Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! (2597 Views)

'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre / My Classmate Now Calls Me Gay Cos I Never bleeped Her When She Visited / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
cool
babe this people on nairaland are almost soulless
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:
The Guy deactivated!!!! I blame

This girl here grin grin cry cry lipsrsealed
man i was banned right after the writeup .....had a mashup with this lad who pissed me guts off.
and i wokeup to see some madass bashing...and i couldnt do or say anything cos of the stupid ban.
ahhhhh....had to pop 1 back up. you guys here are wicked to the marrow
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
babe this people on nairaland are almost soulless
soulless?
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
soulless?
"wicked" and im still waiting
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Having a long hair doesn't mean ur a gay or ur style is wack coz u have a long hair..

A lot of men having a long hair, even they are alpha male and they are sexy looking too grin
i said ....NL LADS CALL ME GAY.....tfucc are you saying man?
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
He even love birds, rock and electric music. Plus he doesn't drink/smoke.

Guys, do the maths
bro...we call girls birds in perth....you must have a name you call girls too so....stop
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by liz4eno(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Nice hair,,,luving it kiss
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
adegeye38:
Love your hair bro, its super cool
oh thanks man...
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
"wicked" and im still waiting
grin grin grin grin I was wondering abt this moniker too,just dont want to be too forward cool
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2016
RoyWealth:
I've got a friend who has comb over hairstyle like you, and he isn't gay too. But the way everyone is testifying to the fact you are, seems there's something I don't Knw
man you know how this people are...they call you whatever they want like you live next door
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2016
liz4eno:
Nice hair,,,luving it kiss
thanks buddy smiley
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
bro...we call girls birds in perth....you must have a name you call girls too so....stop
congratulations!!!
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by AyamBlaze: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
GAYbriel sad
Who be this one wey dey spell my name anyhow angry you want ur ban to enter next year abi?
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
congratulations!!!
do you always have to be like that dude
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
very nice. I prefer this to the regular boring hair many carry here
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
oh thanks love....i wish people here reckon like you do
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Ginaz(f): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
I totally love love your hair, it's so coool. I like crazy hair styles, crazy hair with undercuts or cuts at the sides but my peeps won't let me hear word.

I had my hair cut now, almost at a skin cut level cos my peeps won't let me rest when I did a really badt hair style. They said I'm joining bad gang.

for peace to enter the house I go cut am. embarassed

*modified* let me show some pix of the cut at the sides. No bashing o grin I'm crazy like that. *pix removed grin

1 Like

Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ginaz:
I totally love love your hair, it's so coool. I like crazy hair styles, crazy hair with undercuts or cuts at the sides but my peeps won't let me hear word.

I had my hair cut now, almost at a skin cut level cos my peeps won't let me rest when I did a really badt hair style. They said I'm joining bad gang.

*modified* let me show some pix of the cut at the sides. No bashing o grin I'm crazy like that. *pix removed grin

So you can talk like this when it comes to crazy things? Used to sport that kinda haircut too. Had it cut 'cos girls won't let me be, and I wanna focus on my career.
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Mummy will soon find some use for her Eqyptian horsewhip. cheesy
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
man i was banned right after the writeup .....had a mashup with this lad who pissed me guts off.
and i wokeup to see some madass bashing...and i couldnt do or say anything cos of the stupid ban.
ahhhhh....had to pop 1 back up. you guys here are wicked to the marrow

I'm telling you nl crowd = 0chills or joy. You lay yourself down for the chopping. You're very cute facially so na bother yourself kiss
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ginaz:

come on...show it smiley dont shy away now
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I'm telling you nl crowd = 0chills or joy. You lay yourself down for the chopping. You're very cute facially so na bother yourself kiss
thanks buddy
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Goyim: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Grow beard to compliment the hair. Otherwise it looks feminine.
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by maspero22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
i cant blame anyone for what they reckon bout me...i judge too smiley so....lets get on then!
im just a different breed from the everyday lad you meet ...unlike you...i dont fancy afro beat n blah blah's, i prefer rock and electric music....i like rap too grin
Well i watch football, as well...i play!
im a huge fan of marko reus....but i reckon his hair is so cool...i wanted a comb over hair cut so badly man...
so there came that day...i began to rock me cool haircut....i wasnt been called gay by any of me mates
cos they knew how i had girls at my pecking order smiley
i beilive gays are so dumb to see what they missing (women....what i call birds smiley )
since i came on NL, few guys have called me bob risky! and im soooo mad at that bollocks ! like...dude! i can shag your girl bro! dont fuccin call me that sad
but as we all know....they wont stop at that
theyd say crap and all jokes they got in thier inventory sad SMH
IM just a good lad that loves birds (girls) i dont drink...neither do i smoke..i EAT alot and i SHAG alot (FANNIES ONLY)
so please guys dont call me gay nomore....
its ronaldo and reus who made me groom me hair to this long length.
I hope this post helps smiley
cos i just had a word smug with a lad who called me bob risky before i made this post.
and one more thing!
I LOVE WOMEN SO MUCH! (NL birds, im not a player...so do return my mentions smiley )
some lads here will still do what they do best (bashkings) goodluck lads !
like u gonna give ah Bleep wah anyone says? like seriously?? u dab in that hair man.
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
maspero22:

like u gonna give ah Bleep wah anyone says? like seriously?? u dab in that hair man.
thanks buddy
Re: Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! by maspero22(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
thanks buddy
u welcome man

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Did You Look In Church Today?? (photos) / Meet The B’usty Lagos Girl Openly Acting P*rn0graphy For A Living (photos) / Young Couple Under Fire For Posting Their After Sex Photo On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.