Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand (1775 Views)

A Muslim Marriage In Brief / The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Asalam Alaykum Ummah

THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO UNDERSTAND THEIR DEEN.

Get translated Kitab Tawhid by Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab

This is the first step of Islam.. Aqeedah.. When you understand Aqeedah of Rasulullah (saw): other acts of worship can follow..

Without Sahih Aqeedah, Islam is not found in an individual
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Insha Allah I will keep this thread updated with necessary book names that we as a Muslim must know
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2016
If you have any question about anything... Ask.. And you will get your answers from Quran and Sahih hadiths
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Deathstroke deathstroke grin how fa na.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Deathstroke deathstroke grin how fa na.

I don change my username ... I dont like the sound of deathsroke any longer
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by babylolaroy(f): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2016
BaarakAllahu feehi. i have a feeling you have a transition story to tell ? what helped your eeman to move from deathstroke to ahlusunnah. yu gonna say ?
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=babylolaroy post=51500307]BaarakAllahu feehi. i have a feeling you have a transition story to tell ?
what helped your eeman to move from deathstroke to ahlusunnah. yu gonna say ? [/quot

I have become a salaf since 2011-2012

Deathstroke is a villian name... Just felt like using it to register back then... Changed it because some people use it as a n excuse not to listen to what I say or use it to insult me

1 Like

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Brother stop deceiving yourself, your aqeedah is not that of Ahlul sunnah wal jama'ah viz salafiyyah rather your aqeedah is that of a jabatawiyyah or haddadiyyah.

1 Like

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Your cohort Abdur rasheed mustopha said if you are not a salaf then you are not a Muslim, do you agree with this?
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Your cohort Abdur rasheed mustopha said if you are not a salaf then you are not a Muslim, do you agree with this?

Salaf simply means ahlu sunnah.

And the only reason a muslim cannot be a muslim is if the conditions that makes someone a non Muslim is complete in that person.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother stop deceiving yourself, your aqeedah is not that of Ahlul sunnah wal jama'ah viz salafiyyah rather your aqeedah is that of a jabatawiyyah or haddadiyyah.

You are exactly the same people who gave imam Muhammad bin abdul wahab the name wahabi..

His father is a Sufi and he's a sunni...
He was even labeled wahabi more because he was said to be calling Muslim a kafir

Tell me the reason why my aqeedah is wrong... Prove my aqeedah wrong.

I am on what rasulullah and his companions are on..

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Salaf simply means ahlu sunnah.

So you don't agree with rasheed mustopha(abu ibeji), yani he is saying rubbish?

And the only reason a muslim cannot be a muslim is if the conditions that makes someone a non Muslim is complete in that person.

Can you state these conditions?
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Abu IBEJI can never say rubbish... Before I answer your question, what are the proofs he stated to backup his point
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The conditions are ignorance,mistake,forgetfulness, misunderstanding... After all these are not found in a muslim as an excuse for not been a follower of Quran and hadith... Such Muslim is not a muslim..
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

You are exactly the same people who gave imam Muhammad bin abdul wahab the name wahabi..

Who are these people?

He was even labeled wahabi more because he was said to be calling Muslim a kafir

Muhammad ibn Abdulwahhab depended on ijma' of al-'ulamaa at-Thiqaat[consensus of the trustworthy scholars] when it comes to declaring people kuffar, for instance it is an ijma' that anyone who believes that the Qur'an is not kaamil(complete) is a kaafir, so these are the kind of ijma' he depended on, you on the otherhand declare people kuffar without taking it to the trustworthy ulama(i.e their ijma).

You declare people kuffar on every bid'ah both the ones that makes you a sinner and the one that makes you a kaafir, it is consensus that not all bid'ah takes you outta Islam, and this is the aqeedah of the righteous salafs, on this you have differed.

kalla! Abadan

3 Likes

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Abu IBEJI can never say rubbish... Before I answer your question, what are the proofs he stated to backup his point

Oh! You didnt even know that abu ibeji is rosheed mustopha? Anyway listen to lecture he did in lag on "wasatiyyah" its on that your site of fitnah...
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Are you really on what rasulullaah and the sahabis were upon, REALLY?

>Was rasulullaah upon takfeer?

> Did the prophet curse his parents who died as non-muslims?

> Was rasulullaah saying all bidia are kufr( Hadith of Abu Israil comes to mind)?

>Did rasulullaah make the blood and property of muslims halaal like the khawarijs, and even those of non-muslim who don't fight against muslims?

>Was the prophet foul mouthed like the Jabata and his CONVICT goon Abu Ibeji?

>Omo tio ba mo oro nso, JAIL ni igbeyin e, Ali Jab is next tho!!!

#shigidi ti o ba ma tey, a ni ki won gbe oun lo si swimming pool lo we

#PS; I just wonder how dey(Jabatawhiskies) still sit and listen to him, with all these!!!!
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
The funny thing about these jokes(Jabata and co) they label every muslim who falls into bidia, kafir, dey say all sorts, for example, they said any muslim who does law is kafir, but when the Abu Ibeji, Jabata had issue in court, they went with lawyers, how hypocritical is that!!!! Even the way Jabata(s) talk sef, he sounds 'TOUTish'...even from his khutbatul hajja sef.

I just wonder why people still dey te ishan mo jabata(s) aqeedah and manhaj, then I always rmb only Allaah who's exalted in power, who guides people to the straight, right path, no one else can. No matter the evidence brought to his goons, only does Allaah wishes to guide will heed.

We can only try our best possible to warn ppl of his evil, we can't force them lailai.... bcuz these Jabatas r d same or worse than Boko Haram, by Allaah.

On a serious lighter note; LOL, they're exhausting their many fake misinterpretation of evidences patapata... May Allaah preserve Ustadh Ejigbo upon khayr.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
As Ibn Taymiyyah(rah) said(I quote roughly); refuting the innovators is better than recovering a Muslim land(he mentioned a name, but I've forgotten) from the crusaders.

Wallahi, this Jabata and his footsoldiers are as worse as Boko-are-rams. The only difference is that they've not started killing. I was shocked to hear that they've introduced many sisters to their methodology of revolution, takfir and khurooj.

Worst of all is, this brother went to open an alternate account "Ahlsunnah", who do you think you're deceiving here? I could remember the "Mohajirun" group of UK which is responsible for radicalising many Muslims (July London bombers, Farooq Abdulmuttalab, Michael Adebolajo, Michael Adebowale etc), when they discovered that the world has seen their evil and they were refuted by the Salafis, they quickly changed to "salafi media". I saw a video on YouTube when a ugly dude just came and started talking; "the rulers are kafir, in fact they are bigger kafir. Their blood and wealth is permissible, if you doubt they're kafir, you become a kafir". I was shocked, but Alhamdullahi, the Salafis bursted them and their leader Anjem Chowdury(coward) who encourages youths to join ISIS but sits in a comfortable home in London has been arrested and jailed for 5years.

Exactly, they're similar with this Jabata and his fanboys, and in no time they'll arrest that Jabata guy and look him away.

Ahlsunnah, change your ways, this path you're treading upon is damn dangerous. Let me tell you a fact, you don't belong to Ahl Sunnah but "kharajiyyah. Repent guy!

1 Like

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
The funny thing about these jokes(Jabata and co) they label every muslim who falls into bidia, kafir, dey say all sorts, for example, they said any muslim who does law is kafir, but when the Abu Ibeji, Jabata had issue in court, they went with lawyers, how hypocritical is that!!!! Even the way Jabata(s) talk sef, he sounds 'TOUTish'...even from his khutbatul hajja sef.

I just wonder why people still dey te ishan mo jabata(s) aqeedah and manhaj, then I always rmb only Allaah who's exalted in power, who guides people to the straight, right path, no one else can. No matter the evidence brought to his goons, only does Allaah wishes to guide will heed.

We can only try our best possible to warn ppl of his evil, we can't force them lailai.... bcuz these Jabatas r d same or worse than Boko Haram, by Allaah.

On a serious lighter note; LOL, they're exhausting their many fake misinterpretation of evidences patapata... May Allaah preserve Ustadh Ejigbo upon khayr.

I had a clash with one of his boys yesterday at school, I just thank Allaah that i did not utter one word, i was just looking at him and was laughing, he was like "alfa Ibrahim, keferi n be ninu esin o, e mon bawo so pe ko si keferi, to ba ko si kufr, oranyan ni ki a pe ni keferi" meaning "alfa Ibrahim, there are kaafirs in Islam, do not be from amongst those that says otherwise, if he falls in kufr, its obligatory we call him a disbeliever", imagine!! You've not seen me for a very long time, and when you did, this is what you started with? Really, was tempted to talk but didnt want to start a niqosh right there, had where i was going...

Allaah musta'aan.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Empiree: 4:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Abeg of you, give op his space to keep his thread going. Let's see what he's offering us with his newborn moniker. Thanks

Alhamdulilah, you recognized your former moniker was inappropriate.

Have been reading your new threads since but could not believe that was you.

Anyways..........keep it up
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I had a clash with one of his boys yesterday at school, I just thank Allaah that i did not utter one word, i was just looking at him and was laughing, he was like "alfa Ibrahim, keferi n be ninu esin o, e mon bawo so pe ko si keferi, to ba ko si kufr, oranyan ni ki a pe ni keferi" meaning "alfa Ibrahim, there are kaafirs in Islam, do not be from amongst those that says otherwise, if he falls in kufr, its obligatory we call him a disbeliever", imagine!! You've not seen me for a very long time, and when you did, this is what you started with? Really, was tempted to talk but didnt want to start a niqosh right there, had where i was going...

Allaah musta'aan.

That's was very muslim of you, niqosh is unsunnatic. They're wayward people, imagine him saying it becomes obligatory, like say rasulullaah ever did that!!!!..LOL

Allaahu musta'an indeed akhee.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2016
Empiree:
Abeg of you, give op his space to keep his thread going. Let's see what he's offering us with his newborn moniker. Thanks

Alhamdulilah, you recognized your former moniker was inappropriate.

Have been reading your new threads since but could not believe that was you.

Anyways..........keep it up

Keep what thread going?! What can someone who believes all muslims are kafirs, except dem, other than 'baatil'/falsehood?!

We want 'haqq'/truth...not some Boko Haram ideology.

Ahlusunnah ko, LifeStroke ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2016
That moment when Kawarij speaks. They act as: If you are not us then you're kafir. That's What boko Haram said. Izala arnane (Kafir). Qadiriyya arnane (Kafir), Tijjaniya arnane (infidels) ..... all arnane (Kafiruns) except boko Haram members.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Demmzy15(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
FriendChoice:
That moment when Kawarij speaks. They act as: If you are not us then you're kafir. That's What boko Haram said. Izala arnane (Kafir). Qadiriyya arnane (Kafir), Tijjaniya arnane (infidels) ..... all arnane (Kafiruns) except boko Haram members.
They also said "Arabiyyah As Saudiyyah is not islamic but ibn Saloul (hypocrite)" The retard(shekau) shouted "we would selllllllll, we would killlllll" No doubt that guy is under drugs!
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
They also said "Arabiyyah As Saudiyyah is not islamic but ibn Saloul (hypocrite)" The retard(shekau) shouted "we would selllllllll, we would killlllll" No doubt that guy is under drugs!

Exactly I have watch it.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Keep what thread going?! What can someone who believes all muslims are kafirs, except dem, other than 'baatil'/falsehood?!

We want 'haqq'/truth...not some Boko Haram ideology.

Ahlusunnah ko, LifeStroke ni

When did I say all Muslims are kafirs?

This is exactly the same lies people spread about imam Abdul wahab Muhammad and also jabata.

May Allah forgive you
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Are you really on what rasulullaah and the sahabis were upon, REALLY?

>Was rasulullaah upon takfeer?

> Did the prophet curse his parents who died as non-muslims?

> Was rasulullaah saying all bidia are kufr( Hadith of Abu Israil comes to mind)?

>Did rasulullaah make the blood and property of muslims halaal like the khawarijs, and even those of non-muslim who don't fight against muslims?

>Was the prophet foul mouthed like the Jabata and his CONVICT goon Abu Ibeji?

>Omo tio ba mo oro nso, JAIL ni igbeyin e, Ali Jab is next tho!!!

#shigidi ti o ba ma tey, a ni ki won gbe oun lo si swimming pool lo we

#PS; I just wonder how dey(Jabatawhiskies) still sit and listen to him, with all these!!!!

I am on what rasulullah and his companions were on

Yes, rasulullah didn't say anything when Umar pronounce the first khawarij a kafir. Besides Allah called people who rejects Quran and His prophets as kafir.

Nobody should curse his or her parents if they are kafir. But Muslims cannot pray for anybody who died as a kafir.

Yes all bidah is kufru. Bidah in the hadith is said to lead to hell. And it's also called misguidance that leads to hell. Bidah relates with ibadah. Bidah means innovation in religion. And it's said in Quran (suratul maidah verse 3), That Islam is complete. And innovating into religion simply means, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THAT QURAN VERSE, THAT SIMPLY MAKES YOU A AHLU BIDAH. Ibadah is accepted by 2 things, to be done for Allah sake and to be done exactly the way rasulullah did it.

After all excuses that are stated are exhausted by you, then you are a kafir
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2016
NOW, DOWNLOAD KITAB SALAT. LEARN HOW TO PERFORM SALAT EXACTLY THE WAY RASULULLAH DID.
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
visit voiceofthesalaf dot com and download abu ibeji lectures... He is very good and do explain comprehensively
Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Demmzy15(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
We no dey download! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdf's A Muslim Must Read And Understand by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
We no dey download! angry

your choice is what you think is best for you.. We sha will see ourselves on judgement day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Islam ! / Islam embrace violence / Question For Muslims On The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.