieves that would the funds for personal things. I'm glad giving it to the needy not these bunch of useless thieves

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by chynie: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2016
kingdenny:

This is the quotes your pastors use to deceive gullible members bout tithe.
Go and read bout how tithing started. Before you come to malachi

I am not a Pastor/Rev in fact am a catholic to be specific
but I have said earlier am a practical Christian tongue
Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
At what point does someone convince you to hand over your money because he/she is the accountant for God?

Then you turn around and the same fellow buys a private jet. Yet you pretend that all is well. How stvpid can people be?

\

Very stupid. Very blind. Very dumb. Very lame. Very dunce. All of the above and more in one

1 Like

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by ourema(f): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I fear for christianity...
The truth is that it is going gradually perhaps more earlier than I thought.
Most ancient religion had their peak and gradually were eliminated on the earth surface.
So it will be for the orthodox religion

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2016
chynie:

Malachi 3 vs 10 has nothing to do with christians. Thite then had an earthly purpose, to cater for the levite priests who had nothing doing except to work in the house of God. Instructions were giving to the isrealites to submit a tenth of their proceeds or else faced the wrath of God.

Today, God no longer dwells in houses made by human hands but in all christians. So if tithe was still applicable, we all should be entitled to tithe. But that's not the case in the new testament.

Now we are to give to one another as purposed by the spirit of God in our heart so that no one suffers from lack...and is tempted. Not give to one man in the name of God.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by wonlasewonimi: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2016
kingobozy:
I see absolutely nothing wrong in creating an app that members can use to pay their tithe. It's God's commandment that we pay our tithe and sometimes your tithe can enter into thousands of naira. With cashless policies and all it would be quite difficult to pay in cash so going cashless can come in handy in this case.

I think where Freeze and other hypocritical people will come in is that the church is trying to extol their members. They have forgotten that CHANGE is CONSTANT.

Where is the app to grant scholarships to the less privileged?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App by Bimpe29: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2016
It is wholly commercial oriented ventures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice / Why I Bought N20 Million Car – CDQ / Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.