Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (74018 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:

Nope... Using podowarts doesn't hurt... I know Avoca Silva nitrate hurts... And some others..
The podowarts is like paint.. Brown paint.. Or so.. I just started using it today

Ok please keep us updated. Thanks , It’s cos I read on online that if it touches your normal skin, it can burn you , so I was discouraged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Supersaiyanlord: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
black001:

Ok please keep us updated. Thanks , It’s cos I read on online that if it touches your normal skin, it can burn you , so I was discouraged
sureeee
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:
sureeee

May I please have your email , I would like to make inquired about that podowart if you don’t mind please
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Supersaiyanlord post=104634088]
Nope... Using podowarts doesn't hurt... I know Avoca Silva nitrate hurts... And some others..
The podowarts is like paint.. Brown paint.. Or so.. I just started using it today [/quote

GOOD DAY to you and everyone here ,
Please is there any update on the podowart cos am thinking if I should get it or not ?

Whoever is trying to send me a mail , via nairaland I can’t access it
My email is dezmondceo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Mandela89(f): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
JackMaker001:

Ok, first off, note that I am fair complexioned and I have a quite light skin. I used the silver nitrate and all my warts fell off on the very first day and now I have sores on the affected parts. I am wondering if I still need to apply it for the remaining two days since there are no warts to apply it on in the first place. All I have now are sores where the warts used to be.
I started yesterday, please advice me.
please where did you get the silver nitrate and how much
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Supersaiyanlord: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=black001 post=104846185][/quote]
The podowarts work quite alright.. But it's very dangerous if used too much..
I used it morning and night for 3 days and it Burnt my skin so bad...
It is to be applied and washed off after like 2 hours from what I was told.

When I used it.. It did not hurt at the beginning.. But after the third day... It burnt all my skins on my thighs and groins and I have already spent 86k plus on hospital bills... First degree burns..

Point is.. It works.. But apply it cautiously. Cos it will not hurt at the beginning but begin to hurt later..
My hospital bill is attached below... I don't wanna show you pictures. It's much

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:

When I used it.. It did not hurt at the beginning.. But after the third day... It burnt all my skins on my thighs and groins and I have already spent 86k plus on hospital bills... First degree burns..

Point is.. It works.. But apply it cautiously. Cos it will not hurt at the beginning but begin to hurt later..
My hospital bill is attached below... I don't wanna show you pictures. It's much

Waooow so sorry to hear that , wish u fast recovery , it seems dis podowart is better for warts on the leg and hand , thick skin places , seems it’s not advisable for someone who has warts on the private part or scrotum or something

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Supersaiyanlord: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
black001:

Waooow so sorry to hear that , wish u fast recovery , it seems dis podowart is better for warts on the leg and hand , thick skin places , seems it’s not advisable for someone who has warts on the private part or scrotum or something
It actually works for genital warts.. But don't apply too much. And use Vaseline round the wart before applying.. Don't forget to wash off after applying after like 2 or 3 hours...
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Ceenelly(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:

It actually works for genital warts.. But don't apply too much. And use Vaseline round the wart before applying.. Don't forget to wash off after applying after like 2 or 3 hours...
thanks for the update so far today I started using the podowart hoping to see result
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by bizzibodi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Does this stuff work for HPV that painless sore on d genital.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:

Bro.. A quick one please..
The podowart you used, how many times a day should it be applied and how long do you leave it to dry??
I just bought one yesterday.. And it's quite painless..
Kindly help out

Put it in the morning and night for 3 days
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
what i mean is after a few days can i Bleep with out showing or without the girl seeing the scar or wound?

I'll advice you to be healed first
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please like I stated before, please apply with caution. It burns, at the first and second day, it will look as if it does not work, sometimes even the 3rd day, please stop using it after the 3rd day, bcoz the tin dey burn like mad o from the 4th day onward. Apply it only on the wart, as for the washing after 3 hours, I don't really know, just leave it there till night, and apply again leave am till day break. For 3 days. And STOP, after that use Vaseline, to start applying it, so your wound can heal fast, you fit drink picham ampiclox so that e go help dry am too inside.

But please apply with caution, I say only on the wart. No go paint am everywhere o. Else when e go begin work na fire o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:

Sorry man, I wish you quick recovery.

That was why I said you should apply it only on the wart, and for the washing, you sure say no be as u wash am e use touch other part of your skin it was not suppose to touch?…

for the wound allow air to always touch the wound, then, avoid wearing tight trousers or boxers or pants, so that air can reach it, if possible sleep naked sef. E go help and on fan too make e dey blow am, you will be fine in no time.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
So in all. After several experiments and trials of what I have stated above.

I would recommend you use podophyllin cream (THE RED PACK ONLY).. I'll repeat, use the red pack version of the podophyllin cream. It's around 3k.

It works effectively and I've mentioned it before but was scarce the first time I tried it.

Surprisingly, I found it again, and used it recently.. It works without pain. Just rubbed it on the surface. After some days, the wart started drying, you can easily peel the dried surface off. Then continue with the cream.

In some part where the wart is big. I used aspirin on it to chop it off (refer to the old posts to know how to apply). After removing the wart with aspirin (which usually regrow 2 days later if I use only the aspirin), I then use warm water to massage the wart then applied the podophyllin.

(Note: the use of aspirin is to quickly chop off bigger wart. You can use apple cider vinegar also but hurts due to the liquid that penetrates to the inner skin. This paragraph methods; I have used it before, it regrows after like 1 day of chopping off).

Pedophyllin Works effectively but takes time, (up to a month without pain except using the aspirin that burns after usage).

Wart has died down to it minimal and I'm still using the cream. I would prefer you use this method than the chemicals that burns skin. Aspirin is cheaper (N20) and the cream is 3000. You may buy more than one cream due to scarcity.

See y'all later..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Xata:

Sorry man, I wish you quick recovery.

That was why I said you should apply it only on the wart, and for the washing, you sure say no be as u wash am e use touch other part of your skin it was not suppose to touch?…

for the wound allow air to always touch the wound, then, avoid wearing tight trousers or boxers or pants, so that air can reach it, if possible sleep naked sef. E go help and on fan too make e dey blow am, you will be fine in no time.

Applying only on each wart is hard if ur warts r a lot like rashes. Imagine have a multitude, how do u wanna apply one on each one , dis one one tin is for maybe u have 4 or 5 warts , but in a case were u have multitude on ur private part were do u wanna start from to apply on each wart ?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Freeindeed247: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
notablecool:

I would recommend you use podophyllin cream (THE RED PACK ONLY).. I'll repeat, use the red pack version of the podophyllin cream. It's around 3k.

It works effectively and I've mentioned it before but was scarce the first time I tried it.

Surprisingly, I found it again, and used it recently.. It works without pain. Just rubbed it on the surface. After some days, the wart started drying, you can easily peel the dried surface off. Then continue with the cream.

In some part where the wart is big. I used aspirin on it to chop it off (refer to the old posts to know how to apply). After removing the wart with aspirin (which usually regrow 2 days later if I use only the aspirin), I then use warm water to massage the wart then applied the podophyllin.

(Note: the use of aspirin is to quickly chop off bigger wart. You can use apple cider vinegar also but hurts due to the liquid that penetrates to the inner skin. This paragraph methods; I have used it before, it regrows after like 1 day of chopping off).

Pedophyllin Works effectively but takes time, (up to a month without pain except using the aspirin that burns after usage).

Wart has died down to it minimal and I'm still using the cream. I would prefer you use this method than the chemicals that burns skin. Aspirin is cheaper (N20) and the cream is 3000. You may buy more than one cream due to scarcity.

See y'all later..

Hi, I used podophyllin 0.3% (red pack) without success. please confirm if yours is 0.15% or 0.3% or
0.5% . Thanks
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Xata: 3:04am On Aug 22, 2021
black001:

Applying only on each wart is hard if ur warts r a lot like rashes. Imagine have a multitude, how do u wanna apply one on each one , dis one one tin is for maybe u have 4 or 5 warts , but in a case were u have multitude on ur private part were do u wanna start from to apply on each wart ?

If they are as rashes I don't think they are all over ur private part, just take time to apply it, because if you want to rush things, when e go begin burn, you won't find it funny.

Please take ur time, if possible use ear wool stick take dey use apply am, so that the paint no go touch other places.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Freeindeed247:

Hi, I used podophyllin 0.3% (red pack) without success. please confirm if yours is 0.15% or 0.3% or
0.5% . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Mandela89(f): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2021
notablecool:

please what do you apply on t-e wound after the w@rt peel off for healing
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2021
notablecool:

See y'all later..

WHAT IF It Touches your normal skin does it burn � , can the cream be rubbed around the skin and wart not just apply one one on each wart cos me need cream wey I fit rub around to even touch my normal skin
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Ceenelly(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Johnholmes:
Warts are gone now
Just waiting for the scars to heal up grin
please did you apply anything to heal up the sore or scar
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnholmes: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ceenelly:
No I didn't use anything ,the scars will go away
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mandela89:
please what do you apply on t-e wound after the w@rt peel off for healing

Nothing. I just clean the face with warm water and apply that cream.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
black001:

WHAT IF It Touches your normal skin does it burn � , can the cream be rubbed around the skin and wart not just apply one one on each wart cos me need cream wey I fit rub around to even touch my normal skin

the cream doesn't burn your skin or hurt it. It just makes the wart hard so you can peel off...

Something I noticed: if you skin is infected with wart, the wound heals so fast, probably in a day or two, you won't feel the pain much..

Try the cream if you want a less painful solution, and notice the %.

This is what worked for me at the end of most tries
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2021
notablecool:

the cream doesn't burn your skin or hurt it. It just makes the wart hard so you can peel off...

Something I noticed: if you skin is infected with wart, the wound heals so fast, probably in a day or two, you won't feel the pain much..

Try the cream if you want a less painful solution, and notice the %.

This is what worked for me at the end of most tries

Ok thank you for your response I appreciate
No 1 , do I need to cover it with a bandage or cotton wool or I can apply it and leave it like that

No 2. Do I use it everyday till the wart is gone or I use it for 3 days and live it for 4 days to work like other wart creams ?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by notablecool: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
black001:

Ok thank you for your response I appreciate
No 1 , do I need to cover it with a bandage or cotton wool or I can apply it and leave it like that

No 2. Do I use it everyday till the wart is gone or I use it for 3 days and live it for 4 days to work like other wart creams ?

What exactly are you referring to to cover with bandage, if it is the cream you don't need to, if it is the aspirin yes you need to cos it'll dry and fall off

2: You can follow the instruction on the leaflet, but I use mine every day...
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
notablecool:

What exactly are you referring to to cover with bandage, if it is the cream you don't need to, if it is the aspirin yes you need to cos it'll dry and fall off

2: You can follow the instruction on the leaflet, but I use mine every day...

Thanks �
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2021
notablecool:

Nothing. I just clean the face with warm water and apply that cream.

This place has been quiet for weeks
Anyways happy weekend to you all
Stay safe and healthy and take good care of yourselfs
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Freeindeed247: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
notablecool:

Can you confirm that you have fully recovered from the wart using the red pack podophyllin? You didn't update us again. Thank you
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Freeindeed247:

Can you confirm that you have fully recovered from the wart using the red pack podophyllin? You didn't update us again. Thank you

That’s true oo, I never asked too, I do wanna know if the cream was a success
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by black001: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Ceenelly:

ANNOUNCEMENT )))) ANNOUNCEMENT))

So I have found somthing that works two things
One for the inside virus to suppress it and the other for the wart on your skin , I will try and attach photos of the products if I can

For the inside ( proherbarium tablets
For the warts. ( collomak )
The collomack is a small ointment u can apply by putting a cotton board inside and applying it to your warts , it does not burn it just has a tingling sensation like a sweet pain tingling, nothing painful at all , I used this for just 4 days and my warts have peeled off no pain at all , note am laying emphasis on the no pain cos most of all this other creams burn us and live us with a damaged skin , anyways that’s it hope it will help u too

For the tablet just take two a day and do try and work out time to time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.