Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) (4591 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / How Do I Tell My Friend The Truth / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by lola024(f): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2016
When you’re pals with a real hottie, it’s hard not to think about how to have sex with a friend. So for all you pervy naughty ones out there who want to have sex with a friend, here’s your baby step into the world of sex buddies.

Seriously, who hasn’t met a friend who’s sexy and all that?
And how many of us haven’t wondered how to have sex with a friend?
It feels so good to be bad. It feels even better to cross that boundary and play dirty, doesn’t it?
Life in the fast lane couldn’t get any faster in these days of fast love and raging hormones.
It’s hard to get over the blues of being single especially when everyone around is either madly in love, or physically in love.
If lovers can do it, why not friends? After all, friends do share everything lovers share, other than physical intimacy, right?

Sex with a friend
You can turn to a friend to cheer you up, and hang out together to cure those boredom butt pains. As always.
A friend can really help cheer you up in more ways than just a shoulder to cry on. If this friend is of the opposite sex and looks hot, that is.

In these days of sexual relationships and one night stands, friendships too seem to dig in for a stake of lust and carnal desires. Sex, to be precise. A hug between two friends can lead to heavy petting and a drink can show you the direction to your friend’s bedroom, with a finale of lustful lovemaking.

Why have sex with a friend?
If your friend is charming or really good looking, what are the odds that you are not going to want to have sex with a friend? Oh yeah, I seem to have forgotten the ‘fact’ that friends are out of bounds. Is that what you’re trying to say? You know what, take that phony excuse and stick it up your rear end!

Now don’t tell me that you’ve never wondered about how to have sex with a friend or fantasized about a sizzling friend as a hot lay, or hoped for a drunken snog at least once.

Having sex with a friend – A sex buddy
A sex buddy is someone you know as a friend, and is physically attractive and physically attracted to you. It doesn’t end there though, a sex buddy is one who shares uninhibited physical intimacy with you, with no strings attached! If this is news to you, take those goody goody glasses off your face and take a good look at the pair gyrating in the club, and try keeping a count on the number of partners that are being swapped in a night, at least on the dance floor!

Sex buddies have always existed over the years but until a few years ago, it was an immoral and hushed affair. Friends have always had sex with friends, but it’s not really something people readily talk about in the open.

But recently, with the boom in 24/7 calls from work and work shifts at hours that run late into the night, the prospect of friends just hoping to have sex with a friend or friends just rubbing the shoulders is passé! These days, it’s not taboo or unusual to have sex with a friend, after work or a party. If one night stands can be morally legal amongst us, why not having sex with a friend? Anyways, they’re here to stay, whether you like it or not.

YOU DON"T WANNA MISS How to Kiss a Friend and Get Away with It

Phone calls and sex with a friend
A booty call is that ‘special’ call that is made with the sole intention of having sex, with the person being contacted. And this person is usually a single attractive friend of the opposite sex, who is bored, and craving for some sort of fun to wind a boring day. Or perhaps, they too just want to have sex with a friend. A booty call is usually made at night, or after consuming alcohol.

A booty call might be the telephonic version of a one night stand, but it’s a lot better in more ways than one. Here, you don’t have to worry about waking up in bed with an ugly slob as you already know what your hot friend looks like, and the chances of getting an STD is relatively less, though it cannot be eliminated.

Now that you’re all warmed up with the lingo, it’s time to ask yourself if you want to have sex with a friend. And if you do want that, it’s time to take the next baby step into the land of sex buddies.

Do you wanna learn or know more?..... join my room now.... Moral24

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Welrez(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Is talking about sex always not boring? There are goals to be achieved and time is slipping away !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Khameal007(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2016
lola024 please be my friend so we can engage in lustful sex tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Na wetin person no go see here !
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Deelaw(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2016
How can I be ur friend?....Pls advise me
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by spaggyy(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2016
I have a summarized method.....
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by lola024(f): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Welrez:
Is talking about sex always not boring? There are goals to be achieved and time is slipping away !

Am sure this thread did not open automatically on your browser..... thousands of topics on nairaland....and u chose this...
Smiles

5 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by lola024(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Deelaw post=51440153]How can I be ur friend?....Pls advise me[/quotes]

Simple.... join My forum
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Just passing bye grin
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2016
with a friend? haha..this life sha.... shocked cool

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by profmsboi(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Joblessness...

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by princeemmma(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2016
some people have 15 girlfriend, but still not contented, it now up to the level of aving sex with a fuend, nawa ooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by vchykp(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2016
OP.. I dont need to know how to have sex or kiss a friend, i have had enough of it... please teach me how to make 2million with 100thousand naira, no be MMM oh..! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:
OP.. I dont need to know how to have sex or kiss a friend, i have had enough of it... please teach me how to make 2million with 100thousand naira, no be MMM oh..! undecided undecided
For real .. You wanna learn?

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by vchykp(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
For real .. You wanna learn?

yes oh, ever ready..!

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

yes oh, ever ready..!
It's not MMM oh .. Hope you've gat money wid you?

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by johnstar(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Dis poster above me, evry thread u enter u always talk abt people Hvn moni or nt

U dey do runz ni??

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by jasysandra(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin Op!!!!

This is great information angry

I learnt sha

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2016
This life sha. What are you promoting?

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by vchykp(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
It's not MMM oh .. Hope you've gat money wid you?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

grin grin grin grin
whenever you're serious ..
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Deelaw(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=lola024 post=51441811][/quote]

Not group levels ooo!....I mean one on one.

Be serious naw!

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by vchykp(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=lady2lady post=51446099] whenever you're serious ..[/quote
WAYuO..! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
jasysandra:
grin grin Op!!!!

This is great information angry

I learnt sha

We should put what we learnt into practice. It's a win win for both of us tho

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by ofeshe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
lola024:
When you’re pals with a real hottie, it’s hard not to think about how to have sex with a friend. So for all you pervy naughty ones out there who want to have sex with a friend, here’s your baby step into the world of sex buddies.

Seriously, who hasn’t met a friend who’s sexy and all that?
And how many of us haven’t wondered how to have sex with a friend?
It feels so good to be bad. It feels even better to cross that boundary and play dirty, doesn’t it?
Life in the fast lane couldn’t get any faster in these days of fast love and raging hormones.
It’s hard to get over the blues of being single especially when everyone around is either madly in love, or physically in love.
If lovers can do it, why not friends? After all, friends do share everything lovers share, other than physical intimacy, right?

Sex with a friend
You can turn to a friend to cheer you up, and hang out together to cure those boredom butt pains. As always.
A friend can really help cheer you up in more ways than just a shoulder to cry on. If this friend is of the opposite sex and looks hot, that is.

In these days of sexual relationships and one night stands, friendships too seem to dig in for a stake of lust and carnal desires. Sex, to be precise. A hug between two friends can lead to heavy petting and a drink can show you the direction to your friend’s bedroom, with a finale of lustful lovemaking.

Why have sex with a friend?
If your friend is charming or really good looking, what are the odds that you are not going to want to have sex with a friend? Oh yeah, I seem to have forgotten the ‘fact’ that friends are out of bounds. Is that what you’re trying to say? You know what, take that phony excuse and stick it up your rear end!

Now don’t tell me that you’ve never wondered about how to have sex with a friend or fantasized about a sizzling friend as a hot lay, or hoped for a drunken snog at least once.

Having sex with a friend – A sex buddy
A sex buddy is someone you know as a friend, and is physically attractive and physically attracted to you. It doesn’t end there though, a sex buddy is one who shares uninhibited physical intimacy with you, with no strings attached! If this is news to you, take those goody goody glasses off your face and take a good look at the pair gyrating in the club, and try keeping a count on the number of partners that are being swapped in a night, at least on the dance floor!

Sex buddies have always existed over the years but until a few years ago, it was an immoral and hushed affair. Friends have always had sex with friends, but it’s not really something people readily talk about in the open.

But recently, with the boom in 24/7 calls from work and work shifts at hours that run late into the night, the prospect of friends just hoping to have sex with a friend or friends just rubbing the shoulders is passé! These days, it’s not taboo or unusual to have sex with a friend, after work or a party. If one night stands can be morally legal amongst us, why not having sex with a friend? Anyways, they’re here to stay, whether you like it or not.

YOU DON"T WANNA MISS How to Kiss a Friend and Get Away with It

Phone calls and sex with a friend
A booty call is that ‘special’ call that is made with the sole intention of having sex, with the person being contacted. And this person is usually a single attractive friend of the opposite sex, who is bored, and craving for some sort of fun to wind a boring day. Or perhaps, they too just want to have sex with a friend. A booty call is usually made at night, or after consuming alcohol.

A booty call might be the telephonic version of a one night stand, but it’s a lot better in more ways than one. Here, you don’t have to worry about waking up in bed with an ugly slob as you already know what your hot friend looks like, and the chances of getting an STD is relatively less, though it cannot be eliminated.

Now that you’re all warmed up with the lingo, it’s time to ask yourself if you want to have sex with a friend. And if you do want that, it’s time to take the next baby step into the land of sex buddies.

Do you wanna learn or know more?..... join my room now.... Moral24

Just gone tru ur profile And all u post is sex sex sex.
Keep it up
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by IVORY2009(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Khameal007:
lola024 please be my friend so we can engage in lustful sex tongue

Don't tell me u are a GA.Y, lola is a male... cheesy
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by kingsfield(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
By their thread u shall know them.
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by seunny4lif(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin
I'm not understanding ooooh
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by ameezy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
angry angry angry
What is all these nah

Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by Khameal007(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

the profile is saying female .. ayam not understanding
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by IVORY2009(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Khameal007:

the profile is saying female .. ayam not understanding
He did dat becos of his blog, perhaps to drive traffic!
Re: How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method) by OkoAnike(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Op, Lola is a female name... It's Kola that is male

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? / Is This The Most Creative Pre-wedding Photo So Far...? / Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.