Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (74037 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Freeindeed247: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who successfully used aspirin to clear up warts? it seems everyone here is free from warts already
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Freeindeed247:
Who successfully used aspirin to clear up warts?
it seems everyone here is free from warts already

i thought as much too, i just hope they could just update us. Aspirin didn't work for me at all.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 2:16am On Apr 26, 2021
notablecool:

You can use it either way... But undiluted for faster action. But be sure that you know wart regrow!

You can use aspirin also, just make a paste with the tablet and paste over the wart. You can plaster it over. You will also have to repeat the same procedure. It eats the wart off in 2-3 days. (Wart regrow) so tiring.

Willing to try the killwart oil above.. Spent too much on this wart that keeps regrowing.

How far with the kilwart oil bro, did it work?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Freeindeed247: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Olayemirnd:

i thought as much too, i just hope they could just update us. Aspirin didn't work for me at all.
How long did you use it?
I have been on it for a week- thrice daily- and It's still there..
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Freeindeed247:
How long did you use it? I have been on it for a week- thrice daily- and It's still there..
i stopped after a week when there was no sign that it's working
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 12:16pm On May 02, 2021
The aspirin works, likewise the apple cider vinegar. But the issue is that, warts regrow. So after using and stopping the aspirin, it grows back in like 2 days without usage (very frustrating).

Don't waste money on products, because people will just take advantage of it to multiply their pocket (including traditional medicines).

I'm currently using the kilwart. But I haven't seen any significant changes yet, the liquid just makes the skin very soft which when applied on the wart, it shrinks it. However, I'm just few days on the kilwart. I'll update if it actually works.

If any one have a working treatment, they should share.

Note: wart regrow, and it may disappear on it own, (it actually did for someone I know). Until then, we Need a solution to kill the stuff without regrowing,

I'll update if I find a better solution and also with the kilwart

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 4:10am On May 05, 2021
notablecool:
The aspirin works, likewise the apple cider vinegar. But the issue is that, warts regrow. So after using and stopping the aspirin, it grows back in like 2 days without usage (very frustrating).

Don't waste money on products, because people will just take advantage of it to multiply their pocket (including traditional medicines).

I'm currently using the kilwart. But I haven't seen any significant changes yet, the liquid just makes the skin very soft which when applied on the wart, it shrinks it. However, I'm just few days on the kilwart. I'll update if it actually works.

If any one have a working treatment, they should share.

Note: wart regrow, and it may disappear on it own, (it actually did for someone I know). Until then, we Need a solution to kill the stuff without regrowing,

I'll update if I find a better solution and also with the kilwart

weldone bro, thanks for giving update..........Waiting for more update on the kilwart later
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 4:42am On May 15, 2021
LEBEfirstson:
.. this acv ehh, I Neva wan talk yet

Bros, is your wart gone?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 4:57pm On May 27, 2021
Update!!!

Kill wart didn't work... It just peels other surface of the skin that it comes in contact with, it makes that surface hard and peels. It didn't work on the wart.

I'll definitely update y'all if I find a better solution...

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by mrbillz(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
I just bought Avoca Silver Nitrate. Starting my treatment now. I pray it works without regrow.

I’ll give testimony as the journey starts

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by mrbillz(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2021
mrbillz:
I just bought Avoca Silver Nitrate. Starting my treatment now. I pray it works without regrow.

Started my treatment already. Hoping for some positive results.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
mrbillz:

Started my treatment already. Hoping for some positive results.

Oh no, this stuff hurts like hell, and will peel your skin deep down, up to 3 days, be very careful while using it, it may expand the wart if you applied it wrongly, use Vaseline round the wart before using this stuff to avoid it spreading to normal skin,
Note that it also stains (dark stain) anywhere it touch.

Wishing you best of luck.

Remember: wart may regrow,

I have tried series of stuff and the MOST EFFECTIVE ONE I USED IS PODOPHYLLIN ( RED PACK ). Doesn't hurt, dries the wart up and you can easily peel it off.. But it is very scarce, very scarce. If however anyone can find it, they can try it. RED PACK PODOPHYLLIN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by mrbillz(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2021
Thanks! I appreciate your contribution. I can bear the pain if it works. I started already, and it’s not such a sharp pain like people described. Maybe I am not so sensitive to pain tho. I just hope it works as said. I have seen someone who used it and it works effectively for him. Wishing myself Good luck
notablecool:

Oh no, this stuff hurts like hell, and will peel your skin deep down, up to 3 days, be very careful while using it, it may expand the wart if you applied it wrongly, use Vaseline round the wart before using this stuff to avoid it spreading to normal skin,
Note that it also stains (dark stain) anywhere it touch.

Wishing you best of luck.

Remember: wart may regrow,

I have tried series of stuff and the MOST EFFECTIVE ONE I USED IS PODOPHYLLIN ( RED PACK ). Doesn't hurt, dries the wart up and you can easily peel it off.. But it is very scarce, very scarce. If however anyone can find it, they can try it. RED PACK PODOPHYLLIN
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 12:11am On May 28, 2021
mrbillz:
Thanks! I appreciate your contribution. I can bear the pain if it works. I started already, and it’s not such a sharp pain like people described. Maybe I am not so sensitive to pain tho. I just hope it works as said. I have seen someone who used it and it works effectively for him. Wishing myself Good luck

Wish you good luck bro and pls update us
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 12:18am On May 28, 2021
notablecool:
Update!!!

Kill wart didn't work... It just peels other surface of the skin that it comes in contact with, it makes that surface hard and peels. It didn't work on the wart.

I'll definitely update y'all if I find a better solution...

Wow, this is serious....im tired myself and it got me thinking what of if what we think is wart is actually not wart but something else. Maybe we should start sharing symptoms we are experiencing and if possible with pics.

For me

(A) i get occasional itching all around my genital
(B) little pain from the spot too
(C) sometimes burning sensation from the spot
(D) this feeling like urine want to come out of my dick even when there is nothing to urinate (this is the worst symptom of all)

The dermatologist i saw said it's wart, but no treatment seems to be working. Now im thinking it's not wart or i have more than just wart.

Will try to post pics tomorrow, typing with a tablet with no flash
It's almost 2years now
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2021
mrbillz:

it works well. Just that it hurts like hell. Your warts won't regrow if this product uproots it. Unless the warts decides to regrow else where

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by mrbillz(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2021
somethinggood:
it works well. Just that it hurts like hell. Your warts won't regrow if this product uproots it. Unless the warts decides to regrow else where
Thanks man. It’s the third of treatment and I am already seeing results
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
HERE IS A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
wart is natural is just like every other infection.
I had wart for over 1 year but now I'm free.
Guys buy tetmosol or septol soap for bathing and say goodbye to wart. Just like everyone here I tried those expensive chemicals too but no positive outcome. Believe me brothers either you leave it and wait or you just use those soap ass morall boosting trust be wart will go away on its own. Trust me.
And trust me when I mentioned tetmosol or septol get the original ones and see which one of the two works for you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
ONCE AGAIN TRUST ME.
TRUST ME EITHER WITH THE SOAPS OR THE CREAMS WART WILL GO AWAY ON ITS OWN, ITS JUST A MATER OF TIME ,AND EVERYONES IS DIFFERENT

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
AND STOP THE USE OF THOSE HARMFUL CHEMICALS, EITHER YOU USE THE SOAPS I DISCOVERED MYSELF WHICH I ALREADY PRESCRIBED OR YOU USE THOSE PRODOPHYLIN OR SOMETHING RELATED,THATTS A CREAM NOT SOME BURNER OK. END OF THE LINE

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2021
AUgucci:
HERE IS A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
wart is natural is just like every other infection.
I had wart for over 1 year but now I'm free.
Guys buy tetmosol or septol soap for bathing and say goodbye to wart. Just like everyone here I tried those expensive chemicals too but no positive outcome. Believe me brothers either you leave it and wait or you just use those soap ass morall boosting trust be wart will go away on its own. Trust me.
And trust me when I mentioned tetmosol or septol get the original ones and see which one of the two works for you.

Thanks for this. If i may ask, how did you cope with the occasional itching during the 1year
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Tetmosol soap cannot clear warts don't mislead people

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 4:36am On Jun 14, 2021
You may not have warts cos warts only have cosmetic significance .please seek a second opinion from another doctor
Olayemirnd:

Wow, this is serious....im tired myself and it got me thinking what of if what we think is wart is actually not wart but something else. Maybe we should start sharing symptoms we are experiencing and if possible with pics.

For me

(A) i get occasional itching all around my genital
(B) little pain from the spot too
(C) sometimes burning sensation from the spot
(D) this feeling like urine want to come out of my dick even when there is nothing to urinate (this is the worst symptom of all)

The dermatologist i saw said it's wart, but no treatment seems to be working. Now im thinking it's not wart or i have more than just wart.

Will try to post pics tomorrow, typing with a tablet with no flash
It's almost 2years now

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2021
D treatment protocol outlined above is only for external warts.It cannot be used for internal warts like intravaginal or intra oral warts.
For internal warts u have to be treated by a doctor using excision electrocautery or cryotherapy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Also my next topic about how to have safer unprotected sex is coming out soon grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Johnholmes:
Tetmosol soap cannot clear warts don't mislead people
Says who?.
Are there any medical facts?. Has this case been taken to medical labs, don't deceive your self or don't deceive people. The question here is not how to clear human papilloma virus because everyone knows that it's not going to go away if he have to believe what the scientist says. The question is how to clear genital or warts.
Tesmosol is tested and trusted I am a living testimony,I don't work for tesmosol neither do I work for septol, infact they got enough customers already.
So let me ask if you say tetmosol can't clear the warts so how do you know it can't.
Or everyone has to go down the chemical painful and non realistic methods of some doctors who don't even know what they are doing.
Everyone tried the general medications and little or no one have a positive outcome,so I think there's no harm if I am offering my own personal experiment to people,I'm sure in few months anyone who tries it will second me.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Olayemirnd: 1:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Johnholmes:
You may not have warts cos warts only have cosmetic significance .please seek a second opinion from another doctor

Thanks, been thinking about that
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by mrbillz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
AUgucci:

Says who?.
Are there any medical facts?. Has this case been taken to medical labs, don't deceive your self or don't deceive people. The question here is not how to clear human papilloma virus because everyone knows that it's not going to go away if he have to believe what the scientist says. The question is how to clear genital or warts.
Tesmosol is tested and trusted I am a living testimony,I don't work for tesmosol neither do I work for septol, infact they got enough customers already.
So let me ask if you say tetmosol can't clear the warts so how do you know it can't.
Or everyone has to go down the chemical painful and non realistic methods of some doctors who don't even know what they are doing.
Everyone tried the general medications and little or no one have a positive outcome,so I think there's no harm if I am offering my own personal experiment to people,I'm sure in few months anyone who tries it will second me.
I tried his method and it worked effectively for me. Let someone try the tetmosol and give testimony too. I haven’t seen any proven evidence of those soaps usage except from you.

His option has helped many and it’s on every website and blogs. If over 1000 people can attest to something, then it’s real. Let’s just Okè person attest to your proven method as said by you.

Shalom!
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by moodyguy: 3:08am On Jun 21, 2021
graciamore:
can I use this stuf to treat skin tag??
Just apply bleach Jik bleach wud do
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by PoshTraveIer: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2021
somethinggood:
how long did it take for the sking to come back to normal?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by somethinggood(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
how long did it take for the sking to come back to normal?
didn't take up to a week. Just don't over apply the avoca silver nitrate.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by PoshTraveIer: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
somethinggood:
didn't take up to a week. Just don't over apply the avoca silver nitrate.
what i mean is after a few days can i Bleep with out showing or without the girl seeing the scar or wound?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.