Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (73682 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Ckayboss:
Sort of have this feeling this is happening to me too. Noticing a growth on my penis shaft and it’s already getting me pissed off.
sorry bro I know d feeling.but this is not time to regret and do nothing.treat it fast!!!
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by tuslakoncept: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2020
If you have a wart on your..., ensure to get HIV test done.
No intentions to scare anyone, it's just important to check. Genital wart is one of the symptoms of HIV

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2020
Johnholmes:
yes u can use it on ur genital shaft
wrong move... my shaft don burn... this thinh is extremely dangerous. I just hope it heals.

an advice to everyone: never ignore warnings on leaflets of medicine

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by dannybrasky(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2020
somethinggood:
wrong move... my shaft don burn... this thinh is extremely dangerous. I just hope it heals.

grin grin

Stress not,it will heal.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
dannybrasky:

grin grin

Stress not,it will heal.

grin
There's nothing time cannot heal.

Shaft go dey like boli now. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by dannybrasky(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

grin
There's nothing time cannot heal.

Shaft go dey like boli now. grin
Chai! This cannot be known through flesh and blood.
Spiritual grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
dannybrasky:

Chai! This cannot be known through flesh and blood.
Spiritual grin

Highly spiritual, bro. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
somethinggood:

i hope u didn't overzealously apply it to ur shaft .
If u followed d steps I outlined u will be ok in no time.
Of course there will be a little stinging ,"no pain ,no gain bro".

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Johnholmes:
i hope u didn't overzealously apply it to ur shaft .
If u followed d steps I outlined u will be ok in no time.
Of course there will be a little stinging ,"no pain ,no gain bro".
anywhere the drop of liquid flowed tru on d shaft was burnt d following morning... the thing don develop puss now... I am afraid of even applying any other thing. funny enough the Vaseline wasn't helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2020
somethinggood:
anywhere the drop of liquid flowed tru on d shaft was burnt d following morning... the thing don develop puss now... I am afraid of even applying any other thing. funny enough the Vaseline wasn't helpful

Looks like you didn't read the steps OP took. It shouldn't have flowed through anywhere..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by dannybrasky(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2020
somethinggood:
After darkness comes light! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Be strong and of good courage cos in the end you will like the look of your weapon after surviving the battle of warts grin
Complete the process,avoid oil spillage of the avoca as o.p said. You will be ok eventually.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Looks like you didn't read the steps OP took. It shouldn't have flowed through anywhere..
oga no follow instructions .hopefully,he'll still heal but it may just take a lil longer
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Laweel(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Not really. Some one can get infected with HIV and may not get genital warts. Actually its good to get tested though if one frequently engages in sex with multiple partners.
tuslakoncept:
If you have a wart on your..., ensure to get HIV test done.
No intentions to scare anyone, it's just important to check. Genital wart is one of the symptoms of HIV

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 5:27am On Feb 23, 2020
So I went thru this thread and followed up on the silver nitrate... I'm not the sure I'm having wart but it seems to me that I'm having...

I ordered the nitrate from the (my-medicine.com.... I paid 3500... With delivery fee... Totaling 4700)

According the to pattern the poster said we should follow, I did exactly... But a mistake (I didn't use Vaseline on the normal skin to protect it from the spread if it eventually spreads off).

Me in... The thing hurt like hell... But I'll tried some home remedy similar to this like garlic... I could bear the pain ...

In few minutes, the so called wart became black and hard... (that nitrate dey stain body ooo)..
Next day, all my skin don peel finish... It was so irritating... The nitrate liquid spread over my skin...chai... Wart was hard, by my healthy skin around it was messed up...I was only able to use it once...

To cut the long story short.. After 3/4 days, the stuff dug under the wart and peeled my skin from under, uprooting the wart.. It was so painful but it did it job...now I'm on healing process... Everything took 7 says..

I feel less pain, and I used it for penile bump, the thing peel my skin commot... Only once

The thing works, but it is too cost... The nitrate just be like biro mouth... If e break, 3500 don waste be that...

So it is so expensive for that very little quantity..

I didn't proof read to correct error... I'm too tired

The stuff dey work, you can try home remedy as garlic, Apple cider vinegar... But that na if you fit apply am well...

I'll go with the silver nitrate anytime.
Only posting this to help other people in this situation...

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by EndtimeJudge(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2020
i was eager to get it off since 2017, i used garlic on the surface, didnt work. but this Avoca worked oo. I got the second one in Skylark Wuse, the first one worked so the second just in my bag since November. if anyone wanna buy i can sell to you

dannybrasky:

Why order from lagos when you can get it an any H-MEDIX pharmacy in abuja.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HappyNigerian: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
notablecool:
So I went thru this thread and followed up on the silver nitrate... I'm not the sure I'm having wart but it seems to me that I'm having...

I ordered the nitrate from the (my-medicine.com.... I paid 3500... With delivery fee... Totaling 4700)

According the to pattern the poster said we should follow, I did exactly... But a mistake (I didn't use Vaseline on the normal skin to protect it from the spread if it eventually spreads off).

Me in... The thing hurt like hell... But I'll tried some home remedy similar to this like garlic... I could bear the pain ...

In few minutes, the so called wart became black and hard... (that nitrate dey stain body ooo)..
Next day, all my skin don peel finish... It was so irritating... The nitrate liquid spread over my skin...chai... Wart was hard, by my healthy skin around it was messed up...I was only able to use it once...

To cut the long story short.. After 3/4 days, the stuff dug under the wart and peeled my skin from under, uprooting the wart.. It was so painful but it did it job...now I'm on healing process... Everything took 7 says..

I feel less pain, and I used it for penile bump, the thing peel my skin commot... Only once

The thing works, but it is too cost... The nitrate just be like biro mouth... If e break, 3500 don waste be that...

So it is so expensive for that very little quantity..

I didn't proof read to correct error... I'm too tired

The stuff dey work, you can try home remedy as garlic, Apple cider vinegar... But that na if you fit apply am well...

I'll go with the silver nitrate anytime.
Only posting this to help other people in this situation...

Hello sir, I have this shii scattered over my pee area.

I have question;

1. How many times should the nitrate be applied? Should it be once in 3 days or once every 3 days?

Pls this thing is getting me.irritated already
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HappyNigerian: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
EndtimeJudge:
i was eager to get it off since 2017, i used garlic on the surface, didnt work. but this Avoca worked oo. I got the second one in Skylark Wuse, the first one worked so the second just in my bag since November. if anyone wanna buy i can sell to you

My brother, pls how many times did you apply the Avoca? Once or once in.each of the 3 days
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HappyNigerian: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Johnholmes:
oga no follow instructions .hopefully,he'll still heal but it may just take a lil longer
Bros pls I want to buy the nitrate. Is it applied once in 3 days or once every 3 days?

Also, since having it I have had unprotected sex but my babe isn't showing any sign
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HappyNigerian: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
somethinggood:
my brother how far about that genitak wart now?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2020
HappyNigerian:
my brother how far about that genitak wart now?
I wait for the wounds to heal and applied it more carefully and it worked... No relapse again
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2020
HappyNigerian:

Bros pls I want to buy the nitrate. Is it applied once in 3 days or once every 3 days?

Also, since having it I have had unprotected sex but my babe isn't showing any sign
please kindly desist from having unprotected sex so you don't spread it... If possible for 2years so it can be rid off ur body by ur body system. As for the application.. Apply once a day for three days... Don't be surprised before the third day, it will fall off.. What you will do is, after applying today, before applying tomorrow, use a sandpaper that came with it to sandpaper gently on the warts in circular motion, if it is hard and no sign of falling, stop the sandpapering and apply the Avoca stick again... Hopefully on the second day while sandpapering, it should fall off...
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2020
This thing came because I had this girl I was having unprotected sex with... She is clean down there... But had this dark bump by the side of her ear and nose.. It was after I developed the warts that I came up with a conclusion that any girl having those kind of bump should see a dermatologist because it can be warts... It is similar to warts...
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by EndtimeJudge(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2020
I do apply once a day oo. Sometimes 2ce a day. But pls do once a day. You'll feel the work from the first day. Just touch it softly to cover the warts. Don't allow it to stain your hands or clothes.

HappyNigerian:

My brother, pls how many times did you apply the Avoca? Once or once in.each of the 3 days
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HappyNigerian: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2020
somethinggood:
please kindly desist from having unprotected sex so you don't spread it... If possible for 2years so it can be rid off ur body by ur body system. As for the application.. Apply once a day for three days... Don't be surprised before the third day, it will fall off.. What you will do is, after applying today, before applying tomorrow, use a sandpaper that came with it to sandpaper gently on the warts in circular motion, if it is hard and no sign of falling, stop the sandpapering and apply the Avoca stick again... Hopefully on the second day while sandpapering, it should fall off...
I couldn't find it. I went to a pharmacy and they gave me cream podophylin and Virest
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2020
HappyNigerian:

I couldn't find it. I went to a pharmacy and they gave me cream podophylin and Virest
if you can get Bazzuka High Intensity Gel.. It should do.. Else go to big pharmacies and ask... Especially Skylark or LaMed or even H-Medic pharmacies...

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by brookz: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Johnholmes:
I contacted warts from a girl whom I had sex with just once and it was with a condom.
Honestly I regret ever meeting her ( but that's by the way).
So I'm gonna walk you through my treatment every day ,starting from today cool

Can you mail me please, wanna ask you some questions and also need guidance too. tnx
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
HappyNigerian:

Hello sir, I have this shii scattered over my pee area.

I have question;

1. How many times should the nitrate be applied? Should it be once in 3 days or once every 3 days?

Pls this thing is getting me.irritated already

I did it just once because of the pain... It'll dig deep into your skin, so very careful while applying..and it hurts too...

So recently I found a better option.... Apple cider vinegar....

Try that with cotton wool and plastter over it.... It doesn't hurt that much... But when it's eating it..You'll feel done pain...

You'll see good result in 7 days with consistent usage

I used the advoca... But the stuff grew again. I couldn't purchase another cos of the lock down, I used apple cider vinegar and it worked well...

You can also use podophyllin cream, the red pack own... That also dries it off and peels it... But it is very scarce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2020
notablecool:

I did it just once because of the pain... It'll dig deep into your skin, so very careful while applying..and it hurts too...

Try that with cotton wool and plastter over it.... It doesn't hurt that much... But when it's eating it..You'll feel done pain...

I used the advoca... But the stuff grew again. I couldn't purchase another cos of the lock down, I used apple cider vinegar and it worked well...

You can also use podophyllin cream, the red pack own... That also dries it off and peels it... But it is very scarce
men
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by HappyNigerian: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2020
notablecool:

I once used Podophyllin cream it worked but came back again.

Is Apple cider vinegar common? How much is it and where did you buy?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by mrgreen4real(m): 4:10am On Apr 26, 2020
drealsmile:

will give a try...my is every corner of my joystick..d last time i use podophyllin i almost dead from d pains, d pains r unbearable then i stop.
The cheapest way is by using aspirin tablet. With #20, just buy aspirin from a chemist then dissolve in small quantity of water like about twice the volume of one tablet and rub on the warts you'll notice burning sensation that will wipe them off doing the same process twice a day for three to four days. it works like magic

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2020
HappyNigerian:

I once used Podophyllin cream it worked but came back again.

Is Apple cider vinegar common? How much is it and where did you buy?

It is very common, get it in pharmacy, shoprite, you may order it too, or shops they sell drinks...just ask

You can get smaller bottle for 1800 and the one I got was 3500, bigger size
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by LEBEfirstson: 5:32am On Apr 26, 2020
notablecool:

It is very common, get it in pharmacy, shoprite, you may order it too, or shops they sell drinks...just ask

You can get smaller bottle for 1800 and the one I got was 3500, bigger size
...how do you apply it please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.